The Forest 2.0

Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna pushed Lavender over and held her down.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender yelped but made no attempt to escape.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna looks at her, waiting for her to speak.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender looked at Luna. "Who are you?" She asked.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna doesn't answer, just stands up and easily picks up Lavender, grabbing her arms and putting them behind Lavender's back. She began walks back to the small group, bringing a Lavender with her.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
Drea Drea :D | Hey, Rhydian, is it okay if I shorten the form up a bit? I'm a little lazy. 😆 |

Yah go ahead)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
Drea Drea :D Mike looked over at Luna, then back at Rick. "Don't know. How about you ask the 'leader' for guidance." he mumble, shaking his head. His instinct were screaming at him to find cover and get out of the open, but it wasn't him calling the shoots. Mike then noticed Jennah, she was crying. Mike quickly got down next to her, kneeling in front of her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and cheek, making her look at him. "Hey, hey," he whispered softly. "It's okay. Your safe." he said.

Jennah sniffles " I dont wanna die!"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick stood up "Luna let her go she hasn't cause anyone harm"
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna glares at him and ties up Lavender's hands and pushed her to the ground. "Are we staying or not?" She muttered.
Drea Drea :D
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike shook his head, slightly winching when she raised her voice. He was not prepared for that. "Your not gonna die." he said, trying his best to calm her down. He didn't want the natives running after them again... Mike glanced over at Luna, silently agreeing with her.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"I like how I get treated like trash." Lavender glared at everyone. "If someone came to your door, would you tie their hands up and push them around?"
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike sighed, getting up from his spot on the ground he walked over to Lavender, reaching down he untied her binds, glaring at Luna. "We're not taking prisoners." he told her. "We're not going to become those.. things!" his voiced was slightly raised in the end, but not shouting.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna rolls her eyes and takes a nail file out of her pocket before walking back over to her spot.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
Drea Drea :D Mike shook his head, slightly winching when she raised her voice. He was not prepared for that. "Your not gonna die." he said, trying his best to calm her down. He didn't want the natives running after them again... Mike glanced over at Luna, silently agreeing with her.

"how can you promise me that I'm the weak link in the chain I will die first and I'm not even with someone who loves me" she cries(I'm bored so drama seemed the only answer)

Rick sits back down ignoring jennah
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Thank you." Lavender said to Mike. She looked around. "I can see that I'm already hated." She said, glancing at Luna.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna takes the rock she found before and strikes it against the nail file, sparks flying. She did it again and it finally starts a small fire in the pile of sticks and leaves.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike shook his head, he sighed deeply, glancing over at the other members of their small group. It wasn't much. Mike looked back at Lavender, extending his hand. "I'm Mike." he said, giving her a gracious smile. "And your not hated. Everyone is just.. tense. We are in the middle of nowhere, you kind of have to expect it." he said.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| Got to go, bye! |
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
(Bye! I don't know if you saw, but Rhy said it was okay to shorten the forums.)
Luna put her hands up to the fire to warm them up.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Awww bye!)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Yeah, I guess so." Lavender said. "I'm Lavender."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick got up and walked " I'm Rick"
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Nice to meet you, Rick." Lavender smiled.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick smiled lavander was pretty he thought
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"So.... what do we do now?" Lavender asked.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
"Well we are staying here for tonight I guess" Rick said scratching his head
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Alright. If we're going to sleep here, I'm going to make a small shelter for myself." Lavender said. "I think I'll go back to the forest for the things I'll need."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick gave her one of his guns "take this just in case"
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"I.... um.... don't know how to use a gun." Lavender said, handing it back to him. "But I have my tomahawk." She said, walking over to where she had been hiding and picked up her weapon.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
"ok but I'm gonna watch you by the way do you know what the best kinda string is when you can't find actual string?"
Today, at 11:05am
Advertising 1
scroll-top