Forums » Playgrounds

goat girl
chat Oaken Legends(one on one)
by goat girl december 2019

goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
December 2019
This is about a story I've been writing, there are a few characters but not too many. So it'd be easier as a one on one, and there are also not enough players who rp to really make it bigger the that.

The characters are Ivy, Aidan, and Hardy. i will play as Ivy, and if more then one other person would like to join then it is possible for them to do so. If you need some background on the character then please ask.

After being trapped for 500 years, the prince of the elves and the princess of the fairies, both born on the blue moon of July and 16 years of age, are able to escape from an evil witches curse on their races. Within a few days, they have made it to the closest town and met a butchers son. With his knowledge of the world, and the magic of the elf and the fairy, they all set off to find the witch and kill her. But along the way, a problem comes about. Something that could split the three apart forever.

please PM me if you have questions.

Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

Name: Ivy
Looks: https://i.postimg.cc/jSVBx5mG/The-real-Ivy.jpg
Personality: usually calm, has a good sense of humor, she loves books, likes to see the good in everyone.
Weapon: The bow of Fire, along with the arrows of the sun.
Other: Being a fairy of nature, she can control plants and talk to animals.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2020
Name: Hardy
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545090431002/
Personality: kind sweet protective very smart strategic and sometimes can get scared(I plan to develop his personality more as the time goes on if this gets accepted
Weapon: a double knife scabbard(it has a saxe knife and a slightly bigger knife for throwing beneath it I can change the weapon if need be) he also has a one handed long sword made out of Damascus steal with a slight blue tinge to it
Other: being only a human he has limited abilities when it comes to strength stamina and agility though he tries his best he can’t win them all
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
January 2020
accepted! you actually found a picture of what i made him look like in the book.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2020
Really wow gues I just read your mind
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
January 2020
i guess so, lol.

And if no one else joins within a few days would you mind making Aidan too? I'll speak for the side characters if you do.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2020
Yah I don’t mind just pm me when to make em
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2020
Alright been a couple days and no one has made them so I’ll make it now like I said loll
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2020
Name: Aiden
Looks: https://p1.hiclipart.com/preview/24/289/299/s-kaga[...]
Personality: kind shy very protective (when he warms up to you) he is funny and he tends to jump in front of things that he can’t defeat alone
Weapon: a sword and shield
Other: n/a
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
January 2020
accepted, and by the way elves know magic so jumble some words to make a spell sounding sentence.

we'll start when i feel like i have some motivation, my inspiration has been real down lately.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
February 2020
Ok I’ll remember that)
Today, at 1:17am
Advertising 1
scroll-top