unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
Her fur stood on end."SHE NEVER WAS A TRAITOR!!!" Whiskerpaw growled
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Then why else would she go to thunderclan. She and eaglepaw were friends, would you tell your friend there would be an attack on your clan?" Shadowpelt flashed back
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
The medicine cat fusses over Brownstripe as he falls asleep.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf snorts, "Then tell.me a other reason for her to go to ThunderClan besides to warn them about our attack?" She retorts loftily, circling her then stopping when they reach Hollowheart's den.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Talking for Rowin 2)

"Wouldn't you want to rescue your best friend if they were in an enemy clan!?!?" Whiskerpaw hissed.

Stripekit ran and his behind Eaglekit.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Loyalty to the clan comes above all else" shadowpelt growled sticking his face so close to whiskerpaw's that he could smell the apprentice's breath
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
Eaglekit was curled up in a ball, fast asleep, and being watched over by Falconheart.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
"Hah! No." Ebonyleaf sneers, circling the apprentice menacingly. "If you really care for Stripekit, then you won't mind joining her in the ranks of StarClan tonight?" Her golden eyes gleam challengingly in the darkness, pressing Whiskerpaw to answer that it was true. "I wouldn't mind sinking my claws into another nuisance to this Clan." Ebonyleaf purrs, her meow dripping with honey.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
(I can totally see Ebonyleaf and shadowpelt getting kicked out of the clan for trying to kill two cats 😆 that's kinda funny)
Shadowpelt stepped between whiskerpaw and Ebonyleaf "no, whiskerpaw hasn't been disloyal so far and we can't know if he will be. But if he doesn't then we're just down one less cat to attack thunderclan"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
I know right? But killing a cat in BloodClan is actually something that calls for praise. -.-" Don't ask why, I dunno.)

Ebonyleaf sniffs, whisking her tail around to curl around her paws elegantly. "I suppose you're right..." She sighs, darting her golden gaze away from Whiskerpaw.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
Shadowpelt let out a small sigh and sat down with his tail curled around his paws "Ebonyleaf, would you like to go hunting while we wait for hollowheart to come back?"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf nods, "Of course, I'd like that." She smiles slightly, standing up.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
Brownstripe shook off the med cat and fell asleep.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
"EbonyLeaf is gonna kill me if she finds out i'm here!" Stripekit whispered to FalconHeart
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
( Whiskerpaw is a girl !! And, you are allowed to kill clan members. )

Whiskerpaw hissed angrily at them then stomped off in the the apprentice den.

Hollowheart came out of her den and Walked over to Ebonyleaf and Shadowpelt.
"Have ether of you seen Whiskerpaw, i need to talk to her"
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
Flaconheart lifted her head from watching the sleeping Eaglekit and looked over at Stripekit, "When all this blows over, would you like to join Thunderclan?"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf nods, "She just stormed off to the apprentices den." She replies, and hesitates.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
Stripekit thought for a second then asked, "Can i bring my friend?"

Hollowheart walked over to the apprentice den. "Whiskerpaw, it's time for your warrior ceremony"
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
Hollowheart hopped onto the Big dumpster and called a meeting.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
"Yes. You may."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf glares at Whiskerpaw and looks over her shoulder at Shadowpelt, worry clouding her gaze.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/

HollowHeart: I, HollowHeart, leader of BloodClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.

HollowHeart: Whiskerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Whiskerpaw: I do.

HollowHeart: Then by the powers of Dark Forest, I give you your warrior name. Whiskerpaw, from this moment you will be known as WhiskerMoon. StarClan honors your Loyalty to your clan and your friends, and we welcome you as a full warrior of BloodClan."

HollowHeart looked down proudly at WhiskerMoon.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf stays silent, only glaring at the traitor who was being accepted into the Clan.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
(I will play Sun and SilverPatch)

SilverPatch cheered her new name. The past few moons, Rainkit has been growing weak. Sun and SilverPatch have been worrying about him. Owlkit has been growing stronger though.

WhiskerMoon felt proud of her self. But at the same time, she felt as if something went wrong.

HollowHeart glared at Ebonyleaf for a second before announcing her other news.
"As for only WhiskerMoon knows so far, I am getting older and weaker, I am 11 Years old, so I wish that WhiskerMoon will serve as leader when I am gone. And you know what I will do if you question me."

The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
"But she's going to let Eaglekit and ThunderClan go!" Ebonyleaf mutters to herself, fury the only thing she would emit from her structure.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
Sun suddenly motioned SilverPatch into the nursery. SilverPatch ran back out with a depressed expression on his face. "I would like to make an announcement" He shouted.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Go ahead" HollowHeart Muttered.

"It's Rainkit, he's dead" SilverPatch announced.

He heard muttering among the crowd.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf gasps, her fury fading to be replaced with sadness. "Rainkit is... Dead?"
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
"The little cold scrap of fur couldn't last the night" Sun looked at her paws.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
HollowHeart jumped down from The Big Dumpster to comfurt SilverPatch.
Today, at 12:14am
Advertising 1
scroll-top