March 2018
Aww! that's cute!
I wanna make another OC now. 😆
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
I have been able to stop myself from spam-making them, but its really hard sometimes lol 👍 I have kept it down to about 5 characters, and they are mostly in their own stories now
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
March 2018
Yea. I used to have 10, (No joke) and I just got rid of all of them other then Rose and Banana. 😆
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
My main OC is going to be my profile pic once it gets accepted 🙂
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
March 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Hi! I read Wings of Fire too, and I LOVE it! Can I join in?
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
March 2018
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster Hi! I read Wings of Fire too, and I LOVE it! Can I join in?

Sure! We'd love for you to join! 🙂

Replying to Awkwrd
That's a great drawing. Did you draw it?
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
Yup, with my very expensive HB Dixon pencil I got from DollarGeneral and only the highest quality Pink Pearl eraser XDD
Happy201
675nd
518 points
March 2018
*GASP* Lucky! 😋

I'm Orbweaver on my other account. not sure if I told you. I do that a lot.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
(I was being sarcastic. My art supplies SUCK XD)
And oki, I'm actually hoping to change it to a different dragon character each month, if they get accepted quickly lol
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
For my art supplies I have........ A PENCIL!!! *Cheers and screaming* AMAZING! UNIQUE!

^^ No joke. I only have pencils. (Sister on the other hand? Goes to an art shop nearly every day, and spent about 100 dollars the most I believe.)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
And she never shares, I'm guessing XD) Totally unique, rock only having to use a pencil, I can use a pencil with a piece of crap eraser and make mah profile picture! (Although it could be better :/)
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
Haha yea, she doesn't share. 😆 you nailed it. And that piece of crap eraser makes black smudges on the paper. LOL
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
Whoooo I made a face x + D = 😆
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
😆 sisters can be so annoying sometimes lol but I can still draw with that nasty, smudgey erasor on my Horsey pencil so HA take THAT big art companies XDD
But back to the Wings of Fire talking, which ship do you like more, PerilxClay or PerilxTurtle? I liked Peril and Turtle until Kinkajou came along, then I kinda thought that ship was adorable 🙂
minun
183nd
1 004 points
April 2018
I have a Nightwing and a Peakie
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
YEA! PERIL AND TURTLE! I agree with you.
my favorite ship though is Glorybringer. 😋
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
Whats your NightWing OC? And what is a Peakie? I have a NightWing OC named Stormseer (He is a SeaWing hybrid) And he liberates an entire island from corrupted talons of peace perform animus experiments with dragons ^^

Glorybringer is so adorable, I cannot wait for them to have a kid AGH! *Fangirls on table*
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
Haha, I don't have one. 😆 Weellll.... I'd have to look through my drawings.... lol

YEA! It could be friends with the new and improved Darkstalker! Because they're both Rainwing/Nightwing!
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
Am I seeing a new ship coming on??? Eeek! Peacemaker(I think that's his name??)xFirefly!!
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate Am I seeing a new ship coming on??? Eeek! Peacemaker(I think that's his name??)xFirefly!!

Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yus lets hope so! 🙂
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
So, a different topic in this wonderful thread...
Animus Genetics. I could never understand them! I'm guessing that means it passes a generation? And does that mean Sunny's children could be animus?
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
Now that would be really cool if Sunny's children are animus. (<<<I have no idea how they make it plural. Remember they made a joke about it in the books? XD) I honestly have no idea. Lol
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
(I do remember that joke. Animi? XDD) Who do you think she would be paired with? I'm a StarSpeaker/FateLight shipper so anyone other than Starflight?? I used to think Smolder but then I realized he's OLD and he likes her MOTHER.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
Bump)
orbweaver201
80nd
1 543 points
April 2018
Oh lol I didn't see your post. 😆
I honestly have no idea. I can't think of anyone she may like, or any possible ships. There is Clay but I'm kinda shipping him with Peril, but I'm shipping Peril with Turtle too soooo....
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
April 2018
I think Sunny is a single bean 😕 But I wanted Sunny Babies!!! AH. And when I think of ships, I always think of the kids they would have, not how they like each other? IDK, I think Qibli and Moon are sweet, as well as Clay and Peril, but I'm worried about the next generation. What will their children be like???
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
(BUUUMMPPPOOO))
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
Is the new book the darkness of dragons? My friend got it already
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
Maybe Clay and Peril’s children will have too much fire too, and contradicting fireproof scales. Idk too. And by the way I created a tournament about wings of fire that I sent to Mars but she haven’t reply yet. Wait, not just one, threeeeeeee.
Today, at 11:01am
Advertising 1
scroll-top