Forums » Playgrounds

goat girl
chat Knights in black armor.
by goat girl april 2019

goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
choose the name of your knight, and the gender. also state what the knight looks like, and their personality. anyone can play, as long as you're nice. you can be one knight, and one mystical creature or bad guy.

the king has asked for his nights help to defeat the faraway kingdom of Estermia. but the journey is long and there are many obstacles on the way.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Form fro your knight:

Name, Gender:
Image:
Personality:
Strengths:
weakness:
His/Her goal:

My form:
Name, Gender: Misty princess of the kingdom, and the head knight. Female.
Image: long brown hair, light blue eyes, is a normal height.
Personality: Kind to her fellow knights. is not afraid of almost anything.
Strengths: Strong, is a great fighter and leader.
weakness: her only fear is losing loved ones. being the kings only child, she is very important to the kingdom.
His/Her goal: to be the best lead knight in the land, to prove her self to her father.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
here is the form for Mystical creatures and bad guys.

Form:

Name, Gender: (If a creature, please put what they are)
Image:
Types of crimes: (Like what they do mostly)
Strength:
weakness:
Goals:
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Name, Gender: Rick
Image:https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+knights&[...]
Personality: he is kind thoughtful he has a short temper but he can control it somewhat
Strengths: (sword) fighting stamina
weakness: he is not very good at strategy
His/Her goal: to prove to his dad that he wasn't a message up that him leaving the farm to be a knight wasn't a waste
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Name, Gender: Rick
Image:https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+knights&[...]
Personality: he is kind thoughtful he has a short temper but he can control it somewhat
Strengths: (sword) fighting stamina
weakness: he is not very good at strategy
His/Her goal: to prove to his dad that he wasn't a message up that him leaving the farm to be a knight wasn't a waste

that works perfectly. is there any rank you would like him to be?
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Knight
I believe 10
43nd
2 323 points
April 2019
My form:
Name, Gender: Kimber-The-Timber ( Female )
Image: I have Golden Eyes, Raven black shoulder length hair, I have many scars on my wrists and back, a paw print birth mark on my belly, I am 5 foot tall, and I am 16 winters old.
Personality: I love all nature, respect the balance, very curious, loyal, friendly with those I know, I don't make friends easily.
Strengths:Loyalty, honesty, speak only the truth, love to learn, and smart, a fighter and a survivor.
weakness: I am a bit naive, I am scared of getting too close to anyone( lost my parents when I was 2) Think almost all people are selfish and dangerous.
His/Her goal: To belong. Find out why she can do things no one else can, and find out if there are more people out there in the world like herself.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Name: ??? To Be Determined
Image: Scaly, pink skin on head and neck, rest of body is covered in fluffy white feathers. Yellow snake eyes. Long claws on hands and feet. Reaches about to the chest of a human.
Types of crimes: Follows and tries to stop the knights. Used ambush techniques to hunt, mainly carnivore. Eats small mammals. Small rows of pointy teeth grip well.
Strength: Powerful hind legs to jump and chase, as well as sharp and strong claws to tear into flesh. Small, sharp teeth can hold on to stuff well.
weakness: Doesn’t have much stamina. He tires easily in a chase or fight
Goals: He was raised by a strange man. He doesn’t know much about the man, but he fed him and kept him in his house. One day, the man sent him on a mission to find and kill a group of traveling knights. This is his only goal now.

Name: Corven
Image: Swoopy blond hair, bright blue eyes. Square jaw. Athletic, muscular. Taller, about 6’2
Personality: Attractive yet cocky. Enjoys trying to impress girls, can be selfish and vain at times. Has an overwhelming sense of adventure, as well as lots of pride.
Strengths: An excellent swordsman as well as physically fit. Can stand hand to hand combat.
weakness: His pride and cockiness can inflate his ego and lead him into troublesome situations or decisions made without much careful thought.
His/Her goal: To become famous and widely known as a hero
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
those are perfect, you're both in.
i think we can start after one more person joins, unless it's been a few days.
EllenM
417nd
681 points
April 2019
Name: 'Sea Shadow/ Aquatic Shadow'(Nicknamed by fishermen)
Gender: Unable to be specified without observation (Water dragon/Sea serpent)
Image: Looks like a mix between Nessie, a sea serpent and a dragon, with dark blue scales on their belly, on the top of their body is covered by light blue scales, neck is long with strong muscles that they can bite someone 2 meters away, short legs with webbed toes with a long and spiked tail and is so big sometimes carry others around without noticing.
Types of crimes: mostly inoffensive on water only stealing fishes from fishermen, softly 'headbutting' boats with their head and carrying it around for some minutes before disappearing, while on land they break things while clumsy walking.
Strength: Tough scales, sharp teeth, long range because of their neck and tail, knows many different languages, expert swimmer.
weakness: Neck is rather long and is mostly unprotected, while they can walk on land they are very slow on land and rather clumsy, unable to use their tail as an attack on land.
Goals: Annoy fishermen, find the best place to live, make a nest on a place with many different types of fishes and find a partner.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Form:

Name, Gender: Smolder, eldest son of the Mother Dragon. is a fire dragon, Male.
Image: Has red scales covering the top of his head and his back. dark gray scales under his chin and under belly. large wings, spikes on tail.
Types of crimes: burns villages, stops knights from coming to close to the dragon lands.
Strength: can breath fire, has tough scales.
weakness: cannot handle anything cold, it would weaken him. when weakened, he has a spot on his chest that can be hit by a strong sword or spear.
Goals: to protect his mother and all other dragons living in the dragon lands.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
When we starting?)
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
we can start now.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
the king had just asked for all his best knights to go off on a journey to take over Estermia, and Misty was going over everything. she wanted to make sure she had enough food and water to last the journey. this was her chance to prove herself to her father, and she didn't want to mess it up.

she went to the stables, were all the knights chosen for the journey were to pack up their horse. she started to put her stuff on her horse, then went to pack her horses supplies.
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Corven patted his horse’s hindquarters, appreciating the shining dark brown fur. He stuffed more rope into the horse’s saddle bag, determined to cram as many supplies as possible. He was ecstatic. When the King announced a need for volunteers for a journey, Corven had eagerly jumped at the opportunity. This could be his chance to finally get the fame and recognition he deserved. He fiddled with the sword at his hip, already imaging himself defeating whatever wicked entity stood in their way. He rested his elbow on his horse as he eased into the daydream, a faraway and content look on his face.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Corven's horse was next to Misty's, so she asked as she walked by "Got everything you need? we don't want to be one brush short."
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick sat down next to his horse Thunder. He sharpened his sword for the upcoming journey
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Corven snapped out of his daydream. He cleared his throat, turning to Misty. “What? Oh! Yeah, yeah, I’ve got lots of supplies. Nothing to worry about.” He adjusted his armor. “Are..are you going too?” He hadn’t really known all those that were coming, and he didn’t expect Misty to be one of them.
I believe 10
43nd
2 323 points
April 2019
Kimber slowly makes her way into the stables to gather with the knights and get her orders from Misty on where to start scouting on their journey. As is customary the horses all give a slight bow to her and nicker their greetings to her, which she returns and gently pats each one on the neck as she passes them. Her calmness gives them strength for the journey ahead.
Having found Misty, Kimber asks," Where shall I start my scouting, and may I have our course settings so I may make note of them on my map? I will be reporting back to you each night by raven, and each dawn by a red tailed hawk. The messages will be strapped to their legs. I will meet with you on every fort night to make sure our course has not changed. If you should need to contact me, just use a message and give it back to the birds.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
I walk into the stables standing next to Kimber. "What is the mission and what is the mission about." I stand there ready for the mission
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Of course i'm going" Misty said to Corven "Why would i not? my father said that as long as i don't stay out in front line, it's ok for me to go. and you may want to stop day-dreaming, it can become a bad habit if you're not careful. what weapons are you bringing? i would suggest bringing two, just in case."

"Hey Kimber, you will be heading North, toward the mountains. if you start now, you should get a good head start. i'll be looking for those birds, just hope that nothing bad will happen to them. and Rick, we are going to Estermia. we are to go there and take it for the kingdom." Misty said, answering both Rick and Kimber.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick nodded his jaw set he put on his helmet "when do we leave."
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Well, the sun is going to rise soon. so i would say at sunrise, as long as everyone has what they need." Misty said to Rick.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
I nod "Alrighty" I walk away to saddle up my horse
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Corven’s jaw tightened. “I was not daydreaming.” He grumbled. “And I’m bringing a sword and a bow.” Finished with the conversation, he pushed past Misty and started double checking his supplies. He eyed those who entered the stables, which were apparently his travel companions. He looked back down at his saddle bag, shaking his head. This was going to be a long journey.
I believe 10
43nd
2 323 points
April 2019
Kimber: Okay. I will leave as soon as soon as I have collected my pack and my spear from the blacksmith. May our journey be blessed and our worries few.

Kimber heads out after getting her pack from the blacksmith and heads towards the mountains with a new spear head, and a Timber wolf named Dagbar, who has been her companion since he was a very young pup. Dagbar is a silver wolf the size of a which keeps most people at bay. He is very protective of Kimber and treats her as his alpha. As they are coming upon the forest, Kimber dawns her coat of fur and rubs up against Dagbar to mark her as his, so no others in the forest can clam her. She is now in the wilds and sinks into her animal instincts and breaths in the smells of the forest around them. The moon is big over them, when they decide to make camp. Kimber makes small pit in the ground for a fire. Dagbar sets out to hunt for the nights meal. Kimber makes a crude but strong lean-too against a big maple tree, using fallen trees and pine branches to make the roof. Dagbar returns with three rabbits and two ducks. Kimber gladly adds them to a root based stew over the fire. After they have eaten their fill they both lay down to sleep. Getting up, pack and on their way again before dawn, Kimber asks a raven to deliver a message to Misty. " The way is clear until you get to the river on the far side of the forest. Go down stream until you see a Great Old Oak, then cross single file and follow the river until night fall. You will find a small lean-too their for shelter. Have the others camp near by. I have cashed a meal of stewed rabbit and duck for you and the men. Good luck and rest well.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick started packing his things he checked his horses saddle bags making sure they were good and tight he then checked his armour for rust spots it if there was a time loose pieces he had paid a lot for this armour it had lasted him for Almost a year now which is the longest a suit of armour has lasted him. He patted thunder on the head "you ready girl?" As if in reply she weighed. He s.iked hopping on her back he rode her to the gates to wait
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"And to you as well, Kimber." Misty said, then walked back to her horse.

When she was done, she went to the end of the stables and rang the bell. the bell meant that every knight was to line up outside, then they would head out. then she got up on her horse and rode back to the end of the stables. she waited for everyone to line up before speaking.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick slowly brought his horse to the front of the line his sword on his lap ready for anything
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
as Misty waited, she saw the raven that Kimber had sent. after reading the letter she wrote on her own piece of paper "Thank you Kimber. i will be sure to keep everyone on a single file when we get there. be safe and good luck." she then asked the raven to send it back to Kimber. even though she didn't have a way with animals like Kimber did, the raven knew who Kimber was and flew off.
Today, at 8:23am
Advertising 1
scroll-top