Assassins

unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Not in my vocabulary either. Where do you come from? Assuming your a human and not something that fell from the heavens. I wouldn't be surprised if you were some angel," William asked.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza was careful not to mention Brien's mother. She would probably say something really rude on accident. "That's fair I guess. You don't exactly want to be seen near the rich people with a gun, and you definitely don't want to be seen near the gangs without one," Eliza said as she shrugged. It certainly did make sense. But why was she so doubtful?
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel clenched his jaw. Why did William have to flirt with everyone!? He still didn't say anything, but he revved the engine a little bit to show that he was getting annoyed and bored.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William just ignored Hazel. He didn't even flinch at the engine being revved. " Eliza, you forgot the middleclass. That is where reside in the economy... You seem so hateful towards rich people. Got a history behind that?" He asked with general curiosity. He secretly thought it was really funny how she disliked rich people. William just hated everyone equally. He moved his gaze over Alex again and gave him a little wink.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel grumbled to himself, before even more irritated, though he didn't say anything. He thought about revving the engine up again, but decided to wait a few minutes to decide what to do.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza thought for a moment. "I just feel like they could be doing a lot more with the privileges they lucked into. Like, ya know, helping out homeless children. And I suppose you could also say that I'm jealous of how much they have. Nothing super personal, though." That was mostly true. Somehow, Eliza felt that everything that went wrong in her life was the fault of the upper class. She knew that she would sound stupid for saying it, though.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" They usually give to charity events and stuff like that... But I don't know... If you talked about it so much already it must be personal. But that's just an observation," William said. He looked back at Hazel slightly before turning his head back.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex shook his head. "Nope, not from heaven." he glanced at the car and turned back to Brien just in time to see him wink. "God, does this guy have any loyalty? To anything?" he thought with a smirk.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William kind of seemed surprised by what Alex said and cut back to him. He gave him a smirk and asked, “ Huh. If you aren’t from heaven where did your handsome self come from then? You didn’t just appear out of thin air.”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"I think a lot of those rich folks give to charity only to look good, and they give less than they actually say they do," Eliza said before adding, "Although, maybe I've only heard of the bad ones." At Brien's next words, she rolled her eyes at him and glanced at Hazel. He was obviously getting a bit impatient, but was he going to do anything about Brien? It seemed like they had a thing...
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex glanced at his nails casually. "Nothing to special. I don't really talk about it often. You're going to have to try harder then that." his eyes sparkling with amusement, even though he didn't really feel it. "And your boyfriend is growing inpatient hun." Alex licked his lips.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Ugh fine, I guess I won't get your number. Goodbye lovelies and goodbye handsome, don't die to soon," William said with a wink. He went over to the car and threw his gun and guitar in the back. He got into the car and said, " Hello there, Haz. Sorry that took awhile." He was still eyeing up at Alex and Eliza.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Mhm," he said lazily, seeming tired and bored. "Now back to your place?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"Oh hell no." he muttered under him breath. "You can count on it." he laughed. Alex turned to Eliza once Brien got in the car and smiled. "I honestly didn't want to risk it." he murmured to her, aware of Brien still watching them. "Hopefully nothing to dang bad happens."
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" I guess so, hottie. I still have a whole bottle wine and a whole pizza left. To my house we go!" William said. He floored it at first and braked it to make the car jolt but didn't hit any of Alex and Eliza. He flipped off both them through the broken window and said, " Fuck you both." He then started to drive away.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Fuck you too!" Eliza yelled at the car almost in the same way that one would say, 'Love you too.' She then leaned closer to Alex and muttered back, "With any luck, we'll never have to hear from those bastards again."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel smirked a little, feeling better when William flippeId off Alex. "Nicely done..." he purred, leaning over and pressing a kiss on his neck, trailing them down. "William?" he began, looking up at him as he awaited a response.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex pretended to throw up. "Oh god I hate them." he said, "Just glad their faces are out of my eyesight. "And please, let that happen." He thought back to when he thought Brien was was good-looking. That feeling left quickly. "Glad I'm with you and not them." Alex added.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William smiled at the kissing on his neck and did a little hum. " Mmm... Yes handsome? Wait, did you drink the whole entire wine bottle without me?" He purred. Even though before when his neck was being kissed and now, he kept his eyes on the road and seemed to be concentrating on something. His right foot kept on doing this weird thing where it seemed like it was always going to floor the gas but he was forcing himself not too.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Me too," Eliza replied, watching the car disappear form view. She took a deep breath before saying, "Now what?"
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Not yet," Hazel purred back, continuing to kiss his neck, licking a spot before he began to suck on it. "Did you know that I'm a virgin?" he asked, humming as he continued to mark up William's neck.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William was trying to hold back but a little suppressed moan escaped from his mouth. He quickly shut himself up and purred back, " Are ya now? I didn't know that. That explains why you've been so needy..." He put his right hand on Hazel's thigh and said, " You might want to calm yourself down a tad. I don't want us to get in a wreck."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex looked at Eliza. "Well, I'm starving, so I'm planning on finding a restaurant, but you don't have to come." he added silently willing for her to stay.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Mhm," he murmured, squirming when William placed his hand on his thigh. "It's hard to calm down though... I'm bored!"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Yeah... 'bored'," William teased, sticking his tongue out at him. They stopped at a stoplight when William put his other hand off the wheel. He cupped Hazel's cheek with his left still having his right hand on Hazel's thigh. William's icy eyes looked into his when he said, " Maybe I'm bored too..." He started to give him a deep kiss.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza bit the inside of her lip, debating internally. After a few long seconds, she couldn't come up with a valid reason not to go with Alex. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that getting closer to him would bring drastic changes to her life. She didn't really like change. "Good idea," she finally replied, "I'm craving some chicken wings right now."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel didn't skip a beat. He kissed William right back, deeply and passionately, pulling him closer so that he could kiss him more roughly. He let William's tongue enter his mouth, Hazel letting out some small moans against it.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William started to do little moans and his left hand started brush through Hazel's hair. His right hand guided itself down and groped his ass. He moved down and started to kiss his neck.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex nodded. "Okay, I think I can find somewhere with chicken wings." he said before starting down the street. It wasn't long before his phone started vibrating. "Hold on." Alex muttered and walked into a store.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza walked next to Alex. She rolled her eyes when he went to take the call. Despite acting nonchalant, she was vaguely curious about who was calling. Though it was probably about something boring.
Today, at 10:24am
Advertising 1
scroll-top