Assassins

ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
He walked outside with Hazel, he teased, " What happens if I don't?" He was smirking at Hazel. " What are you going to do, drop it?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza breathed out a laugh. Sometimes Alex was just a little... naïve. "Assuming that Brian IS going to set off the bombs on this city. And that we have somewhere else to go," she replied, sarcasm creeping into her voice. She crossed her arms and leaned back to wait for an answer.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"That's exactly what I'll do," he said, no distinct tone in his voice. It was mildly threatening; only in the way that he clearly meant what he said.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" Ugh fine, fine," He moved the bottle over to be held by his armpit. It wasn't secure but it was good enough. " By the power of the preservation of pizza! SMACK!" He then spanked Hazel right on his ass. But do to the movement, the wine bottle slipped from his armpit and the bottle almost felt to ground. He quickly caught it in mid air and shrugged, mumbling, " Good save I guess."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex glared at her, but a small smile has crept onto his face. "You got a good point. I just panic. I bet you Hazel found him and now they're going on a romantic date and completely forgot about what's in the bag," Alex smirked, now feeling more relaxed.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel gasped softly, blushing brightly after William hit his ass. A surprised little moan left him, making him blush even more. "O-Oh, I... I didn't think you would... do that..." he admitted shyly. "But um... That felt pretty nice," he mumbled.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza's lips twitched, and she relaxed as well. "I bet they're already in bed," she replied.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex raised his eyebrows and nodded. "For some reason that wouldn't surprise me." he glanced at Eliza's lips he hesitated before returning his gaze to her eyes.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Anyways," Eliza said, cutting the silence, "What should we do next? I mean, obviously you don't want to simply part ways, as I was planning to do." She looked at Alex expectantly.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex shook his head. "No, I don't think we should part." Personally, he doesn't think they should part ever, but he kept that thought to himself. "I don't really want to do this, but I think we have to. Should we go find Brien?" thinking of him made Alex cringe. "Or... if you want you can just come to my house. "
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza shrugged to hide a slight grimace. "We could find Brian, but it might not end well," she replied, "He could be dangerous, and I doubt he'll give up the explosives willingly if that's what you were trying to accomplish."
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" Well, I guess I did... Ohh... Did it now? I could tell by that little cute moan," William said. He was smirking at Hazel's blushing and shyness. He then said, " You must be really... needy."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex struggled to hide his laughter at Eliza's awkward reaction. "You're hilarious." he muttered. "Yeah, he's probably will challenge us. Unless he's..distracted." he snorted. "Are we going now? I really don't care what we do."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"I guess it doesn't really matter," Eliza muttered with a shrug. She picked a direction and started walking. Eventually she'd get somewhere.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex nodded and followed Eliza, glad that she decided to go. "Do you remember which way Brien went?" he asked. "He couldn't have gone to far." Alex glanced around admiring the buildings and paused briefly before continuing. "City's really nice, isn't it?" he asked.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Uh-huh," Eliza nodded, "I went the opposite way he did. So he should be..." Eliza thought for a moment before pointing down the sidewalk, "...in that direction." She looked at the fancy office buildings. The city did look really nice. "From here it does.," she answered. Then she walked in Brien's direction.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel blushed even brighter since William called his moans "cute" and called him needy, then shyly nodded. "Um... I... I wouldn't say that, but... William, where should we go? Like... a hotel or just eat in the car?" he asked, trying not to sound like he only wanted to be fucked.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"Kay." Alex responded, following close behind Eliza. He carefully adjusted his kakute ring and winced as he pierced himself. Eliza?" Alex asked quietly. "What was your life like before we met?" his voice cracked slightly on the last word. "What the heck was that Alex?" he muttered to himself, surprised.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
William wrapped his arm around Hazel and said, " Hmmm... I was thinking we could go over to my humble abode. It's not too far away. We could go there to eat, maybe talk a little bit more, and then sleep. Does that sound fine and dandy, Mr. Haz?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Oh, yeah. Sure, that sounds fine," Hazel agreed, walking closely to William and putting his arm around his waist as well.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
William smirked at Hazel having his arm around his waist. " Aren't you supposed to be a cold-blooded killer? You act like a model citizen."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"I do not," he disagreed. "I act just as normal as you do, don't I?" he asked, looking up at him. His green eyes were innocent and soft.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
William looked into those beautiful green eyes. His own eyes were a contrast. His blue eyes were stunning and glittery, but they were cold. It was almost like there was something absent that you would normally see in others' eyes. He simply said, " No you don't and you shouldn't, forest eyes. Anyways, are going there by your car?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Oh," Eliza responded. She was shocked at how blatantly Alex was prying into her past. Well, it couldn't hurt to tell him a little bit. She really didn't have much to lose. "I mostly just did what I could to get by. Which was, of course, hiring myself out to do others' dirty work," she said before adding, "how about you."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Forest eyes..? Why shouldn't I?" he asked, leading William to the car he had stolen instead of answering and opening the trunk for William to set his things down in. "Want me to drive or do you want to?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex raised his eyebrows. "Not much going on in your life, huh?" he paused before responding to Eliza's question. "My parents were...they were good civilians." Alex snorted. "Died in a fire. Our house burned down, I know could have saved them, but I guess I was hardhearted back then too." he left it at that, not really wanting to say anything else about his backstory. He turned to the sound of voices and spotted two people standing in front of a car, talking.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" I can drive if you'd like. Just knock me out in the car seat if try to drive too fast or something," William said. After, his hand stroked through Hazel's hair while he said, " I was just saying your eyes were pretty. But yeah... I don't think you want to act like how I act like. You wouldn't be able to handle it. Speaking of handle, fuck using handles!" He then used his foot to break the window open, making glass shattered all of the place.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Oh... Thank you," he said softly, leaning up and kissing William's cheek before he busted the window. "Well, not my car, so I don't care. You know how to get it started up again since it's hotwired?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza stopped and glanced at Brien. "Well," she murmured to Alex, "What do you propose we do?" She wasn't sure if Alex had a plan for what he was about to get himself into. It might be better if she just stood back and watched it all play out.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"It might be Hazel and Brien, but that doesn't make much sense. Hazel was just running from him," Alex muttered back. "Want me to see?" he ran his hand through his hair. "I have no idea what we'd say to them though."
Today, at 3:04pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top