Forums » Playgrounds

goat girl
chat Knights in black armor.
by goat girl april 2019

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Someone should make a forum of Rick's female elf friend🤣) Rick looked back making sure everyone was there it was better they didn't fight the elves non of them would have survived except himself maybe due to the fact that he was raised by elves for awhile
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Lol, you can if you want.)
Misty was very glad they had Rick. she didn't want to think of what would of happened if they didn't.
they all got to the camp that Kimber had made by Night fall. the small wood shelter was not every big, but could fit most of them if they made it a little bigger. "We stop here. there's food and water, so we won't have to use our supplies."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Ight I might not cause u don't feel like role-playing with myself😂)
I believe 10
43nd
2 323 points
April 2019
Kimber and Dagbar set out to the half way point on the mountain path. The path had opened up and a small stream was running through the middle. Kimber set out a line and was rewarded a short time later with a few trout. They ate their fill and were ready to head back down to meet up with the others at the base of the mountains. They checked all the markers along the way, just to make sure they would stay in place for their return trip.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
September 2019
(Bump)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
September 2019
Rick hopped off his horse studying some tracks he saw (is anyone gonna create Rick's elf girlfriend or no?)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
September 2019
(I don't know. I might, but it'll take me awhile.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
September 2019
Ok lol)
Today, at 11:38pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top