orbweaver201
chat Wings of Fire Fans?
by orbweaver201 october 2017

orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
May 2018
Gosh I forgot about this thread. 😆
Yea, It is the newest book. another one is coming out though. I forgot what it's called. XD

Ohhhh!!! That would be cool! (btw I'm so joining those tournaments if they make it!)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
I’m soooo excited to read the new book. Hope I get it soon 🙂
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
You know, I actually created a character called Queen Pyrrhia and that Pyrrhia was named after her, and she had all the power. She brings peace by acting like a mascot, and she's a combination of all tribes. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but you know. Just sharing.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
Queen Pyrrhia also has SeaWing triplets as brothers, six Mudwing siblings, two SandWings siblings, two IceWing siblings and one Skywing sister, three NightWing brothers and two RainWing sisters. She also has a RainWing niece named Rainbow. AND six MudWing siblings as nephews and nieces. She has a crush on a NightWing named Stargazer, and a RainWing named Chimpanzee. She likes Stargazer more though, and he also likes her back. So does Chimpanzee actually, but he's with a RainWing named Sunflower.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
You can identify her brothers and sisters this way:
Seawings have claws that look more like an IceWing's.
RainWings have faded luminescent stripes (that don't work).
SandWings have a more prehensile tail and look generally smaller.
MudWings have silver scales under their wings.
SkyWings have a rather golden-ish colour.
IceWings have a less deadly frostbreath (but it still kills dragons).
NightWings have a more pointed tail which looks almost like a tail barb of a SandWing but isn't.

Like I said, this sounds stupid.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Duuuddee thats so cool!!!! 👍 😂 :)) Is she like, a goddess or just a really overpowered dragon/mascot??
Have you planned out a fan fic or are they just going to be OC's?
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
May 2018
Yea! That is so awesome! I gotta do that.

I don't write fan fics but I read them, if anyone's making one I'll read it. I love them.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
Probably a fan fic. Okay, this is weird, but I sort of make up stories in my head when I’m bored. Mostly of the books I like, and sometimes including myself, and also I combine them all together. And AkwrdIncarnate, she is a sort of overpowered dragon.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
I’m going to post more fan fic here. I already have my story, I’m just gonna find some time to write it here bit by bit. You guys can read it! 🙂 (And I hope fan fic means fan fiction. I’m not so sure, actually).
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
It does mean fan fiction, you got it 😉 And I would love to read it! Also, I do the exact same thing ALL THE TIME. Like, I could be riding my horses and then all of a sudden a good idea pops into my head and I add it to the book I'm writing.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
May 2018
Yay! I'm excited now. 😆 I love reading them. 😋
I do that too. I don't really get many ideas but when I do get them I always try to put them in my books.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
May 2018
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate It does mean fan fiction, you got it 😉 And I would love to read it! Also, I do the exact same thing ALL THE TIME. Like, I could be riding my horses and then all of a sudden a good idea pops into my head and I add it to the book I'm writing.

Yeah, me too! I think about it when I’m eating actually. Lmao I’m always bored.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
June 2018
I LOVE Wings of Fire! I have read all of the books but book 11.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
SkyLightning I LOVE Wings of Fire! I have read all of the books but book 11.

😉 Me too!
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
I have literally read ALL of them except the graphic novel. Now I am more busy writing my own books. ALSO ITS OUT NOW RIGHT??? THE NEW BOOK????
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
The darkness of dragons, you mean?
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
And I got this idea: maybe we can turn our OCs into a role play? Like other role plays but with dragons? If everyone favors this idea then I will create a role play.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Yessssss!!!!! We should rp with our OC'S. I love that idea. (btw the graphic novel it great! :3)
*Spoiler warning*
I found this:

1. There is no animus magic in Pantela. After the 2nd arc, Tui thought that animus magic was becoming too overwhelming in the plot of the story, so Pantela will sort of be a break from animus magic.

2. There will be at least two graphic novels, one for The Dragonet Prophecy and one for The Lost Heir. Scholastic is going to see how well those two do in stores before they decide whether or not they'll make more, although Tui would love for there to be more graphic novels.

3. The SkyWing egg that was not crushed in Escaping Peril WILL have some sort of significance later on.

4. Scarlet's husband is dead, "and that might have something to do with him being married to Queen Scarlet," Tui said. She did not say who he was, for she might make a Winglets on him or the SkyWings later.

5. Currently, there are no planned Winglets, for until January, Tui's editor is mainly focused on the graphic novel, but we might be able to expect a Winglet between the release of the graphic novel and book 11.

6. The art for the new tribes is, for the most part, complete, yet Tui cannot show us them yet. However, we might be getting some little hints (and possibly the tribe art) within the next few months.

7. There are no planned Legends as of now, but Tui said that when she makes another Legends, she'd really like to do one on scavengers.

8. Tui would love to make a MudWing Winglet, but there aren't any currently planned.

9. The Lost Continent dragon seen at the end of Darkness of Dragons will likely be prominent within the next arc, although Tui is not 100% certain of her role.

10. Tui has already decided the protagonists for books 11-13, but 14 and 15's protagonists have not yet been decided.

11. There will most likely be more hybrids appearing in the series.

12. Clearsight's arrival to Pantela had a huge impact on the dragons there.

13. The new dragons will look different from the Pyrrhian dragons, but not a lot different. Tui envisions that they are all descended from a common ancestor, and thus they are not crazy different, but still different.

14. The epilogue of DoD originally consisted of viewpoints from all ten of the book protagonists, but was shortened to just the five 2nd-arc dragons as to not have a super long epilogue and to have more loose ends to play with in the future books (and possibly Winglets and Legends).

15. Tui has not yet decided on a title for book 11.

16. The cover art for book 11 is still in progress, but when it is completed, it probably won't be released until there is a title for the book.

17. The graphic novel (or what we've seen of it) is pretty hand-in-hand with the actual book. The occurrences scene-wise are pretty much the same with the exception of the prologue (however there could be other, different scenes later on in the graphic novel, but this is not confirmed).

18. The art within the graphic novel is quite different from the cover, and frankly I think it is really good!

19. Possible Wings of Fire movie or TV show??? Tui thinks that WoF would be better as a TV show, and she has asked her editor to see if she can get Netflix to create a Wings of Fire TV show, however there is no news on whether or not this will actually happen. Making an animated TV show is a lot of work and very difficult, so just keep that in mind, but there is still a chance.

20. I told Tui a brief summary of my new WoF dragons theory, and she found it quite interesting, so I might be a little on-point? Maybe?

21. The route from Pyrrhia to Pantela is quite difficult, but is possible to travel between the two if you take a specific route. However, she did not elaborate on this route, but someone did suggest a possible animus tunnel, yet this may contradict her statement of there being no animus magic on Pantela, and the only dragon who could have made it would have been the original Jerboa.

22. Tui might create a Winglet about Cobra and/or Vulture in the future, although this is not yet certain.

23. Qibli and Winter both have pretty bad families and childhoods, and that was purposeful as to help build their friendship.

24. There will be multiple new tribes, but the number of new tribes has not yet been announced.

I know it's long but it might contain some answers to any questions you might have.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I thought book 11 was already decided... I saw the cover, with Qibli standing on some skeleton head rock or something. Anyway, I will create the role play! 🙂 and check out the planning tournaments!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
And did you know Morrowseer was Moonwatcher’s father?
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
That cover is for book 10 though, with Qibli. And book 11 is with the dragonfly dragon(s). And yay! Are we going to be in winglets/winglet of what's the plot going to be?

Yea! I do know! That was pretty cool.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
I really like your tournament ideas! :o
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Thank you! And if you mean in the role play, I’m going to leave it to you guys! 🙂 it’s sort of going to be a continuation of the story from Darkstalker, legends, so you can create your own story with your OCs! You are allowed to control the characters, so yes, you can make Deathbringer and Glory have dragonets. d:
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Wooowww soo much information to process. Tui is my inspiration EEEKK Wait did you meet her, Orby???!!!
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
So we free RP? That would be fun! 🙂 Does anyone want to make it or shall I? And are we going to let other people join or is it just us three? (I'm okay with whatever! :)))

Yea, I actually did meet her! It was so much fun! Me and my sisters drew all of the characters for her and we got put up on the bookstore website where we met her. (And got Escaping Peril signed. :3)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
AAAAHNNGHGHGHGF IM SO HAPPY FOr YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM EXTREMLY JEALOUS AND KINDA HATE YOU XDDDDDD
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
That is sooooo awesome I live far away but I still love Tui!!! Kinda jealous here. And the role play is made already, and actually anyone can join if they have read the books. It’ll be more fun 🙂
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
June 2018
Sorry I made you jealous! Honestly I don't even know where she lives. 😆 Haha.. We kinda freaked when we learned we could meet her. I hope you guys get to see her sometime! :0

By the way I posted on the RP. 🙂
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
June 2018
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I mean loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wing of Fire i'm waiting for book 11
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
June 2018
CAN'T WAIT EHHHHH
Today, at 2:55am
Advertising 1
scroll-top