orbweaver201
chat Wings of Fire Fans?
by orbweaver201 october 2017

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Ok so just an announcement, if you are TOTALLY a fan of WOF (which I assume you are) there is a role play in case you didn't notice (I'm not offending anyone HOW CAN YOUR EYESIGHT BE SO BAD) 😆 Ooh I just noticed I'm on the next page xDDDD
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
(Yay page 4!)

I am so excited for the RP AAAYYYEEAAA
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Yeee! I just found out the name of the main character for book 11 is going to be named Blue. :3 Isn't that cute? 😆
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
I am so excited for that to. WHY DO I NOT HAVE THE BOOK YET UURRGG
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's coming out soon.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(god what is that mess up there? ^^^^)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
XDD Be careful you might get reported for spamming lol)
Zoinks I am so excited. I can't wait to meet Blue!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Me too! And did you guys know SCAVENGERS ARE HUMANS?! How can they say we're dumb? Hey, we are currently the smartest things on Earth.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
(XD Don't worry I got in trouble before.)
It's coming out in SIX DAYS! :))
You didn't know that? I bet the dragons are way smarter then uS! 😋 (For all we know maybe. It's her ((Tui) world. :3)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Lol I thought scavengers were like, tiny raptor dinosaurs for the entirety of the first and second books until I read Glorys book 😆
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I didn’t know AT ALL until I saw the letter from Smolder to Vermilion. When I saw the drawing I was like “WHAT THE IS FLOWER THE DRAGON OR WHAT” then I realized scavengers were humans.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Lol wow that's honestly beautiful! I like how you didn't know. I was a little confused too for the first book until I asked my sister and she said they where humans. :p
Also what time do you think WoF takes place? I think it's the future actually. You know, before the scorch the world was taken up by "Scavengers" (what I like to call now) and then the scorch came and all that stuff happens. 😆 (It may even be Mars! lol because it's a different planet so maybe that's where dragons live, and the Lost Continent can be this world.)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Mmm, I don't think its earth. Its definitely a different planet, and it would have to be huge to house the dragons and all the prey they would have to consume to survive.. The dragons also scientifically wouldn't be able to fly because of the intense gravity a world of that size would have. I think the Scorching was maybe a ceremony that dragons had to start dragon civilization, I think maybe the smarter ones got together and then made their nations/tribes and decided there would be queens. I kinda think humans had evolved there as well, and they had civilization before hand that were in the medieval time period kind of advancement. I think the dragons rose up against them and conquored them, and scorched the ground where the cities were, hence the name 'Scorching'.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Woah, that’s a little too cruel, right? And I’m not very familiar with Scorching, can somebody explain it to me?
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
They are dragons, and I'm guessing they'd be more animalistic all the way back then. The Scorching is were dragon time starts, so like, on our timeline we have B.C and A.C? THey use B.S (Before scorching) And A.S (After scorching)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Do you guys actually believe dragons existed? I do. 😋
No one really knows much about the scorch, but I think awkward pretty much got it all. I haven't read WoF in about six months. I need to do that. I probably will reread the whole series while my sister reads book 11. Then I'll be refreshed and know whats happening. 😆
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
I believe dragons existed, just not like how we imagine them. I imagine them behind pretty tiny and not having any front legs, like a wyvern and them being a lot like an albatross in weight and wing span ^^
I can remember everything that's happened so I'm just gonna get book 11 and start readingg~
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Yeah, me too. I can remember everything although I haven’t read WOF in like 3 weeks. I also believe dragons existed, but not like AwkwrdIncarnate said it. I think they’re like the same size as Tui described them, and us being the scavenger size, but more modern. And I think now the dragons live in a different world, sort of like a fantasy world where only the past stonemen have gone. Like the world was split in half, and some species survived to evolve into dragons, or dragons already existed there, and humans there were unable to advance or evolve, so they remained as they were, and used stone tools and catapults mentioned in the books. However humans in the other side of the world were able to evolve without the presence of dragons and thus became what we are today.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Oh that would be pretty cool! My sister was petty convinced that she saw a dragon. 😆 I mean, there was black puffs of smoke coming out of LITERALLY nowhere. She claimed it was a invisible dragon.

(Blep I just realized my sister is going to on campus college like, next year. Totally random.)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Guuyyys I found the new book! Book 11, the lost continent. It’s about new dragon tribes! I haven’t read it yet, though. Guess what the new powers are! 😋
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Bump)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
bn fiubnfiubnofdibnirobn AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE THE BOOK??? I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET IT BUT MY MOM'S BEEN SICK SO WE CAN'T REALLY GO ANYWHERE.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Aw, hope your mom gets well soon! The character on the book cover looks blue and purplish, but looks more like purple. But Blue is a cute name too! 😂
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Hopefully! Awww I really want to meet Blue. Once we all finish reading the new book we can all fangirl together!!! 😆
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Okay! 😆
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Ahhhhh my mom said we'll go once she's feeling better!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT. HALP.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Lol 😂. I know this is a BIT out of topic, but has anyone read 39 clues, Spirit Animals or Horizon? They’re all kind of related. Like, some authors write a book in one series, then they write a book in another one, and at the back of the book they’ll sort of like “advertise” for the other book. So basically I read 39 Clues first, then Spirit Animals, then Wings Of Fire and finally Horizon. I’ve read the first and third book of Horizon, but not the second book yet. I think for now book 3 is the newest book.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
No I haven't read ether before! When I got to the bookstore to get Wings of Fire I'll get one of those. (My sister actually buys the Wing of Fire series.)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(Bumpity bump)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
YES YES YES FRICKIN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need to wait for my sister to finish reading a book while I finish Catching Fire and Windborn. 😋 And she needs to finish Mocking Jay so we all have a lot of book to finish. BUUUT I did read the prologue so we can squeal over that.
Today, at 8:35am
Advertising 1
scroll-top