Assassins

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza was surprised and honestly a bit disappointed to find that they only reason they were walking through the alley was for Onyx's cat. She didn't show it, but she hoped Britt's surprise was more exciting. The cat was pretty cute, but Eliza didn't dare pet it. Most animals really hated her, and she figured this cat would be no exception.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William was doing this odd intense stare at this cat. It was almost the look of bloodlust. His left hand was twitching a little bit. He forced himself to calm down and said, " Well this is boring. I could make it less boring if desired. But... I didn't know pretty boy here was in a relationship with a cat. How interesting..."
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
"What? I just take care of her, that's it. I actually take care of a lot of alleycats, but... she's my favorite." He seemed completely neutral, then looked confused at what William said. "Did you just call me pretty? That's... odd. I don't know if I'm supposed to say 'thank you' to that," he said, shrugging before he wiped his hands on his jeans and brushed himself off. "Alright, someone else can lead." He looked William up and down, licking his lips a little. He wouldn't mind getting this one in bed if he could manage it.
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
(Okie dokie! Glad you're back though. :)))

Brittney nodded. "Kay, I'll lead." she watched Onyx closely, noticing him eyeing William. "He's mine, you better stay back." she thought, trying to keep her emotions from showing. "My place isn't far from here. Get out of the city and it's only a quarter mile from there." Brittney continued down the street, looking around for anyone watching. "Take a short cut?" she asked, turning back the everyone, nodding to a street on her left.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Me too! I missed you guys ^-^ )
"Yeah, sounds good to me. We won't be seen, right?" Onyx asked. He noticed the look she gave him, but he didn't really care. He didn't want much with him anyway, just a little fun. Minus pants.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza stood at the back and watched all the action. Apparently people were pining for Onyx's undying love - or maybe just some time in bed. She couldn't really tell. Shaking her head, she let out a chuckle. "Unbelievable," she muttered, "you've just met the guy." Then she paid attention to what was being said. "I'm down for a short cut," she replied.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
" Out side of the city? That sounds like a stereotypical place to dumb bodies, sounds nice. I'm all about short cuts though, so please, lead the way, babe," he said, slightly flirting with Brittney. He brushed his hair back while looking around at the others. " Holy fuck... I never knew I would meet so many beautiful people at once. Like damn, you are all so gorgeous. Are you all former models?" He asked.
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Brittney shook her head. "No, we won't be spotted." she turned to William and blushed slightly. "I-uh, I'm not really sure, I mean, I wasn't really a-aware..Okay." she stammered before walking down the street. Brittney stayed quiet until she stood in front of a very low profile house. "This is it. May be little broken down, but it works. Come on." Brittney grabbed keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door. "Uh, it's in the basement, I'll be back. Wait here."

(Hold on I need to figure out what to do. *Evil laughter* I'm sooo good at this I get book ideas all the time actually I think one is coming in. 😋 )
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza was slightly taken aback. Had she just been called gorgeous? That was something new - a compliment. 'Don't get your hopes up, hotshot,' came a voice at the back of her head, snarky and condescending, 'he probably wasn't talking about you. I mean, look at all the much prettier people around you. Maybe he hasn't even seen you.' She deflated a tiny bit. Well, she didn't need to be called pretty. All she needed to be was good at killing people. But it would've been nice... She blinked her thoughts away and just followed Britt. She switched into a sort of autopilot. She stood blankly by the door of the house, not even bothering to take it in.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Onyx smirked a little at the compliment, a cocky little smile on his lips. "Why thank you, handsome. 'Preciate the compliment. Aye Brit, nice place," he said, looking around. "Kinda run down, but nice."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William smiled at all their responses. " Why also thank you for calling me handsome, good-looking," He said. He looked at the house and leaned against it. He spoke up, " It's a pretty quaint house. Smells like rotting wood, I like that smell." He looked over at Eliza seeing her blank stare and walked over to her. His hand waved over her face to see if she was there. " Hello? Are you having a brain aneurysm?" He asked.
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Brittney smiled. "Thanks." she quickly walked to her bed room on the left and opened a trap door that led to the basement. Brittney grabbed a lantern on the wall and turned it on. She decided not to put any other lighting down here because it would cost to much. She finally found the folded paper and brought it back up. Brittney slammed the door closed and walked over to the others. "Here it is." she announced, unfolding the paper on the ground. "This, will take some explaining."

(I'll do that in my next post because I don't want it to be so long. XD)
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Ooh, I'm intrigued," Onyx said, perking up a little when he saw the paper. He winked over at William after the returned compliment. God he hoped for a little alone time with him soon. Other than that, he didn't do or say much. He simply paid attention.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
"Something of the sort," replied Eliza jokingly, snapping out of it. She would've explained more, but she simply wasn't in the mood. She focused her attention on Britt instead. Or rather, whatever was in Britt's hands. She crossed her arms and waited for an explanation.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William chuckled and said, " Yeah, sometimes I get that way too." He looked up at the paper. He wanted to randomly punch the paper for no apparent reason. Ehh... it was just thought. " Oh my... Please, go on and tell us your glorious speech about this sheet of paper, babe," He said.
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Britt stared at the paper for a few seconds. "So my long time friend, told me a few weeks ago, that the government was hiding something inside a city. He didn't tell me the name for awhile. I felt slightly discouraged by the amount of info," she added, her voice laced with sarcasm. "But finally I got the name. Strurgate City is what I got. Honestly never heard that name before, so I looked it up. This friend of mine, told me we needed to destroy it. I still wanted more details on this before I spend money. He never told me anything else, he just offered.. a lot of money." Brittney looked up and grinned. "I couldn't help it. Next thing I knew I was on a plane to This wild Strurgate City. It's like hell here I honestly wouldn't mind destroying it for a bit of money."

(oml That it long.)
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William shrugged and said, " Well arson is always an option. Setting the place ablaze, that sounds pretty alright... OH MY GOD! We could cook s'mores during the whole entire chaos!"
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
"A little bit if Chaos? Well, Mayhem is my middle name. If your looking for some help, I'm in. If we got to eat smores afterward it would be totally worth it." Sanguine said, a playful grin on her face. She was looking at William she she spoke a out the whole smores thing, but her gaze returned to Britt after a short amount of time.

nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Mm, smores sound great," purred Onyx, licking his lips. "You guys don't do lowkey, do you?" he said as a light tease, laughing a little at them. "Interesting."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
"I like making a scene. Makes it more exciting." Sanguine chuckled, "although I can be quiet if need be."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
" Well the really lowkey thing about arson is almost all dna is destroyed. Also it is super easy to make it look like a stove caught on fire... I watch too many crime documentaries don't I? I'm starting to actually sound like a serial killer," he said, chuckling to himself. William still didn't even say his name yet.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Hm... That's fair." Onyx shrugged, yawning a bit. "Anyone got booze? Talking about crime really makes me crave a good red wine, you know."
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Brittney finger-gunned William. "Yes, we can make smores. But I do need help. I hate asking, but we need some kind of plan. I haven't had much time to plan so maybe you guys can help me with that. We need to do it quickly." Britt crossed her arms. "I got beer." she nodded to Onyx. "Want me to get some?"
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
Onyx wrinkled his nose up in disgust. "Beer tastes like piss... Do you have anything else? I usually prefer hard liquor but I feel fancy enough for wine. I won't apologize for that." His tone was flat, but he had a sneaky, cocky smile on his lips.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza stifled a chuckle. This was almost comical. And the best part was that she didn't even know how much they were joking about. "I'm not really an arson kind of person," she said, "but if there are smores and alcohol involved, I'm in." Eliza wasn't sure that they were really going through with any of this, but it was nice to talk to people like this - friends. Well not yet, but she could hope. "So what supplies do we have?" she said, trying to start the conversation in a productive direction.
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William perked up and said, " I love wine but I don't have any with me. I have fireball in my flask if you want some though." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a metal flask. He presented it to Onyx just in case he wanted to grab it. " Gasoline is always good to use and a pile of flammable things, " He mentioned.
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
"Fuck yes!" Onyx groaned in relief, gratefully taking the flash and drinking from it. He licked his lips when he pulled the flask away. It seemed to not even burn his throat. "Thanks, man. I really needed that."
orbweaver201
79nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Brittney chuckled as Onyz drank. "I think I'm going to try doing it tonight. I know that's soon but I got everything planned out now and I'm ready, I just need help planting the bombs. Otherwise it would take to long and I would be caught." she glanced at William. "And I really need some smores." Britt smiled. "This will be something new for me. I never blown up a city before. Hell, I'm excited."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza was trying to set everything straight in her mind. The confusion and excitement in her mind made her crave some whiskey. Not right now; she had to think about this. They were going to blow up a city. Tonight. She would help plant the bombs. Wait... "What's in it for me," she asked, "other than smores, of course."
ChickenNugget
351nd
737 points
August 2018
William winked at Onyx, saying, " No problem, hottie." He listened to what they said and shrugged. " I like explosives. I used to work with fireworks a lot but I will go on the adventure to retrieve the s'mores. S'mores are definitely needed."
Today, at 2:47am
Advertising 1
scroll-top