Forums » Playgrounds

orbweaver201
chat Wings of Fire Fans?
by orbweaver201 october 2017

orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
WOF stands for Wings of Fire, just so everyone knows.
*BEWARE MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS FOR ALL BOOKS*

This topic is where we talk about the Wings of fire books, (All of them.) Including the new famous Darkness of dragons, ask questions about the books and everything else. I have no idea how many fans there are on Bunnyrace, but I would recommend this series.

Orbweaver's history on WOF
My sister Tape4tape34 was the one who brought me into reading Wings of fire and I fell in love on the first chapter. I started reading more (I was a awful reader. XD) and I got more into books. It really had great characters and it brought me into the book(s) we (my sisters) told friends and I have never herd of them say they didn't like it. I actually met the author once (May something..? On the 7th..?) It was amazing. We drew a dragon drawing for her and got to take a picture with her. 😮 It was a incredible experience.

I hope that any of you who just found out about the series from this topic, love it!
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
^This is not a rollplay, It was just put in rollplaying.
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
I love this book series!! It's so good!! ^•^
Who's your favorite character? Out of the first dragonets, Sunny, Clay, Tsunami, etc
SpottedLeaf225
443nd
666 points
October 2017
I'm not, but my little brother is :3 I've been trying to get him to play BR
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
Gosh, I like deathbringer a lot (AHHHHHH GLORYBRINGER!!!!) I ship them so much. 😆

That's great! Tell him I want him to join us on here. :3 I think you should read it too. Like I said, it's amazing.
SpottedLeaf225
443nd
666 points
October 2017
I will 😆
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OML I LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH
(I got too happy oops 😅)
I also like Tsunami and Riptide (if I remember the name, I haven't read the first few books in awhile I've been trying to find Turtles book, I'm gonna steal my twins so I can read it XD)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
design/quote.png
Vicktorya9 THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OML I LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH
(I got too happy oops 😅)
I also like Tsunami and Riptide (if I remember the name, I haven't read the first few books in awhile I've been trying to find Turtles book, I'm gonna steal my twins so I can read it XD)

😆 Yesss! they are sooo cute and I love how deathbringer is sooo protective of Glory and she acts like she can live without him even though she would die!!!!!!!!

Poor Riptide... 😞 I feel bad for him. He does need Tsunami to cheer him up. 😆 I can't wait for the next book. :o
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
Let's just like kidnap the four of them and keep them together lol, they all so cute when they are with the person they like 😆 I can't wait for the next one either. I also love Clay and Peril, we'll 'kidnap' them too

Okay so what about out of Moon, Winter, Qibli, etc? Favorite character of them?
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
design/quote.png
Vicktorya9 Let's just like kidnap the four of them and keep them together lol, they all so cute when they are with the person they like 😆 I can't wait for the next one either. I also love Clay and Peril, we'll 'kidnap' them too

Okay so what about out of Moon, Winter, Qibli, etc? Favorite character of them?

Great idea. 🙂

I like Qibli the most. He's great. 😆 Hopefully you don't mind, but I REALLY ship Winter and Qibli. :3

It's to bad you don't really know Queen Moorhen well. I think she's a good queen. I still can't believe what happened to Queen Glacier it was definitely a surprise. I never really liked her though.
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
XD
Qibli is also my favorite character, but I don't ship him and Winter sorry lol, that would be interesting but they'd probably end up killing each other if they were in a relationship, their personalities clash waaayyyy too much XD

Queen Moorhen is an amazing queen, I love how sweet and caring she is about everyone, unlike the Skywing Queen, man she got on my nerves, as well as Queen Glacier, she was annoying too -.-

What are your thoughts on Darkstalker?
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
Ha, yea. Your probably right. XD

At the end of Moonrising I thought he was good cause he never harmed Moon and you don't know him that well. But after that I started to realize he was bad. But I always (and still do) feel bad for him.
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
Yeah, they are fine as friends, but they wouldn't be great as more then friends lol

I was sketchy of him pretty much for all of Moonrising but I thought he was a good character and actually kinda liked the character. I read his book and yikes, he's really intense but he's still stuck an interesting and 'good' character (I don't mean like he's a good guy, he's more in the villain category but he's not that evil) I also feel bad for him, he not really a bad guy, he had good intentions, but he doesn't follow through or do them in the right way.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
Your sooo right!

What do you think of Thorn becoming queen??? I do think Blaze should have become queen, even if she dies by the first challenger. And oh my gosh, some plot twist with Onyx. :o
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
I didn't like any of the sisters, too ditsy, too rude, etc, I forget who killed Kestrel but I absolutely hated them after that. And yes that was a plot twist, but I like Thorn, she's got way more experience and I like her personality
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2017
😆 Yea, I'm not sure any would really be a good queen. I think it was Blister. she was with Kestrel and Morrowseer. Slashed Kestrel with her tail. I completely HATE Blister. she's sooooo annoying. I almost like Burn, but like how some people like bad character. Just fun to read. Ha, I like Thorn and smolder ship. 😆 I also feel bad for Prickle.
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
October 2017
I totally agree
I hated Morrowseer, most of the Nightwings got on my nerves, but then again so did alot of other dragons from the other tribes XD
(I'm assuming you've read Darkstalkers book) what were your opinions on his story?
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
I Looooovvee WoF! Its my favorite series EVER! Mind if I join in the conversation?
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
March 2018
We'd love for you to join lol
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
Thanks ^^ My opinion on the SandWing sisters, I think Burn should have been queen, even though she was kind of sick, but she would have rightly beat Oasis in a challenge and the rest of her sisters as well, following tradition. (I also feel horrible for Prickle, her story was just sad...)
Darkstalker, I think he was a good character who was the perfect example of 'power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely'. I loved him as a character, even though he started to become power-hungry. Clearsight did the right thing, at the end of his book. I still feel bad for the poor fellow, though.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
March 2018
Yay! More WoF fans!

If she could win, i would totally be voting for Blaze, but she couldn't win against neither of her sisters. It's funny though, when I first read the series I would keep on mixing I Burn for a brother. XD
Gahhhh Darkstalker is really REALLY sad for me. It's sad how he kept on trying to get Clearsight back. 😞

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEW WINGS OF FIRE BOOK? I saw the cover!
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
March 2018
I didn't like any of the sisters... The two who could lead seemed to cruel in my opinion and the third sister was just too ditsy and not leader material
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
Yeah, I kind of disliked all of them, but it just wasn't fair to Burn what really happened to her. And Blaze was more kindhearted (Well, not really, she was ditzy and Glacier would have probably ended up leading the SandWings more than Blaze would've :P), and she had the SandWings who liked her more (Which also is why it wasn't really fair to the SandWings what really happened) But I think Thorn, in the end, is perfect for the role. She knows when to show her power and when to be kind.
And when I read that part in Talons of Power, when he was like, talking to her spirit, I literally cried. Like, bawled. It was sooo saaad! I hated what happened to him at the end Talons of Power, too. He deserved a better end.
Also, YES I AM SO EXCITED! BUT A BUTTERFLY DRAGON? REALLY??? XDD (Also, QibliMoon for life <3 <3)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
March 2018
Yeah, I do feel bad for Burn with that part. But that's what Blister does. She's probably the one I dislike the most. The first time I read the series I was like, "Blister isn't so bad." Yeahhhhhh....

Hey, what's wrong with strawberries and mud pies, Awkwrdincarnate? 😋

Butterfly dragons are cute! 🙂
Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
March 2018
I haven't seen the new book yet
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
I think he is adorable and I love the new character, but I love Darkstalker, too. I cried when that happened, as well 😆 (he is so adorable though I have fanart of him all over my sketchbook XD)
And Butterfly dragons may be cute, but what about the ferocious side of them? 😆 do the spin silk all over you when they are angry lol. I'm just kidding around, though, I think that the new cover is beautifully drawn and I am exicted for the new tribes 🙂
Also,the new book hasn't yet been released, I think we have just seen the cover for it and stuff 😋
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
Also, have you guys like, come up with Wings of Fire OC's and stuff? Original characters? I have made a couple here and there, but I am a total geek when it comes to book series 😆
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
March 2018
Oh I make so many OC's. I Even have one as me. Banana the Rainwing. 🙂
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
Lol. I have one that started out as a Wings of Fire OC but later she became part of my own story. Her name was Sanguine, a ruthless, wingless, SkyWingxIceWing hybrid assassin.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
March 2018
Oooo that sounds awesome! 😮

I have a Rainwing/Icewing/Seawing
Today, at 1:19am
Advertising 1
scroll-top