How the Night Changes

Forums » Playgrounds

SociallyWeird
chat How the Night Changes
by SociallyWeird april 2019

unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“But it suits you so well.” Zach smirked and tilted his head. “Why are you all of a sudden freaking out over nothing, he was trying to help.”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
"you know what suits you well r*pist suits you pretty well if I say so myself" she smirks walking off
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Name: Ray
Looks:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&[...]
(That's long, sorry)
Relationship to Jessica: Cousin
Bio: she was very close to her older cousin. her parents died in a car crash and her aunt and uncle took her in. she wants to find her cousin and bring her home safely.
Other: none
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl Name: Ray
Looks:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&[...]
(That's long, sorry)
Relationship to Jessica: Cousin
Bio: she was very close to her older cousin. her parents died in a car crash and her aunt and uncle took her in. she wants to find her cousin and bring her home safely.
Other: none

accepted))
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
“Girl! You need to chill we were just worried about you and now you’re hitting us for what reason?”, Kelly yelled.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Ray was walking along in the park, all she could think about was her cousin. she looked up and saw her room mate Sarah, along with two boys. she saw her hit both of them. Ray smiled a little, thinking how funny it was that boys were getting beat up by a girl. "Sarah, stop hitting them. they couldn't of done much harm."
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach turned to Kelly, “I don’t fight girls man, but...” Zach had anger in his eyes.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"That's a good thing to do, because you mess with her i mess with you." Ray said, raising her fist.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
“Wtf is going on?! I’m done with this man...let’s go Zach. I need you to help me find someone.”, Kelly said with numbness.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach walks past Kelly. “Alright”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sarah kept walking her head low. The grief of Jessica's disappearence was getting to her and making her a whole different person
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"What happened Sarah?" Ray asked Sarah before she walked to far away.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
“I’m going to find Jess! I-I can’t stop thinking about her...she didn’t deserve the way I treated her. The least I can do is try to find her.”, he said swiftly walking away.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“Can we stop my my house? I need to get some stuff.”
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly abruptly stopped and turn back around to Zach. “Yeah, lets go.”, he sighed.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"You two should really say you're sorry to Sarah!" Ray yelled at the boys as they walked away.
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
Name: Millie
Looks: Tall, Skinny, Curly Long Hair, Brown skinned, Dark Brown Eyes
Relationship to Jessica: Drug buddy
Bio: Millie and Jessica were always the type of buds that talk about aliens while being high. They didn’t really talk at school but out of school they were always getting in trouble. When Jessica disappeared she didn’t really care, just another drug buddy dead (she presumed).
Other: Drug dealer

Is it too late to join?
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Savage Name: Millie
Looks: Tall, Skinny, Curly Long Hair, Brown skinned, Dark Brown Eyes
Relationship to Jessica: Drug buddy
Bio: Millie and Jessica were always the type of buds that talk about aliens while being high. They didn’t really talk at school but out of school they were always getting in trouble. When Jessica disappeared she didn’t really care, just another drug buddy dead (she presumed).
Other: Drug dealer

Is it too late to join?

accepted))
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach turned around “We didn’t do anything wrong” he yelled back
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Well, she's angry. so you must of done something."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl "What happened Sarah?" Ray asked Sarah before she walked to far away.

She kept walking not hearing Ray
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
“Maybe she’s on her motherfxcking period! Just fxck off!”, Kelly said flipping them off.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
Zach turned to Kelly “Hey don’t go too far”
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
Millie leaned against a building lighting up a blunt. She looked over at the people arguing and rolled her eyes. “Drama queens...”, she mumbled taking a puff.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Her and i are at a very emotional state, so it would be easy for her to get ticked off. no reason to get angry at me!" she said.
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
“We are too but you don’t see us going around punching people! That’s some wack xss shxt! Excuse my French but y’all are really pissing me off!”, yelled.
unclassified
April 2019
a stranger niveau/
“So are we! You don’t have to be prissy because you’re upset.”
Savage
978nd
368 points
April 2019
“I think the whole town is in a deep emotional state. A girl went missing. This is a small town, this is affecting all of us.”, Millie said exhaling the smoke.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"I'm sorry. i didn't mean to upset you. Please stop with the cursing though."
SociallyWeird
657nd
524 points
April 2019
Kelly turned over to see a pretty young girl smoking. "Who even is she to you?", he said taking his attention off of the two girls.
Today, at 6:54pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top