The Forest 2.0

Drea Drea :D
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike noticed Rick had waken up, but their was no time to stop and put him down, then needed to get away from them. Letting Rick and Luna shoot the natives at ran after them, he held Jennah's hands tightly, not wanting to let go of her either. Just as Mike though they were gonna be okay, they broke out into a clearing, but not a good one.. Their was a cliff just a few feet in front of them, and bellow was a rapid moving river. Oh, this was not good... Mike let Rick down from his shoulder.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna stops quickly, facing where the had just come from, gun drawn.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick kept shooting at the natives they were retreating
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Meh)
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna drops her gun and sits on the ground.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick walked over to Luna picking the gun up
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna looks at her swollen ankle.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike sighed in relief, watching as they left the area, for now. Glancing over at all three of them, he looked over at Rick. "Do you have a plan?" he asked him.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick nodded he looked in the sky we aren't that far from the crash we need to get back there now. The natives are scared they will leave us alone just never go out by yourself. Ok?"
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna looks between Rick and Mike.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. "They just took her right in front of us, and they knocked you out. We are too exposed near the crash, and with the gun shoots, they attract more of them. We're to venerable out here." he argued, but he didn't raise his voice.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick nodded his head "Yes I know that , but we need are packs they have our survival stuff and ammo for these gums plus we need to look for my supplies like food and water
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike sighed, rubbing the back of his neck in slight frustration. Yes, they needed those supplies. Mike looked over at Rick. "We can shoot those guns anymore. They give away out location." he said, looking at Luna and Rick. "We should put them somewhere or use them if it's an emergency. They are took risky to use." he said.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Ok I agree but I'm not getting rid of them!" Rick said

Jennah sat on the ground shaking
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike shook his head. "Not get rid of them, put them somewhere were none of us can grab them, but knows where they are just in case. Plus we need to save the ammunition. You can't just be shooting at every damn thing you see." he said.

|I might make a few more survivors to help out. 🙂 |
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Go ahead Rick needs a new crush ig) Rick looked at him "I'm keeping 1 of them"
Tears were rolling down Jennah's eyes
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna gets up and gets some sticks and a rock. She goes back and sits down. "Are we staying here tonight?" She asks quietly.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| Hey, Rhydian, is it okay if I shorten the form up a bit? I'm a little lazy. 😆 |
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
(I'd say it was okay. X3)
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike looked over at Luna, then back at Rick. "Don't know. How about you ask the 'leader' for guidance." he mumble, shaking his head. His instinct were screaming at him to find cover and get out of the open, but it wasn't him calling the shoots. Mike then noticed Jennah, she was crying. Mike quickly got down next to her, kneeling in front of her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and cheek, making her look at him. "Hey, hey," he whispered softly. "It's okay. Your safe." he said.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| I'll wait. Don't wanna 'em getting mad. 😆 |
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
(Yeah, that could be bad. X3)

Luna sighs and looks at Rick.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(AHHHHHH!!! I leave for a few days and everyone gets ahead of me. What's happening right now?)
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
(They ran off after Jennah got attacked by natives and they are on a cliff.)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Okay. I'm going to make Lavender find them.)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender wandered through the forest, avoiding the natives and killing them if necessary. Eventually, she found a group of people, and hid, making a lot of noise in the process.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna looks over at a place she heard noises come from and stood up.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender tried to breathe quietly and make as little noise as possible.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna took out her knife.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender stayed quiet.
Today, at 8:43am
Advertising 1
scroll-top