Assassins

ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
William did a little smirk and wink at the kiss. He would comment about the kiss later. After smashing the window, he chimed, " Of course I know how to hotwire a car! I used steal the priest's car back in the orphanage... That bald bastard... Wait, can I smash all of the door windows?
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza watched as the window got smashed. "It looks like they're trying to get somewhere in a car that's not theirs," she commented, "If we want to say anything, we'd better say it soon." Though, to be honest, Eliza didn't particularly want to say anything.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Sure, but... Not here because it'll draw too much attention to ourselves," Hazel responded, getting in the car and rubbing his temples. "Plus, I have a bit de una migraña," he mumbled, switching to his native language toward the end of his sentence. "I miss España..."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex pressed his lips together. "I hate making decisions." he hesitated before walking over the car, watching one of them get in. "Hey what are you two doing?" he called, trying to act as normal as possible. "God damn it I suck at this." he muttered to himself.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" Puedo hablar español pero no mucho... You grew up there?" William asked. His accent was okay but it could've been better. He perked up when he heard a familiar voice. Before he even turned his head to looked at Alex he chimed, "Welcome to the party!" He turned his head to look over at Alex, continuing," We were just getting some wine and pizza. Now, are you here to create problems? Because I could be your next problem, handsome..."
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Sí. Vine a los Estados hace unos años. Soy inmigrante," he explained, sighing when he heard Alex. "Great..." he muttered to himself. "Pero ya, my English isn't that good. I thought you knew by my accent?" Once he said it, it made sense---Hazel did have a pretty thick Spanish accent.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza crossed her arms and leaned against the nearest street lamp. For a fleeting second, she was tempted to just book it. However, she couldn't leave Alex after all that had happened. Hearing Brien's words, she rolled her eyes. Why did he always go that way?
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex clenched his teeth before responding, "I'm honestly just here for the, um, bag." he glanced around. "What were you even going to do with it?" he asked returning his gaze to Brien. He couldn't help but to be a bit salty with how chill Brien acted, after what he did.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" Give it to a homeless shelter or sell it on the black market. Though, I might keep some for some party favors," William said with a shrug, " I wanted them, so I got them." He threw the bag of explosives through the shattered window into the back of the car. He leaned down to quickly speak to Hazel," That is where your accent comes from, duh. I feel so dumb, I am familiar to the accent. I don't know why my brain didn't get it. But yeah Haz, like I will understand what your saying most of the time when your speaking español, La mayoría de las veces no sé hablar español. Back there I think you called me a liar and a... bastard? Anyways, I'll probably tell you later why I can somewhat understand what you are saying," He turned back to Alex, still having his guitar case strapped over his shoulder. " Why do you need the party favors so bad?" He asked.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
"Sí, eso es que dije... I didn't know that you knew Spanish at the time," he laughed. He looked up at William as he talked to Alex and Eliza, but Hazel himself didn't pitch in very much. He didn't particularly feel like speaking, especially not English.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex raised his eyebrows. "What Are the homeless shelters going to do with that?" he asked skeptically. Alex eyed the bag in the back of the car. "I'm not really in the mood for fighting, so keep it." he looked back at Brien. "Unless you're willing to hand it over."
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
" I don't know. I just think it would be hilarious. They would put on the news and be so scared for no apparent reason. Bombs aren't dangerous until they're activated," William said. He threw wine bottle in the back of the seat. " Well, when did you gain morals? Do you think I'm just going to give the explosives to you? If so you are really naive," He said, starting opening his guitar case slightly, only by 5 inches.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
October 2018
Hazel watched through the mirror or the car as William opened his guitar case. He was curious as to what he would pull out, but he didn't say a word.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"That's what everyone says about me." he responded, tensing. "Why are you opening that case? Gonna play some songs for me? Country is my favorite, just so you know." Alex bit his bottom lip.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Despite her best efforts, Eliza's lips twitched into a smirk. It would be pretty hilarious if a homeless shelter suddenly received bombs. She wondered if she should step in defense of Alex. Maybe together they could convince Brien to hand over the bombs? Unlikely. She focused her attention on squinting at Brien's guitar case. Why would he take out an instrument now? Well, when Eliza thought about, it didn't really make sense for Brien to have an actual guitar in there. But what? She couldn't guess.
ChickenNugget
350nd
737 points
October 2018
William stopped zipping it open, only leaving a small gap and paused. He seemed almost surprised at Alex and asked, " Aww..You like country? What would you like me to play, Alex? ' She thinks my tractor's sexy' I think would be a good choice."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex perked up. "That's one of my favorites." he said, trying not to stare at the case to hard. "Go on Brien, I hate waiting." Alex glanced briefly at Eliza, desperate for backup and hating that Brien was hesitating so much.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Upon seeing Alex's glance, Eliza figured it was finally time for her to walk over. "Really? That song is pretty imbecilic. (In reality she had never heard it, but she thought it sounded pretty stupid) 'Civil War' is much better," she bantered casually as she moved behind Alex. Her face was void of the sudden nervousness inside, caused mainly by the fact that Alex seemed on edge.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( I currently can't figure out my original password for ChickenNugget and I'm trying to get a new one. This will be my account for the time being.

" Calm down hotshot and hey... you are quite correct there Eliza." William said. He then, all of the sudden pulled out a shotgun and started to pretend to strum it. He made guitar noises when he did the strums. The funny thing was the barrel was pointing right at him. He didn't seem to care even a little at that fact. " Fuck you. I hate country so we are going to sing Broadway songs. Got any requests? If you don't I will start my grand performance."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
Eliza was almost surprised to see a gun appear out of Brien's guitar case. Her jaw clenched in anticipation. She figured Brien was only doing this to get to them, so she decided to pretend that it was perfectly normal. She doubted he had the intention to shoot them up in the middle of a street, but she wouldn't put it past him. Eliza realized that she had no idea what Brian was capable of. "I don't know any showtunes," she said as she shrugged. Her manner was almost completely indifferent.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
(Oh okay thanks for telling us Chicken. XD)

Alex flinched slightly as Brien yanked out the shotgun but quickly recovered. "Start up your grand performance then." he calmly waved his hand in his direction and smirked.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
William finger-gunned Alex and said, " Okie Dokie, Britt number two. Just for you I'll sing 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy' because your cute. Hopefully my performance makes you question my sanity because I have none!" He started 'strumming' his shotgun and started singing. When he hit the first chorus he jumped up onto the hood of the car and broke out dancing with his shotgun while singing. His singing was actually pretty good but he was bad at a country accent. His accent while singing was almost Wisconsin in nature. He hopped off the hood of the car and continued dancing and singing in the parking lot in his elaborate performance. When he got done he commented, " Wow, I really was that drunk that night but wasn't drunk enough to forget that song. How sad."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"Oh why thank you Brien." he gushed sarcastically. Once Brien finished the song he was practically on the ground laughing. "That. was. insane." he said, struggling to calm his laughter. "But still concerning with the fact that you hold a shotgun."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Yes, I must say," Eliza said, in an attempt at a distinguished-critic voice, "your singing and dancing was triumphant, but you choice in instrument was sub-par." This whole thing was getting stranger by the minute. But at least it was entertaining.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" Thank you for your lovely critique, Eliza. But I personally think my choice of instrument is an artistic statement. I could paint the streets red real quick," William said changing the position of how held the shotgun making the muzzle point down at the ground. "I'm glad you think of that as insane, Adorable... Yes I do have a firearm in my hands, but don't worry, I only shoot when I get bored or annoyed," He stated. He leaned onto the side of the car and asked, " I want to get to know you two better... Got any extra information about yourselves?"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"I'm glad that we have the protection of your fickle moods," Eliza said sarcastically, "And you're one to talk. You have given us some information, but I feel like there isn't actually a construction worker named Brien that carries around a guitar case with a shotgun in it." She raised an eyebrow.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" You know I was just kidding, right? Why would I try to hurt you two? Also fuck you. I never said I was a construction worker, I was an industrial engineer. It's a whole different ballpark. I didn't get a bachelor's degree for nothing. Well right now it is for nothing..." William said and got kind of solemn. He looked down at the ground and said, " I only carry around a gun to possibly defend myself. When I was eight my mom got killed before my eyes due to a gang thinking she was from a rival gang. I've been kind of paranoid since. So that's why I carry my mom's shotgun, good ol' Lucy Ann. It is kind redundant but it is what keeps me from going totally insane and going into a psych ward. Never had to use her but I always keep her close." He tightened the grip on the gun and had a sense of horror in his eyes. He forced himself to stop reliving the moment and apologized, his voice cracking a little, " Sorry, got a little emotional there... It makes me look weak."
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex stared at Brien for a moment before responding. "You knocked out my sister." he muttered. Alex was caught off guard when he mentioned his backstory. "I-um.." he honestly didn't know what to say and he hesitated. "I'm sorry" was all Alex could get out.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
" I need a fucking drink," William mumbled. He got his flask out of his pocket and started to chug it. When he got done downing it he said, " Nah, it's fine. It was practically my fault she got killed. I was the one who made us stay out on the playground longer than we should have... Sorry that I knocked out your sister, I just didn't want others to feel the same pain I did. So I had to steal the explosives." He put the flask back into his pocket and held his gun in the same position it was before. He still had the slight hint of sadness in his eyes when he asked with a slight smile, " Say sorry often?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
"Oh." he replied,surprised that he even cared what others felt. "That's already done for me." Alex glanced up briefly at the sky before returning his gaze to Brien. "I'm already done for." he chuckled. "And no, sorry isn't really in my vocabulary."
Today, at 11:45am
Advertising 1
scroll-top