Last post wins

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Last post wins
by a stranger december 2012

unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Hmmm.... This looks about right for my castle~ http://beraplan.com/vampire-castle-high-resolution[...]
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Well you can go ahead and live alone Sherbet. Our castle is where it's at -3-
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
3003~ I like that number~ And I WILL live alone. I quite like being alone~ Gives me more time to write fanfictions.
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
Picture didn't work.... *reaches over from chair to pet a fawn as the rain stopped, a little sparrow landing on my other hand to eat birdseed from my palm* Alrighty, well... I think it's about time we got ready for the Meeting. I must get changed, and do my makeup and my hair, and all this time there's been food waiting in the kitchen, kept warm by my spell...
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
I must get ready too. *Snaps my fingers* Done.
Bunnygirl11
334nd
751 points
January 2015
Jade
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/

....?
Bunnygirl11
334nd
751 points
January 2015
Pineapple
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
What are you saying...?
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
I love our kingdom~!!! Also, Kai~ You're going to get nightmares living there everyday.
*Puts on a white bow headband* I'm ready too. And Jade Pineapples sound good..
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
I know right!~
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
Must get ready, MUST GET READY! *mutters to self and gets up from chair, teleporting into my room in the castle and sitting in front of the dresser with a mirror, wearing the green dress* Thicky! Can you please help me do my hair?
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Okay!! *Starts running through the castle to Heather's room before quickly swinging opening the door* Now Which hairstyle do you like more? This one: http://trendymods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/c[...] or This one: http://www.hairstylesblog.asia/wp-content/uploads/[...] Or do you want a different style?
blazefirenijia
201nd
928 points
January 2015
Dant this has 101 page 101 ways to make a ok forum we did that lol im crazy!!!
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
January 2015
- Lays down on my cot in my tree house, quietly saying - As queen of the forest... what's the last part?
bunnylover1
714nd
493 points
January 2015
... I'm alone
No fears of that which is unknown
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Okay!! *Starts running through the castle to Heather's room before quickly swinging opening the door* Now Which hairstyle do you like more? This one: http://trendymods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/c[...] or This one: http://www.hairstylesblog.asia/wp-content/uploads/[...] Or do you want a different style?

I love the first hairstyle more!~
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
I like the first one better~ Let's try that! ^-^ But the flowers should be a few shades darker, to match the dress.
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Okay, Let's get started then! *Starts curling Heather's hair with magically hot-and-ready curling iron* Y'know, today's going to be a scary day on here.. Because it's the first day of school for the week, and I'm Queen. So everyone else will be gone while I pet deer. *Turns off curling iron and starts putting your hair up and placing 'Jumbo bobby Pins to hold it there, and adding hair pins wherever they were needed and placing Dark green leaves with the hair-flowers.* Done! I think. Do you like it? If not, just say so and I'll take it down and re-curl your hair for something else.
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
I love it -claps- Oooh, can I sneak an animal with me~
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
*Looks in mirror* Beautiful! I love it! I've actually never curled it before in my life, since it's naturally wavy and stuff, but this is gorgeous! Thank you! *Hugs Thicky and looks in mirror again* Now I just need a dashing of makeup and I think I'll be set~
And I'll still be here, since I'm homeschooled.
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
But don't use too much, it can make you look like a clown... Also, should we give Kai a kitten so he won't get lonely? Or should we give him a snake, and declare war?
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
Oh, there's an idea! Let's give 'im a Crazy-Cat-Lady Starter Kit! *turns, holding box of live kittens* How many should we give him? And at the meeting I wanted to give him a sack of Stardust as well~
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
January 2015
-Stands up and walks over to her window- Maybe...I should make peace with my people and theirs...
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
Hmm.. About seven. So he doesn't drown in cuteness and can name each after the day of the week! Or something like that.
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
Hey Starwars. ^^

Yeah, that should be good~ I have seven cats m'self. 😆
Bunnygirl11
334nd
751 points
January 2015
DUMBLEDORE
unclassified
January 2015
a stranger niveau/
And maybe we should give him some Pink ribbons?..
Also, Where is he? Do you see him anywhere, Bunnygirl?
Bunnygirl11
334nd
751 points
January 2015
Well sometimes he likes to hang around the park but sometimes he also joins me for tea, he also could be looking through your window right now.......waiting......
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
January 2015
Yeah! Ribbons! ^^
I wish he'd come back, then we can have our Royal Meeting....
Today, at 3:58pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top