by a stranger april 2015

unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Yes)
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
Sparktail nods as HollowHeart is talking.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Warriors, ATTACK!!" Hollowheart shouted and ran into the Thunderclan camp.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
Sparktail ran into camp and a cat named Lionblase. she ran over to him and tackled him. When he fell over, she put her dog teeth claws against his neck then dig her claws into his neck and teared down, tearing open his underbelly.
She stood there, watching him bleed, when a orange she-cat with one white paw tackles her. She knocked her over and Put her claws on her neck.

Bramblestar saw SquirrelFilght about to be murdered by Sparktail and he ran threw the crowd of cats and pounced onto Sparktail, and bit her neck.

Sparktail was on the ground, bleeding next to Lionblase.
Cinxer
37nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt who had been captured by thunderclan saw his moment of freedom and began attacking a cat they called spiderleg. He clawed at the cats flanks then leaped back out of reach then in to swipe again. Eventually siderleg gave up and ran away.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
(I'm gonna play BrambleStar for a moment)

"SparkTail !!" Strikepelt yelled when she saw Sparktail, limp on the ground. She saw the bramble colored tom that had did this. She pounced onto BrambleStar and Bit his shoulder.

BrambleStar yowled in pain and then he tripped Strikepelt and he clawed her neck open.

Strikepelt was on the ground, bleeding next to Sparktail.

"STRIKEPELT!!" HollowHeart Screeched when she saw Strikepelt in a puddle of blood next to Sparktail. She picked her up by her scruff and dragged her to Echo. When she came back into the fight, she saw BrambleStar. She ran towards him and tackled him, knocking him over. Then she dug her dog-teeth claws into his neck and swiped down, clawing open his underbelly.

BrambleStar layed there, twitching, then stopping twitching, then twitching, he was dying NINE TIMES. After a minute or two he stopped twitching and he layed there, limp , in a puddle of blood.

Hollowheart saw Dart and grabbed him by his scruff, and yelled, "BloodClan, Retreat!!" through a mouth full of fur.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger (I'm gonna play BrambleStar for a moment)

"SparkTail !!" Strikepelt yelled when she saw Sparktail, limp on the ground. She saw the bramble colored tom that had did this. She pounced onto BrambleStar and Bit his shoulder.

BrambleStar yowled in pain and then he tripped Strikepelt and he clawed her neck open.

Strikepelt was on the ground, bleeding next to Sparktail.

"STRIKEPELT!!" HollowHeart Screeched when she saw Strikepelt in a puddle of blood next to Sparktail. She picked her up by her scruff and dragged her to Echo. When she came back into the fight, she saw BrambleStar. She ran towards him and tackled him, knocking him over. Then she dug her dog-teeth claws into his neck and swiped down, clawing open his underbelly.

BrambleStar layed there, twitching, then stopping twitching, then twitching, he was dying NINE TIMES. After a minute or two he stopped twitching and he layed there, limp , in a puddle of blood.

Hollowheart saw Dart and grabbed him by his scruff, and yelled, "BloodClan, Retreat!!" through a mouth full of fur.

(I forgot to add in HollowHeart killing SquirrelFlight, she killed her before she called retreat)

After she killed BrambleStar, she ran over to SquirrelFlight and pounced on her and bit her neck, killing her. Then she saw Dart and grabbed him by his scruff, and yelled, "BloodClan, Retreat!!" through a mouth full of fur.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
When they got back to camp, HollowHeart jumped onto the dumpster and called a clan meet.
Cinxer
37nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt had followed the strange cats, he sat waiting for them to begin speaking
Wolf Club 101
283nd
808 points
May 2015
(I wanna be a new kit. Just message me when its the right time 4 me to join. :P)
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
Thunderstorm had blood dripping from her mouth. She follwoed her clan, scratches all over her big body.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
Eaglekit watched everyone come back to camp and tried to help them.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
Name: Silver
Collar Color: Dark Blue
Looks: beautiful silver with icy blue eyes, dog teeth hooked into her claws, 50 cat/dog teeth/claws in her collar
Backstory: Ehhhh.... To bloody/sad
Other: Hopes to become leader one day, is Scourge's daughter, and is the most trusted warrior
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebony paw howls, a tortoiseshell dragging her claws down her flank. She kicks the she-cat in the stomach, the cat grunting and pouncing on Ebonypaw and clawing at her soft belly. Stormfright yowls, lunging at a tabby tom and slitting his muzzle. Ferndapple pummels an apprentice, snatching her tail and clomping down on it. The 'paw hisses, snapping at the striped cat's paws.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Wolf Club 101 (I wanna be a new kit. Just message me when its the right time 4 me to join. :P)

( btw HollowHeart is Scourge's great-granddaughter and yes you can join you just have to fill out the form )
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
Eaglekit slowly walked over to the entrance of the camp, waiting until no one was looking at her so she could go to Thunderclan. She remembered her dream very clearly. It said to go to the edge of Thunderclan territory and wait.
Cinxer
37nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt ducked under a bush trying not to be seen by the little cat
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ferndapple gets thrown against a sharp boulder and she cries out, a jolt of pain crawling down her flank.

Ebonypaw flicks her tail, "What are you doing Shadowpelt?" She hisses quietly.
Cinxer
37nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt jumped in surprise and quickly licked his fur flat "how do you know my name?" He asked the stranger
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
Eaglekit ran iout to the border and waited.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw's eyes narrowed. "I'm a genius." She sneers. "Actually, my father is in ThunderClan. Do ya know him?" Ebonypaw asks hopefully. .
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw's tail curls up in amusement. "Really?" She mocks, "You don't remember me?" Ebonypaw circles him thoughtfully, "You've grown a whole lot, Shadowpelt." She says, her cobalt eyes sparkling.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
'(We are back at camp guys)
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Am I accepted? I hate when I get neglected in RPs... >~< )
Cinxer
37nd
2 764 points
May 2015
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy Ebonypaw's tail curls up in amusement. "Really?" She mocks, "You don't remember me?" Ebonypaw circles him thoughtfully, "You've grown a whole lot, Shadowpelt." She says, her cobalt eyes sparkling.

"Have we met before?" Shadow pelt asked quizzically
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
Name: Shadow
Looks: Dark gray with some black patches.
Backstory: Was abonden as a kit by mother and father. Father was Sol.. Found by Shadowclan. Once they learned I was Sol's daughter, they chased me out with lots of scars. Of course, I fought back, but I was no match. That was one moon ago...
Collar Color: black
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
Eaglekit laied down and fell asleep.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
( Hello? )
Today, at 9:03pm