Assassins

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Onyx rolled his eyes at the comment from Brittney. He grabbed a chair and pulled it out, sitting in it backwards. He watched as they grabbed food, and Onyx himself stayed pretty quiet. He was judging each one of them a little bit, but they didn't need to know. For some reason, he seemed to dislike Brittney the most. She was too open with how she felt about people. Onyx didn't like it
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine rolled her eyes at Britt. "Here you go. And, personally, your hot too, don't take her seriously." Sanguine whispered to Onyx, handing him his blue-berry bagel. Her eyes flickered from one person to another in the room, and she snuck into the storage room. She came back with a small can of tuna in her hands. "Here you go. They had tuna cakes on display, so they had to have had something in their storage room involving tuna." She held it out to him, her minty eyes friendly and inviting. (P.S tuna cakes are actually delicious and y'all should look them up they are THE BEST)
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
Onyx laughed when Sanguine complimented him. "Thanks," he responded, taking a bite from his bagel. When she came back with the tuna, his eyes lit up and he looked excited. "Oh, sweet! Thanks, man!" he said, giving her a brief but tight hug as he pocketed the tuna. "Jazz is gonna love that!"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza threw her hands up in the air. So suddenly when this MAN shows up, everyone gets to eat? Unbelievable. These people were really frustrating her. The more she thought about it, the more ticked she got. She wasn't even paying attention anymore. She just kinda stood there. There was a neutral look on her face, but she was slowly balling up her fist underneath her sweatshirt. She was feeling very violent. Eliza just HAD to break something. She scanned the room, her eyes finally resting on a glass display with a delicious-looking pastry behind it. Out of nowhere, she walked up to it and stuck her boot through it. The section of glass fell to the floor and shattered into tiny fractals. Eliza reached down, picked up a pastry, brushed off the glass, sat down, and began to eat it. She didn't say a word.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
William just nodded at what Brittney said. He didn't really have reaction to it, only saying, " Being alive is okay. You seem very infatuated with me though." He gave Brittney a smirk and a little wink. He continued to eat his bread. He heard a shatter but didn't really react in anyway." Well it seems like someone's an anarchist," He commented.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza wrinkled her nose. Who was this guy? "What's that supposed to mean?" she replied with a little bit of sass. But she wasn't nearly as angry as she was before. Breaking things really helped calm her down. Plus, this pastry was really good.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
(I will try them Awkward. 😆 They kinda look like crab cakes. those are great too. :p)

"My name's Brittney, but you can call me Britt." her smile disappeared. "You all..." Brittney faltered, not really sure how to ask this. "Uh, kill? People?" Nope, that sounded to weird, but it was already out of her mouth.

(Oml This song is kinda perfect for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-W40iW2MRs )
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine hugged him back, then sat down on the floor. "Floors are comfy. You should all try them sometime." She looked to Britt and scratched her head. "What a coincidence. All these killers in one little bakery in the same city, same day." She took a huge bite out of her jelly donut, and the strawberry filling fell out all over her jeans. "aww shit...." She said, and then made a pouty face at what was left of her donut. "Guys, it pooped on me. I need a napkin." She sighed.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
"Hmm," said Eliza, thinking. If we're all killers then they were all in danger of each other. But Eliza didn't say that out loud. Instead she reached over the table and grabbed a few napkins from their holder. "Here," she said, standing up and walking over to Sanguine. Eliza held out the napkins in her hand. Despite the fact that Sanguine was being immature, Eliza didn't want to get on her bad side.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine grinned at her and took to the napkins. "Thanks... What's your name? And yours?" He asked Eliza first, then looked to Onyx. She cleaned up the strawberry stains and set the napkins down on the floor.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
"Eliza," she replied. Then, glancing at Brittney, she continued, "And yeah, I uh, kill people. For a living." For some reason, she didn't want these people to get the wrong idea. Eliza didn't just go around on the streets murdering people. She... well, what she actually did wasn't all that better, now that Eliza thought about it. With a tiny sigh, she sat down and returned to her pastry. For the first time, she truly studied the people around her. It wasn't calculating, though; it was more of a curious studying. Not for the first time, she wondered who these people were.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney smiled. "We're going to get along so well." she sat on the floor next to Sanguine. "I need to get ready soon." Brittney muttered to herself, glancing outside. "I need to get the hell out of here at some point." she raised her voice so the others can hear. "After I eat a muffin." Brittney added.

(Blehhhh.... Brittney's going to have a brother that's who the other character is going to be. I'll make him later.)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
July 2018
William shrugged, " Whatever you want it to be." He just listened to them and finished eating his baguette. " I don't kill people but sometimes I maliciously kill people's day. Maybe I kill people's day too much," he said and smirked. He didn't want to say he was a hit man. That would be absolutely ridiculous. They could use the information against him.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza quirked an eyebrow at William. He was a good liar, but she didn’t think he was telling the whole truth. I mean, why would he be totally fine with them pulling weapons on each other if the worst he did was ‘kill people’s day’? But Eliza doubted that he would tell them anything at this point. Maybe. She began thinking up fantasies of what this guy did as she finished off her pastry. She was still hungry, but not in the mood for breaking another display. So she turned to Sanguine and asked, “Where did you say that bagel was?”
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"My name is Onyx," said the boy, taking another bite of bagel. "But most importantly... None of you are undercover cops, right?" Other than that, he didn't say any more. He just continued munching his breakfast, thinking back to Jazz somewhere in the alley.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney smiled. "No, Onyx, I was the first to walk in here anyways." she paused before continuing to talk. "I'm leaving. Wanna hang out? There's something I need to show you guys. And the faster we get out of here, the better. I can still here police lurking around outside." she glanced at everyone. "I think you all are ought to see what I have planned." Brittney knew she needed to trust them, she needed more allies.

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
July 2018
Eliza flashed a smile at Onyx. "I doubt the police force would even consider hiring the likes of me," she said jokingly. Her joking manner turned to confused curiosity as she turned to face Britt. What was that woman talking about? She has something planned? Wait. Was this a trap? Eliza's curiosity dwindled to suspicion. "You need to show us something?" she asked, forgetting about the bagel. She didn't bother to hide the accusing tone in her voice as she continued, "What kind of something?" Eliza's muscles tensed, ready to run at the slightest hint of danger.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
July 2018
Brittney raised a eyebrow. "Look, if I wanted to kill you I would have tried already." she said, her hand already on the doorknob. "I honestly don't care if you follow or not. Brittney grinned. "You decide."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2018
"Wait, can we go to the alley first really quick?" Onyx asked, a bit of a complaining tone in his voice. "It's an easy escape from there if we need it. I know the area really well; it's right next to a run-down apartment building."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
Sanguine stood up and stretched. "I'm going with Britt but I am going to go the alleyway-route." Sanguine said, standing next to Onyx. She thought he was pretty chill from the couple minutes she had hung around him.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
August 2018
Onyx gave Sanguine a smile, leaning against the door. He was obviously ready to go, but he was just waiting for someone to give the go-ahead.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Eliza nodded, but didn't relax. "Okay, I'll go," she said. It /did/ make sense, but she still had to stay weary. She let out a sigh as she stood up. Though an alley seemed like it was more likely to be a trap, what are the chances that all of the people in the room were in on it? Eliza didn't think anyone would go through all that trouble for just her. She walked a little bit closer to Onyx. "I'll take the alley too, then," she continued. She was ready, but there was no way in hell that she was going first.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
August 2018
Brittney nodded. "Okay, I'll follow, but I'm not letting my guard down." she opened the door and stepped aside to let Onyx lead. "After you." Brittney said, glancing around for people watching.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
William didn't trust any of them. The only thing he really wanted was their weapons but he didn't let it show. - Ehh I'm bored. I don't care if I die today. I'm going to die someday anyways, it's absolutely inevitable- he thought. He picked up his guitar case and slung it over his shoulder. " I have really nothing else to do... I got fired four days ago so I guess I am coming with you all, " he said. He waited for Brittney and Onyx to walk out.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine smiled back at Onyx. "Alrighty then. Lead the way, Onyx." She said. (I think he's told them his name? I'm kinda lazy and don't wanna look over the past page to find out.)
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
August 2018
(Yeah, I believe now everyone knows they're names..? Aesthetic you there? :3)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
( Right now Aesthetic is at camp, also William hasn't told his name yet
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
August 2018
(Okay! Thanks for tell us!)
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
August 2018
( no problem :3
nacho
2 219nd
386 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
(Hi!! I got blocked on Aesthetic until the 20th, so.. I'm using this one to respond)

Onyx was pretty much silent as he led them to the alley, not speaking until he found the cat he must've been talking about earlier. "Hi, Jazzy," he hummed, getting down on one knee to pet her. "I got you some tuna, Jazz. Would you like some? You can thank my friend over there for finding it for me." He spoke calmly as he took the can of tuna from his pocket and opened it, grateful that it had a pop tab opener. He set it on the ground, scratching gently behind her ear before he stood up and left her alone to eat. "Okay, that's all I needed to do. Where to now?"
Today, at 9:54pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top