Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw mrrows in laughter. "Yes." She brushes her tail against his flank gently in a gesture so familiar when they were young.
unclassified
May 2015
a stranger niveau/
As they got back to camp HollowHeart realized that Ebonypaw and Shadowpelt and EagleKit were missing.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw sighs, drawing he tail back. "Ah, well. I can hang into memories can't i. But that won't change anything."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
Little did Eaglekit know that she was being watched by a brown and white tom cat.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt pulled away out of ebonypaw's reach "I don't remember you. I only followed to see what you cats were up to"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw flicks her ear. "Alright. See ya then." She jumps down after HollowHeart, her face remaining expressionless after that encounter.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
May 2015
Shadowpelt slowly followed behind
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
May 2015
The white and brown tom cat walks out of his hiding place and mutters, "So this is the cat I'm supposed to take back to Thunderclan?"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw glances back at Shadowpelt teasingly. "Changed your mind?" She purrs, flicking her long tail.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
May 2015
"You must have sharp hearing" he meowed impressed
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw shuffles her paws. "Heh, well..." She looks oddly embarrassed.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
May 2015
"Alright well lead the way if you want" he said
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
May 2015
Ebonypaw looks up in surprise. "BloodClan?" She asks hopefully.
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
May 2015
Name: Basil
Looks: White with brindle splotches, green eyes, A little round
Backstory Was Scourge's mate. She mostly keeps to herself
Collar Color: Bright red
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"Ah so thats what you call yourselves. Well if you'll have me ill join" he told the little cat
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw dips her head, fur fluffed up in anticipation. "Alright then. I'll inform HollowHeart."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
The brown and white tom cat picks up the sleeping Eaglekit and takes her back to his camp.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
HollowHeart and WhiskerPaw, StrikePelt's daughter, walk into the forest looking for Ebonypaw and Shadowpelt.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw sniffs the air and smells HollowHeart and WhiskerPaw. "Oh... Can you follow me?" She asks Shadowpelt politely.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"Sure" shadowpelt shrugged and followed ebonypaw
Airbuddy
64nd
1 790 points
June 2015
Name: Spots (can it be Pathkit when it joins BloodClan?)
Looks: Light brown with random, large, white, spots
Backstory (if you want ) : Blah blah blah, pampered, but bad life with twolegs. Too many "Cute Kitties"
Collar Color: Purple twoleg one with no teeth
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw pads over to HollowHeart. "HollowHeart?" She asks softly, almost trembling in fear of what was going to happen if she slipped up. "I found a cat willing to join BloodClan."
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Am I accepted?!)
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
A couple other Thunderclan cats see the brown and white tom. One of them calls, "Who's that, Brownstripe?" The brown and white tom says, "It's my daughter! Starclan wanted me to take her to the clan. Falconheart will be happy to see her again..."
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy Ebonypaw pads over to HollowHeart. "HollowHeart?" She asks softly, almost trembling in fear of what was going to happen if she slipped up. "I found a cat willing to join BloodClan."

HollowHeart gave Ebonypaw and harash glare then nodded at Whiskerpaw.

"HollowHeart wishes to speak to you when we get back" Whiskerpaw droned.
"And she would also would like to speak with Shadowpelt too"

HollowHeart motioned them with her tail to follow her and they made their way back...
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt followed suspiciously "is she always like this?" He whispers to ebonypaw
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonypaw's ears flatten. "I'm afraid so. But BloodClan is very strong and if you have the courage to leave, they hunt you down and kill you." She murmurs to him so that the two cats in front can't hear them.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit wakes up and sees that she is being taken away. She suddenly meows in fright and struggles to get out of the tom's grip. "Let me go!!" she yells. The tom smiles, "Your now awake! Well, I'm your father, Brownstripe."
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
When they got back to camp Whiskerpaw went back to the Apprentice den and HollowHeart went to her den.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Name: Stripes
Looks: http://nightwhispersden.webs.com/Honeystar2.jpg
Backstory (if you want )
Collar Color: Orange with five dog teeth
Today, at 5:36am
Advertising 1
scroll-top