Camp half-blood- demigod rp

Forums » Playgrounds

HPFan
chat Camp half-blood- demigod rp
by HPFan september 2013

unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Different? We haven’t dated before, have we?” Willow asked, scowling deeply.
Charlie handed the pills to Dan. “Swallow these. Willow, can you stop harassing Dan?”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"No," Dan laughed nervously. "I went by the name 'Annabeth' when we first met." Saying that name left a foul taste in his mouth.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“....oh,” Willow said, immediately seeming to soften. “Alright, then.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"Yeah," Dan said softly, looking down. "Things sure have changed a lot."
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“For all of us,” Willow said, glancing at Charlie and poking his side. “Especially this one”
“Take your medicine, idiot,” Charlie barked at Dan and sharply turned to his desk, obviously avoiding Willow’s stare.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan scowled at Charlie and quickly swallowed the pills. He leaned back and closed his eyes. All he wanted to do was sleep.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
Charlie gave Dan an approving nod and then headed to the door.
“Where are you going?” Willow asked, grabbing his shoulder.
“I’m not sure. Watch Dan.” Charlie shook Willow off and left.
Willow rolled her eyes and sat down in a chair, crossing her legs and her arms.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan soon fell asleep, snoring loudly. He slept for several hours, with his dog still at his side.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
Willow sat for the most of the day on her phone, scrolling through Instagram. She seemed to have a habit of fidgeting, as she simply could not sit still for longer than six seconds. Around midday, Maddie barged in.
“Sorry, just woke up!” She announced broadly, and regarded Willow with a surprised expression. “Oh! Hello.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan jumped, waking up after hearing Maddie.
The brown Labrador looked up, too, wagging his tail at Maddie.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Hi baby boy!” Maddie chirped, getting down on her knees and grinning st the dog. “Or, girl. I’m not quite sure.”
“Hi Maddie.” Willow kissed Maddie’s cheek in a girly-greeting sort of way and patted her head affectionately.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"Boy," Dan muttered. "He's happier to see you than he usually is to see me. I'm so offended."
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“It’s because I’m a chaotic good!” Maddie smiled, kissing the dogs nose lightly and scratching behind his ear.
Willow gently and briefly touched the dogs head before quickly taking her hand back, as if she didn’t really like dogs but was trying to be polite. She sat back down and busied herself again with scrolling through Instagram.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He glanced at Willow, blushed, and then looked down.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“How are you, Danny?” Maddie asked, sitting on Willow’s lap as if she was a child. Willow seemed to not notice or care. “Feeling any better?”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"I have a bad headache," Dan said quietly. "And I still can't move my left arm or leg. I would say I'm mentally okay, that would be a lie."
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
Maddie nodded sympathetically. “Sometimes, I lie on my arm or leg weird when I sleep, and it goes numb. I don’t really get headaches. But like, if you’re sad we can talk about it.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"I'm fine," Dan said. "Well, not really. But I don't want to talk about my feelings."
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“It might help to talk about it,” Maddie said. “Bottling up your feelings just makes things worse.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan sighed. "I just... I'm lonely. I come home from work every day with nobody to talk to, except for Louie," he said, stroking his dog's fur gently.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“What? Why don’t you just call me?” Maddie exclaimed. “I love to talk.”
Willow seemed a bit sad when Dan said that, and lowered her head slightly.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"It's just not the same," Dan sighed. "And I don't wanna bother you or anything. I always get home late anyway." He noticed that Willow looked upset. "You okay?"
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Oh, no, I’m fine,” Willow said. “It just kind of struck a chord with me, I’m always home very late and I don’t have time for friends.”
“I could move in with you, Dan,” Maddie offered. “I know I’m annoying sometimes but there’s not really anything left for me at camp and if it would make you feel less lonely I would.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
Dan sighed, looking down. "Only if you want to. It's your choice. And what about Leo?"
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“He’s going to college,” Maddie said. “I never even graduated high school. I only attended school from when I was fourteen to fifteen, so I doubt I could get into any college. I could pay rent to stay with you, though. And you’re one of my best friends.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"Thanks, Maddie," Dan blushed. "That really means a lot." His voice cracked terribly, and he looked away, embarrassed.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
“Anything for you,” Maddie said with a bright smile.
“ ... Maddie, how do you even know how to read if you never attended school?” Willow frowned. “No offense.”
Maddie waved her hand. “Chris taught me. I’ll go pack my bags, Dan.”
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"Okay," Dan said. He seemed a bit happier now that he knew part of his life would be improving, but he still felt incomplete. He shrugged it off, deciding he'd worry about his problems another time.
unclassified
March 2018
a stranger niveau/
Maddie gave Willow a hug and ran off to her cabin to go pack.
Willow drummed her fingers against her leg. “I think it’s hard to believe she’s a child of Hades,” she said softly.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
March 2018
"Definitely," Dan said. "What kind of job do you have?"
Today, at 12:16am
Advertising 1
scroll-top