Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf sighs, her head drooping. "I'm sorry." She murmurs, tracing her tail against SilverPatch's spine.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
(Sorry I haven't been on recently)
Shadowpelt raised his head proud that his first apprentice was made a warrior. He didn't however agree with Hollowheart that she should be his successor but he knew better then to say anything yet. He bowed his head mournful of the news on owlkit
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
SilverPatch pushed her away and headed into the nursery
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf lets out a low hiss at his behavior. "Geez, who put foxdung in his prey?" She mutters angrily, lashing her tail. Ebonyleaf sighs, her tail drooping.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
Sun was holding rainkit's body "I'm sorr-"

"This is all your fault!" SilverPatch hissed, surprising Sun.

"My fault !? How was this not your fault too!?" She defended herself as her fur stood on end.

"Is it because I'M the one who's nursing them!?" She hissed.

SilverPatch's claws unsheathed. "Don't make me" He growled, the seriousness in his voice startled her.

Owlkit started to mewl with hunger. Sun padded out to burry Rainkit.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
WhiskerMoon padded into the nursery to see how Owlkit was doing when she saw SilverPatch pouting around. "You gotta stop feeling bad for yourself SilverPatch, you gotta move on with your life."

"But, Rainki-"

"You should be happy that you still have Owlkit." WhiskerMoon waved with her tail at Owlkit.
unclassified
July 2015
a stranger niveau/
SilverPatch thought for a second. "Your right!" He shouted. He brushed his cheek against WhiskerMoon's in thanks then padded out of the nursery.

He saw Ebonyleaf sitting outside, frustrated. "Sorry 'bout earlier."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf lets out a small sigh. "Foxdung... Fine. It's alright." She says warmly, flicking her ear. Ebonyleaf looks at Shadowpelt. "Uhm... Do you still want to go hunt?"
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Oh yeah, let's go" shadowpelt shook out his fur ready to leave
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf dips her head and then stands up, her paws wobbling slightly. "Oof." She mumbles, regaining her balance.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
shadowpelt flicked his ears curiously "are you alright Ebonyleaf? It's not like you to be so clumsy" he teased
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf purrs. "Oh, quiet. I can be clumsy if I want to, can't I?" She retorts lightly, "My paws are fine." Ebonyleaf shakes out her single white paw. "I'm perfectly fine, lets go." She meows calmly, her paws still somewhat shaky.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
Shadowpelt nods and took the lead, glancing every once in awhile back to make sure she was alright. "So what do you think about...kits?" He stopped walking his tail twitching back and forth "what I mean is umm do you think they are useful or just a walking fluff ball?" He ended with a joke so that it wasn't as awkward as he had already made it
(Shadowpelt the most awkward cat in blood clan CX)
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
I think Ebonyleaf comes in a close second. 😆 )

Ebonyleaf lets out an amused purr. "I think they are walking fluffballs." She says, "But those fluffballs can also grow up to be a great healer and save countless lives or the best warrior ever who leads those lives with care. Besides," Ebonyleaf meows awkwardly, "I think they sort of stand for the love between two cats." She ends with a small flick of her ears, falling silent.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Yeah..." shadowpelt trailed off not knowing what to say. Suddenly he looked up with sparkling eyes "did you hear that?"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf twitches her ears, listening. <Or at least, kits should.> All she could hear was the Thunderpath in the distance and the prey moving around but not much more. "Uhm... I don't think so." She replies uncertainly. "Uh, what do you mean? Am I supposed to be able to hear something?"
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Stay here ill go check it out" shadowpelt ducked into a bramble thicket his fur catching on the the sharp thorns. He was completely out of sight. Shadowpelt stepped lightly making sure he didn't step on any crunchy leaves. Shadowpelt jumped over the Bush and collided with Ebonyleaf "haha got you!" He purred
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf lets out a yelp of surprise. "Shadowpelt!" She purrs, "I'll get you for this, I swear." Ebonyleaf warns playfully, her golden eyes glimmering.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
Shadowpelt flicked his tail "oh of course you will" he rolled his eyes
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf wriggles from underneath him. "Can you get off of me?" She teases, "Or have you been eating too many mice for your liking?"
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"Hey! I'm not fat, I just have...thick fur" shadowpelt protested stepping away from Ebonyleaf so she could stand again. "And I prefer squirrel to mouse" he mumbled to himself quiet enough that she couldn't hear him
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf lets out an amused purr, "Thick fur, eh?" And struggles to her paws, again feeling shaky. "What's wrong with me?" She mutters to herself, fighting against the trembling.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
( What's been going on? )
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
Shadowpelt notices how shaky Ebonyleaf is "May be you should see the medicine cat about your shaky paws. Better to be safe then sorry if something is wrong" he licked Ebonyleaf shoulder to try and pursued her
(Rainkit died, silverpath and Sun are fighting, whiskerpaw is now whiskermoon /also hollowheart's successor/ and shadowpelt and Ebonyleaf are hunting. I think that's about it)
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
July 2015
( Ok. )
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
Ebonyleaf shakes her head, "I'm fine. Just a bit tired. I didn't sleep well last night." She says, testing out each paw gingerly. "And the announcement at WhiskerMoon's warrior ceremony isn't helping. Thank you for worrying." Ebonyleaf purrs, nuzzling his shoulder affectionately.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
Shadowpelt shrugged "well you are my clan mate. Yeah, whiskermoon is a good loyal cat but she is also a newly made warrior..."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
"I know, but there's something ominous about HollowHeart's announcement about how she's getting old. She's been leading since I came in as a stray kit. I can't imagine another cat leading other than her." Ebonyleaf sighs.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
July 2015
"We all die some time, hollowheart is no different. Besides hollowheart is getting old and week it's no wonder she thought of appointing a new cat to lead." Shadowpelt shrugged not having much to say
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
July 2015
"I know." Ebonyleaf sighs, her tail drooping. "Oh... That reminds me. Shouldn't we be hunting?"
Today, at 1:35am
Advertising 1
scroll-top