Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The band of warriors
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
September 2019
Yah I hope people will join... I have been looking for other role-playing sites but sadly can't find any) he took his sword out hopping on hi horse again "well until we find out I'm going to the wizard city to see what's going on" he had a bad feeling about all of this he kept thinking it had to be the wizards doing they did this
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
September 2019
She nodded. "I'll check on this tribe and make sure everyone accounted for." She got up and put all her arrows in her holder. She only had about half the amount she had when she started, maybe not even half. She'd have to get more while she was checking on everyone. Her hawk landed on her shoulder, which meant that there wasn't any monsters for miles. That was good news for Vivian, she reached into a pocket and pulled out a small piece of meat Buck-Beak.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
September 2019
Rick yawned looking for his father seeing him helping others he waved and shouted the warrior shout of his tribe as he rode off to the wizard city
unclassified
February 2020
a stranger niveau/
Name:Dixie
Weapons: Compound bow and Crossbow
Personality:Dixie is a character who stays to herself most often, however when someone needs her she is always there. She seems to know all about any situation and is not afraid to speak her mind when needed. She is very caring and willing to risk herself for anyone. Nature seems to be her calling for when she is outside, she meditates and cares for the environment around her.
Looks:https://fthmb.tqn.com/BzhZm-PztsG2ScjIXxQcfwIdv6w=[...]
Bio:Her mother was an archer like Dixie and had taught dixie everything she knows about archery. She watched her father die as her mother fought with enemies who killed her dad. She wears a feather necklace that her mother wore.
Pet: A red Fox named Ash
Other:Nope 🙂
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
February 2020
design/quote.png
a stranger Name:Dixie
Weapons: Compound bow and Crossbow
Personality:Dixie is a character who stays to herself most often, however when someone needs her she is always there. She seems to know all about any situation and is not afraid to speak her mind when needed. She is very caring and willing to risk herself for anyone. Nature seems to be her calling for when she is outside, she meditates and cares for the environment around her.
Looks:https://fthmb.tqn.com/BzhZm-PztsG2ScjIXxQcfwIdv6w=[...]
Bio:Her mother was an archer like Dixie and had taught dixie everything she knows about archery. She watched her father die as her mother fought with enemies who killed her dad. She wears a feather necklace that her mother wore.
Pet: A red Fox named Ash
Other:Nope 🙂

Your accepted for sure)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
February 2020
THIS ROLEPLAY HAS BEEN MOVED TO DISCORD WITH NEW PLAYERS TO ROLEPLAY IT FEEL FREE TO DM ME FOR MORE DETAILS
Today, at 6:31pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top