204nd
915 points
January 2015
- Climbs up into my tree house and starts making healing potions -
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
Oh, alrighty, thanks! *Goes on to pick out shoes and other accessories to go with the dress, buying them with the Gold then heading back to our Kingdom to make us a Castle.*

And, congratulations, Kai. ^^
thickhead
688nd
505 points
January 2015
Kai' It's awesome because you said 'Forever'... Because I wonder if you'll get it again..
Also, I'm already magically in my dress so all we have to do now is make you look even prettier, if that's possible, because you already look Fabulous~
Brittney!
371nd
602 points
January 2015
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
Kittens~
adotd
730nd
489 points
January 2015
😎
crystalflakes
131nd
1 172 points
January 2015
Mashed potatoes
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
Aww~ Thanks! ^-^ *Hugs Thicky and looks out at the vast land of our Kingdom, envisioning what kind of castle and land could be created here* Hmmm, Let's see now..... Ah yes~

http://f.fwallpapers.com/images/beautiful-fairytale-castle.jpg
I'm thinking I like the Cinderella castle here, and I love the land it's on, but I also like this house, it's beautiful, http://www.saleoilpaintings.com/paintings-pictures/original-paintings/original-paintings-a-castle-with-all-lights-on.jpg

So maybe I could take THAT land and put THIS house on it, unless we'd rather have the Cinderella castle other than the house, that'd be good as well, but I'm thinking somewhere we should have a wall with an entrance like this-- http://www.wallpapersfreedesktop.com/uploads/digital-art-castle_path_painting-backgrounds-wallpapers.jpg

I'd like our castle and its surroundings to be.... Inviting, surrounded by nature, perhaps, some water-- streams, rivers, and trees. Flower gardens, oh, beautiful flower gardens to stroll around in.... Ah....

What do you think, Thicky? Ideas? Opinions? What would you like in a castle?
thickhead
688nd
505 points
January 2015
I like them all, but if we want a kingdom, we need a castle. So we have to make a castle first Then get a house. And We definitely need a dungeon, and Deer. We need to gather Deer.
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
Alrighty, so we should have the land and castle in the first picture. There's dear and waterfowl in that one~ And flowers, and trails, sooooo beautiful..... We must have many different types of birds as well as Deer, and a sturdy wall around the Kingdom for protection.

*Magically builds up the Castle and surrounding land in the first picture, creating them in the Kingdom* First I think we should finish designing the land, THEN move all the animals in once it's finished. What else should we have.....? Gardens, rivers, streams, forests for the Deer and birds.... And where shall we put the Dungeon?
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
*Randomly walks in*
I know I haven't been in the castle for a while. Princess Vanilla had a lot of stuff to take care of over those past days.
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
It's alright, right now we're actually designing how our Kingdom should look, and getting ready for the Royal Meeting. :3
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Ooooh!~ We should have tons of rainbows everywhere and unicorns!~
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Hmm... That does sound nice, Vani~Chan. But We can't put the Rainbows everywhere because then it'll always be wet so we'd have to have a special place for them.
And Heather, the dungeon should be under somewhere because it's usually under the.. Castle?.. So we can put it near the castle, or under it. And we should have enough room for it to have all of your suggestions. And we should definitely have a wall like that.
crystalflakes
131nd
1 172 points
January 2015
PAGE 100
There should be a rainbow garden where chocolate grows*-*
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Aww!~ I understand. But we can still have unicorns and blood everywhere?!~
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
...... Blood........ 0.0 *Drifts away in thought for a moment*...................

WHA! Oh, uh, *ahem* CHOCOLATE RAINBOW GARDEN!!

Ah, Dungeon. Underneath the castle, sounds good, good. And a wall, yes, must have very nice surrounding wall around the Kingdom. 🙂
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
No. No Blood everywhere until the snakes arrive. Only then shall blood be everywhere.

That actually sounds delicious... And We should also have a magic portal to the gate of Kai's kingdom.
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
I can magically teleport m'self there if I wanted to, but I think a nice portal would be a good feature to have. 🙂
smurfhopster23
323nd
616 points
January 2015
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
*eye twitch* I'M SO CONFUSED
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
Well, here's what's goin' on in the mad world of Last Post Wins:

Kai has his own Kingdom, and Thicky and I and I think Vanilla too have our own Kingdom, which we're actually designing right now. 😆 We're deciding on what animals to have, what the Kingdom looks like, et cetera. All opinions and ideas appreciated. :3 Our two Kingdoms are going to have a meeting soon to discuss allies and stuff. ^-^
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
You know, Heather, you, Vani~Chan, and I can take turns being Queen for a day weekly, You can have Sunday, I'll take Monday, Vani~Chan'll take Tuesday, You get Wednesday, I get Thursday, Vani'll get Friday, and the two of you can share Saturday, or on Saturday we can be lazy and let Kai be king for a day in our kingdom if we need breaks from ruling people. If you need your days changed, just say so and tell me which days are good for you two and I'll change the schedule.
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
That's sounds like a good idea Thicky!~
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
That sounds awesome! I like that idea! We could let Kai rule our Kingdom and we could take a break, I like it. :3

Creating and running a Kingdom is hard work y'know.... *puts feet up on tall circular table with umbrella coming up from the center of it, laying back in chair with drink in one hand, using the other to magically make a beautiful grey wall with a few vines and various climbing vegetation-- such as Climbing Roses, et cetera-- around the entire Kingdom, measuring it to make the Kingdom about.... Fourteen acres or so* Will this do? Is the Kingdom big enough?
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
I think it's pretty big enough. Just don't forget to add the rainbows and unicorns~
heathercj
30nd
3 088 points
January 2015
Aaah, Unicorns~ Ahahaha~ ^-^ *turns about 2 acres of the Kingdom into beautiful gardens with trees and paths, such beauty and sweet aromas, the rest of the Kingdom covered with grassy lawn* I think we're about ready for the Wildlife to move in now. We can add what we want to the Kingdom later on, the lawn is just there as a sort of default, so it's not just dirt and soil, since grass is somewhat more pleasant to view and walk on. We can decide if we want to add more gardens, forest, or even buildings later on. *calls on all the animals to come into the Kingdom, a group of squirrels, Unicorns, deer, horses, cats, a few dogs, and many different varieties of birds to come running in through the Kingdom's entryway, a vividly-coloured rainbow appearing across the sky, along with a light drizzle of rain to make it possible. I make umbrellas appear for everyone in case they wanted one, not opening one for myself as I enjoy the light rain* Come, my darlings! Come and inhabit the land and make it even more beautiful!
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Animals!~ *Tries to hug everything at once* So many birds!~ *Jumps up and tries to catch one*
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
THREE THOUSAND 👍
Today, at 2:40pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top