chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Name: Brownstripe
Looks: Brown fur with white stripes.
Backstory: Nope, but I will think of something.
Collar Color: Doesn't have one.
Other: Is in Thunderclan, and is father to Eaglekit.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw flicks an ear, curious. "Ok."
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Accepted all of you )

HollowHeart jumped onto the Big Dumpster and called a clan meeting.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Yay ! )

Stripes had just ran away from her housefolk's twoleg nest. Stripes saw the Thunderclan camp and ran right in. She saw a tom with brown fur with white stripes standing over a kit saw knew named Eaglekit.

"EagleKit!" She cryed.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt stood by a small pile of twoleg rubbish ready to run if needed
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw looks over at Shadowpelt, his own worry showing in her emerald eyes. "Come on, I wont let anything hurt you."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brownstripe nudged Eaglekit towards Thunderclan camp.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"Ha I think I've had more training then you have" he says but still follows ebonypaw
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw shakes her head. "HollowHeart requires us to train day and night until we can beat her in a full-out battle. I was actually the youngest ever to beat her." She admits.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt stared wide eyed then realized he was staring and gave his chest fur a quick lick
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw lets out a small mrrow of embarrassment. "What?"
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"As you all may know, there is a new cat in the clan." HollowHeart meowed, glaring at Shadowpelt. "And Whiskerpaw needed a new mentor ever since Strikepelt died" HollowHeart couldn't hold down the sadness in her voice. "Her new mentor shall be, Shadowpelt".

"Wha-" Whiskerpaw tryed to say.

"And NO ONE will question me about it." HollowHeart hissed at Whiskerpaw.

unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
( Stripes is actually a small kit )
After Stripes got beaten up by Thunderclan, she ran off crying, and found the twoleg place.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Whiskerpaw walked up to Shadowpelt with her tail dragging and touched noses with him, then went off to the side, and motioned him with her tail.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
( I am going to delete this account, i will continue this rp using my Rowin 3 account )
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
(Ok)
Shadowpelt stood shocked unable to say anything
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit followed closely beside Brownstripe as them entered Thunderclan camp. May of the cats there gave her strange looks.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw stares at Shadowpelt, her raven-black fur rose slightly. "Congratulations, Shadowpelt. Once you get an apprentice, you are a true member of BloodClan." She dips her head, alarmed and numbed with grief for Strikepelt. She had taken care of her and raised her when she was a kit.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"Thank you? I think..." he trails off
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brownstripe went to the leaders den and quickly talked with them. He left and took Eaglekit to an overhang. "You going to sleep here. The queens don't want you in the nursery, so I'm going to sleep with you. Falconheart is suffering from whitecough and is in the medicine cat den."
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
June 2015
design/quote.png
a stranger BrambleStar is leader of thunder clan when attack comes and yes your accepted and i am posting for Rowin 2 )

" Ok, So Strikepelt, Thunderstorm, Stormfright, and pretty much all the Warriors will go with me on the attack." Hollowheart informed them.

Can I join, I made a forum...)
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw forces a weak smile but her eyes gave it all up. "Yeah, no problem."
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"What do I do?" He asks quietly so no one else can hear
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw lowers her voice to the same tone. "You need to go to WhiskerPaw and she will show you around the territory. I'll come too."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brownstripe grabbed and bundle of moss and laid it out. Eaglekit laid down in the center and Brownstripe curled up around her.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt walked with ebonypaw to where whiskerpaw stood waiting "so I guess we're going to see our Territory now" he says still unsure of himself
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw nods. "Yep."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit rested her head on her paws and fell asleep. Brownstripe watched over his kit.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
HollowHeart hopped down from the big dumpster and walked into her den.

"Are you coming or what !? Whiskerpaw said eagerly. She padded towards the back of the big dumpster. "That is HollowHeart's den , aka the leader's den." Her meow became more serious.
"We NEVER go in her den unless it's really important."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw nudges Shadowpelt, her golden eyes dull of emotion. "Remember that."
Today, at 1:02pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top