Forums » Playgrounds

goat girl
chat Knights in black armor.
by goat girl april 2019

I believe 10
43nd
2 323 points
April 2019
Kimber and Dagbar make good time during their morning and take time out for a lunch of dried jerky and water under a big pine, as they look over the next leg of their journey. Again on the move they make it to the base of the mountains and make camp for the night just as the sun is turning bright orange and red low in the sky. While their meal hangs over the camp fire within the cave, Kimber takes time to write her second message to Misty. "The way is clear, I have marked the path with dark berry smudges on marker rocks every 500 paces or so. Please heed the markers, as you will need them to guide you through the mountain pass, so you do not get lost during bad weather there. I have again left behind a cash of game for you and the men within a cave at the base of the mountains. Good luck and I will see you in the morning before your trek up the mountains begins." After Kimber carefully rolls up the message she puts it into a sheath and straps it to a red tailed hawks leg. Asking the bird for his help in delivering messages to her and Misty during the day time hours of their jouney. Kimber and Dagbar set off again into the mountains to mark the first half of the journey through the mountain pass.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick yawns waiting for everyone to get in line. He checks his sword again making sure it's sharp
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
when almost everyone was there, as far as she could tell, Misty went ahead and started to speak
"We will head off once we are sure everyone has what they need. we will be going through Misery Forest not long after we leave. I've heard of elves living there, and Kimber has informed me that there is a river we must cross. after that, we will be going towards the mountains. past the mountains are the dragon lands. and past the dragon lands are the rocky Ork home. but past the Orks is Estermia. Estermia is not of much size, but has strong warriors and much dragon ore. as long as everyone is ready, we are leaving. starting single file then in groups, i will lead the way my father showed me" she finished, then had her horse start to walk.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
April 2019
(Sorry if I can’t be on much, got school and stuff)

Corven listened to Misty’s instructions with a bored expression, pulling his horse up next to Rick’s. He tilted an eyebrow as she relayed directions. “Who made her leader?” He thought, stifling a scoff. But he shrugged the thought off. “Right.” He chirped, sensing an end to Misty’s announcement. He straightened up in his saddle. “I’m ready to go when you guys are.”
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick straightened his one handed grip on his sword grew tighter as he heard dragons but lighter when he hear elves he had a friend among the elves
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Spira (Sorry if I can’t be on much, got school and stuff)

Corven listened to Misty’s instructions with a bored expression, pulling his horse up next to Rick’s. He tilted an eyebrow as she relayed directions. “Who made her leader?” He thought, stifling a scoff. But he shrugged the thought off. “Right.” He chirped, sensing an end to Misty’s announcement. He straightened up in his saddle. “I’m ready to go when you guys are.”

(i understand, i do too.)

they walked out of the kingdom and started for the forest. Misty had heard that a clan of elves had broken off and attack groups of knights walk through the forest. but she wasn't to worried. what worried her were the dragons. the group of 20 or so knights started walking behind her.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Finally! They were leaving. Corven was rejuvenated by thoughts of adventure and battle. He nudged his heels into his horse, urging it forward. Corven’s horse walked at an even pace, keeping with the train of knights, which was a little slow to his liking. “Can’t this group go a little...I don’t know...faster?” He called out
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"once the trail gets bigger, which it will soon. then we can go faster," Misty said, just as the tail was getting bigger. "Once you get to the right spot we can walk in groups of two or three. the path widens a few steps from where you are."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Rick smiles maybe he would see his elvan friends
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Hey Rick," Misty slowed down her horse a little to talk to Rick easier "I've heard that you're good with elves. is that true?"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He nodded "this armour was made by the elves along with my sword I was raised till I was 8 by the elves I know how they work and I have alot of friends among them "
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Well, i heard that some of the elves are causing trouble for groups of knights that walk through the forest. is it possible that you could be friends with them, or make peace with them if they aren't? it would be better if we don't have to fight anyone until we get past the forest."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He nodded "The thigh is they are already among us" as he said it elves came out of the forest sorrounding all of them
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(Could you be a elf please? or at least speak for one?)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Sure I can be half elf)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(I mean can you voice one of the elves that just came out of the forest.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Yah sure I can be a half elf half human that speaks the elven language)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
(ok, that will work)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
Ight loll)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"We mean you no harm. we wish only to pass through the forest." Misty told the elves.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He translated speaking in elven. He got off his horse walking forward he did the traditional hand shake of the elves hugging the elf in the end. That's when the elf started talking English " Hello humans and hello Winthrsrp"(it's Rick's elven name)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Hello, may we pass by your forest?" Misty asked the elf.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
The elf looked at Rick. He looked at Misty pulling her aside" Let me speak with them they know me I am half elf but if you speak to them they will ignore you due to you guys getting rid of all of their trees"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Ok, you speak to them." Misty said to Rick.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
He walks back over " Hello brother Kiraku" the nodded back " Hello brother what business do you jave in the land of the elves?" "We aregoing to take over anyother land and we need to pass through"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Misty whisperer in Ricks ear "And please tell them they will receive gifts if they let us pass safely."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
The elf bows looking at Rick " Go ahead brother we will let the other elf patrols know to let you pass" Rick nods " Thank you and Kiraku when you see Mukira let her know she still owes m a rematch in the arena" He says bowi g
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
"Thank you Rick for speaking to the elves." Misty said.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
April 2019
H nods hopping back into his horse he knew the elves would call in a favor from him for this
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
April 2019
Corven watched the exchange between Rick and the elf. It certainly made things easier, but not as exciting. He straightened in his saddle as he rode past the elves with his group
Today, at 12:18pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top