Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brownstripe slowly stood up to see Flaconheart and Thunderclan warriors rush in. Falconheart helped her mate up and called, "Thunderclan, retreat!!"
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
Whiskerpaw told Sun and her kits to go hide .

Hollowheart clawed BrownStripe's eye, blinding one of his eyes while Ebobyleaf holds him down. " This is what you get, for trying to reason with us." Hollowheart whispered to BrownStripe, " We don't just talk our way around a battle, we are BloodClan! We embrace the battles!" She hissed.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Falconheart jumped onto Hollowheart, "Off my mate!!"
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
" STOP!!!! " Whiskerpaw shouted above all the cats. "Why can't we at least just walk off without a fight once and a while?" Whiskerpaw spoke in sorrow. There are innocent kits that might have just been mently of phiscly scarred from the battles we have had!". "We need only battle when nessessary. Not cause bloodshed where ever we go." She waited a moment. "Please, Hollowheart, BrownStripe, do what you feel is needed to heal the wounded trust between each other, and stop this fighting."

Hollowheart got up and starred at Whiskerpaw for a second. She looked at BrownStripe and Falconheart.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Falconheart was standing in front of her mate, teeth bared and hissing at Hollowheart.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
SilverPatch thoguht about what Whiskerpaw said for a moment. "I agree." He said, standing by her side.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Agree" Sun said and stood next to Whiskerpaw.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Falconheart helped up her mate, but was still glaring at Hollowheart.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
"We are warriors, and warriors fight for what we need! We all see things we don't like we all loose cats we love, but without fighting with tooth and claw no other cats will listen to us. We have to protect what we have" shadowpelt growled to no one particular his tail lashing back and forth
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonyleaf glares at Falconheart, giving her a nice hard swipe on the nose with her long claws and glances at the nicks on her ears with satisfaction. She turns and stalks off to join the cluster of BloodClan cats. "You Clan cats no nothing." Ebonyleaf hisses, "We use claws for a reason, because we need to compete. BloodClan doesn't live by the warrior code and that makes things harder. Here, it's kill or be killed." She huffs, her golden eyes narrowed.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Falconheart hisses at Ebonyleaf and helps her mate back to camp, along with her other clan mates.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonyleaf throws one last snarl at Falconheart, her ears flattened. "Mousehearts!" She yowls, "Stay off of BloodClan territory!"
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt stood with Ebonyleaf his fur mingling with hers "I don't think they will be back soon. But What about eaglpaw?"
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Squinx is sick so i'll be playing Stripekit for a while)

"I'll go look for her." Whiskerpaw replied.

"Me too!" Stripekit said
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brownstripe got to the med cat den with some help from Falconheart. The rest of the warriors that went also followed.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonyleaf stares after the retreating cats. "Eaglepaw left for ThunderClan." She says absently, her bristling fur smoothing back down.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"You can come too if you wish" Whiskerpaw reassured Ebobyleaf.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit ran over to the med cat den and tried to help.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"You can go after we rest." Hollowheart said.

Whiskerpaw nodded and Stripekit followed.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Brwonstripe and Falconheart curled up around Eaglekit as the med cat fussed over them.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Name: Falconheart
Looks: Looks like Eaglekit, but green eyes.
Backstory: Nope.
Collar Color: None, because she is in Thunderclan.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
June 2015
Shadowpelt gave Ebonyleaf a worried glance "know think you should stay here" shadowpelt meowed "I mean you did just fight with a soon to be clan leader. You need time to rest"
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
When they all fell asleep, Stripekit sneaked out a hole in the apprentice den. (she was to tired to go into the nursery).

unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
When she finds the thunderclan camp, everyone there is asleep except for Eaglekit.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Eaglekit! I'm here to rescue you." Stripekit whispered.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit looked at Stripekit "What? I don't want to leave! I have my mom and dad here..."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
June 2015
Ebonyleaf glances at Shadowpelt, "I am a bit tired." She murmurs, "I'm going to go rest." Ebonyleaf gives Shadowpelt a gentle lick behind the ear. "I'll be fine." She purrs, padding to her nest.
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Just, come on." She said quietly. "I have news only you can hear."
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
June 2015
Eaglekit sat down. "You can tell me here. I'm not going back."
unclassified
June 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Fine." Stripekit said "Shadowclan,is it, they are gonna soon attack Thunderclan."
Today, at 9:49pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top