Assassins

AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
(Wow he had a very depressing childhood o.o )
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(Yeahh he really did lmao.)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(Accepted! :)))

Brittney shrugged. "Yeah, first place I spotted." she sat down at a table and glanced around. "Low profile." Brittney crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Ooo we're on the news." she muttered, nodding to the TV in the corner.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza finished her muffin and realized she was still hungry. Had she even eaten breakfast? Now that she thought about it, no. She had been too busy preparing for today's target. Maybe she should raid a store or something. In the distance, Eliza spotted a bakery. It was closed, so she wouldn't even have to kill anyone. The smirk reappeared on her face as she quickened her pace.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(I'ma going to make a new male character. XD)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(I might make another male, too, later on 😋 I haven't decided yet.)
Onyx was already in the bakery when the others walked in. He gave a glance to them, but otherwise paid no attention. He was dressed the same as the other young man who was bringing out food to the customers. His target was in a corner, waiting patiently for his order. Onyx had overheard it roughly fifteen minutes ago, which meant it was coming soon. He smiled at the other boy when he came out, but put a hand over his mouth. "Let me get this off of your hands, pretty boy. And then maybe later, I'll get you off with mine," he said, tossing him a wink after he grabbed the tray. The other was too flustered to respond, so he went back into the kitchen while Onyx poured a small vial of a clear liquid into cup of coffee his target had ordered with his muffin. He politely set it down with a smile and his best attitude. "Here you go. The strongest coffee we have, just like you asked. Death Wish coffee, huh? What a lovely name." The man laughed, seeming to think Onyx was being ironic. The boy walked away, going into the bathroom to change back into what he had been wearing before: black ripped jeans and a grey t-shirt with a black and white flannel overtop. Before anything could even happen, he was out of the building and crossing the street. At the crosswalk, he leaned against the street pole, watching as the man drank his coffee, and, seconds later, was choking and gasping for breath.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
- Oh my god, there are so many cops out and people. Can everyone just die? Scums of the earth... This makes me hungry. I want jalapeños or a baguette.- William thought. He walked to the nearest store when he saw ahead a lot of police cars, yellow tape, and an ambulance. Knowing the distance to the store they were at the store. He looked absolutely livid at the sight of them. He turned around and walked away, going towards the bakery. - I just wanted jalapeños but some person had to do a crime to make it be closed. Fuck whoever they are- He thought. He went around the corner and just saw this man in the corner of his eye practically dying in front of him. But what caught his eye more was jewelry on display in a clothing store. It was a rhinestone waterfall necklace. William in general was always attracted by sparkly, shiny things. He shrugged and walked towards the bakery, walking past the dying man.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney looked up as two strangers approach from different directions. "Sanguine. I think we have company. More then what makes me comfortable." she stood up from her chair and pulled out one of her daggers and the pistol. "This is going to be fun."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Onyx stayed to watch as the man took his final breaths, just conveniently timed enough for the crosswalk sign to change the very second his target's pulse stopped, allowing the teenager to cross the busy road and continue his path away from the bakery. Now, his place was subtle enough that he wouldn't need to worry about police for at least a good ten or fifteen minutes. Thanks to the poison, the death seemed as if it was just caused by choking, something lodged in his throat maybe. But no, if they checked for poison in his autopsy, but who knew if they would, then even that would take days. Onyx hummed to himself as he walked down the road, eventually stopping in an alley. He sat on a clear spot in the pavement, his back leaning against the wall of a building while he stretched his legs out in front of him. An alley cat walked up to him, and he gave it a small smile. "Hey, Jazz. I usually don't see you out for a few more hours. What'cha doing?" he asked her, seeming to enjoy having the one-sided conversation with the cat as he pet her fur, stroking the bottom of er chin with his knuckle. "You're skinny, girl. You need tuna, not trash. I'll bring you some tonight, huh? Sound good?" The cat purred, as if she seemed to understand him. "Atta girl."
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
First name:Ash
Last Name:Moonfield
Sexual orientation:I don't know
Physical appearance (Can be a link or described in detail): She has black hair and brown eyes. Her hair is straight.
Personality: She's very good at fighting and she's a fast running. She also smart and brave. She is loyal to her friends. She like to be sarcastic and funny. She's also kind but she can be mean too.
Weapons: She as a sword and throwing stars. She also have a small knife.
Backstory (Optional): 10.She lived with her family in till she was Her family left her on the streets when they didn't want her anymore. She learned to fight by herself. Soon she met a few other people who was like her. They became friends and killed people to get what they want or if they are making trouble.
Other (Optional): None
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine took off her sunglasses, her mint green eyes scanning the TV set. "I wonder who'd bounty will be higher." She joked, then noticed the strangers wandering closer to the store as well. "Well, well. How exciting. Aw man, and their cute too. I don't like killing cute people." She pouted, but opened her duffle bag and pulled out both of her Desert Eagles. She attatched the holsters to her chest quickly, and she twirled the guns in her hands and then a thought hit her mind. "Look at how that one just doesn't care? He's the one who just strolled past the car crash without flinching. I know it doesn't seem logical but what if he's an assassin, too?" She didn't dwell on the thought, though, and slipped the aviators back on her face.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(Accepted! 🙂 )

Brittney rolled her eyes. "You just find everyone attractive don't you?" she chuckled. "It took a lot of self-control not to pull the trigger on you." Brittney eyed the guy carefully. "I guess the guy's attractive." she smirked. "He's mine just so you know. Don't you touch him."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza looked to the side. Shit. Another person. She kept walking, hoping that maybe he wasn't actually going towards the bakery. Speaking of which, there were two people already in there. Wasn't it closed? Suddenly, a wave of uncontrollable anger washed over her. Who did these people think they were interfering with her late breakfast?! Inside, her anger broiled. She kept calmly walking. The only outward sign of her emotion was a flash of her eye as she pushed opened the door. Wait. These mother f***ers were both armed? "Shit," she said in surprise. And to think, all Eliza had wanted was breakfast.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
(Sorry for double posting, but I kind of want to make another character. Is there any way I could be someone's co-worker or something?)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
(I don't know where to start right now…HELP)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
"Not if I snag him first." Sanguine teased playfully, a friendly grin spreading across her face. Suddenly, someone barged through the door and stepped in. Sanguine didn't draw, though. She just looked at her. "Hungry?" She asked.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(Hey, I'm a little lost. Which of the boys are Brittney/Sanguine talking about...?)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
(I'm pretty sure Sanguine and Brittney are talking about William and Eliza)

At Sanguine's words, Eliza once again became angry. "I haven't even had breakfast yet," she snarled, looking at the guns, "and if you try to pull one of those on me..." she pulled out two daggers from her boot, "You got another thing coming." She put the daggers into her pocket for easy reach as she scanned the two girls for their reactions to her having weapons. She was hoping that they would be frightened and run off, but she knew that wouldn't happen.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
(Ah, alright. I'll wait for a little more to happen to include Onyx, and then I'll come back when I think I can fit him in :D)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(Ahh you guys come on when I get off. 😆
Sanguine and Brittney are talking about William and Eliza. I think Sanguine is. I don't really know. XD)

Brittney took a step closer to Eliza until she was only about two feet away. "The sign says closed." she crossed her arms over her chest, both weapons still in hand. "Thought you might get a free meal by threatening us with a couple daggers?" Brittney was genuinely curious about the stranger, but she did her best not to show that.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
William saw it was closed and thought - Why does no one have food? Did everyone just decide to fast? It is still day, why in hell would they be closed?- He noticed a woman walked into the bakery but didn't really care. He knew he could just go to find a food truck or something, but that bakery. It was calling him. - Fuck it, I'm bored - he thought and walked back. He walk through the door without any hesitation and saw everyone there with weapons. " Hello there," he said.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
"No," Eliza replied, spite in her voice, "I thought I could get a free meal by killing you with a couple daggers." She fingered one in her pocket to demonstrate how easy it would be for her to pull one. She was about to demonstrate when she heard someone walk through the door. Oh. It was the guy she had seen walking towards the store earlier. He was even cuter up close. "Welcome to the party," she told him sarcastically.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Onyx peered out of where he was in the alleyway, hearing a bit of commotion. He saw four people there, and he briefly wondered if he was in danger. "I'll be back, Jazz. Go find some real food, a'ight? Take it from a kid if you have to. Just not a poor one. Find some rich asshole to rob. Get that gourmet tuna or whatever." He laughed a little, pulling Jazz into his lap and petting her more, giving her an affectionate nuzzle and kissing her head before he set her down again and stood up. He walked out of the alley, looking both ways before he casually walked toward the small group of people and passed by, listening into what they were saying.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
"Why. Are you all here all of the sudden?" Brittney nodded to the guy. "So clearly we all have the same kind of idea. I mean, we're all barging into a closed bakery, and at least three of us have weapons." she sighed and lowered her weapons, putting the pistol away but keeping the dagger in her hand. "I never done this before, but why not we all lower our weapons."

(Wow just as I typed "lower our weapons" a song I'm listening to said "take out your guns" XD)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
" Well it seems like you are all occupied. I'm just here because I want a baguette, so... don't mind me," William said. He walked past them to the counter and grabbed a baguette. He started to eat it, just standing there casually like nothing was happening.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney blushed slightly, immediately falling for him. "I like you a lot more then her." she muttered to him with a stupid grin. Not exactly what anyone would expect from her, but she couldn't help it. "You're terribly charming. I wouldn't want to kill you." Silently she promised to herself not to let Sanguine near him. He was hers.

(Creepy Britt. Creepy.)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Cute boy? Onyx turned around, getting a better look at the guy. Eh, he wasn't too bad. A few years older than him... Just his type. He waited a moment or two, then walked back toward them, smiling politely. "Hey, there. Do any of you happen to know a good place to buy some tuna?" he asked, just seconds after Brittney finished speaking.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine scowled at Brittney but focused on the task at hand. She knew she could get the guy in the end. Britt didn't stand a chance against her! Did she? "I think Britt's right. About both of those things. Lets all just chill out, eat some breakfast, and watch the news. No need to be prickly about anything. Wouldn't want to stain the floor with anymore blood." She grinned, and slipped her weapons into their holsters. Then, she heard what Onyx said. "We don't have any tuna, but if your not squeamish you can come grab a jelly donuts." She strode over to the counter, observed the wonderful list of options, then looked at Britt. "What do you want?" She asked her, as she vaulted over the glass and landed silently on the other side to where she could grab any of the assortment she wanted to. "Also, violent lady, would you like a bagel? These look pretty good. What about you, cute guy #2? Could I grab you something to munch other then.. uh, tuna?" She leaned against the glass, relaxed.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Onyx didn't even look at the treats before shaking his head. "No. I'm not hungry; the tuna is for my cat.... What are you all talking about?" he asked curiously, then cocked his head as he looked at the pastries. "Actually... If they have a blueberry bagel, I'll take one. I guess I'm a little hungry."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney laughed. "The hot one obviously." she paused when she realized Sanguine was talking about the food. "Oh." she cleared her throat awkwardly. "Frosted cookie. Really great, my favorite." walking around the counter she grabbed one and took a bite. "Not bad."
Today, at 5:15pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top