July 2012
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
blackpaw
hi spearpaw
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
Walks into camp with yarrow in mouth, trying not to take in nasty flavor. almost every flavor is nasty to me. drops them in den, sorting through them. pushes wet ones into one pile, useless into another, and dry helpful ones into another pile throws the stale useless ones outside and takes wet ones and sits them on a rock near entrances (drying rock) to dry. goes back to den to store the rest. comes out and eats a mouse by fresh kill pile. goes back into den, and takes out juniper bery store to sort them
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
throws out the juniper berries that are bad and they splat on the fresh-kill, but she don't care. she sorts through horsetail and decides to go look for some. snorts impatiently and stalks out to look for some. goes to river, hoping to find some there, as well as some more juniper berries
Spiffy14
23nd
1 279 points
July 2012
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
name:LightningFace
fur: bob-cat-like light tabby
personality:flirty, ready to fight.
Spiffy14
23nd
1 279 points
July 2012
gotta go spearpaw is makin more racket than a shadowclan kit!
unclassified
July 2012
a stranger niveau/
"Hi" said Spearpaw.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
"wanna do something"
wolfkit
469nd
644 points
July 2012
"good morning Spearpaw"said moonheart walking by
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
"ive gotta go"she says as she walks into the forest
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
Starypaw: Drags a plump thrush from the bottom of the pile and tucks into it, savoring every bite. finishes and takes herbs off drying rock so they don't cripple. Half-heartedly, starts sorting through tansy and catmint stores since leaf-fall is coming up.
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
dries out some of the damper tansy, throwing out ones that are getting old and finds that only has enough leaves to start curing a patient so trots out into forest and races for lusher undergrowth.
Skids to a halt when smells fox not long after leaving camp. sniffs around, following scent until finds hole. Scent is staler here, but decides to investigate. Crawls into it and suddenly scent grows stronger. but keeps going. soon smells a milky scent, and slows down, but keeps going deeper in.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
as soon as blackpaw gets into the forest she runs off
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
Slides down last bit, and feels a space around and knows is inside a cave. sees faint light in other direction from another entrance. looks around, and suddenly hears a furious his. 3 fox cubs close in and can't escape. crouches down and drowns in a mass of fox cubs. Hasn't had much training so can hardly defend self and has no way of escaping. "Help!!!!!!!!!!!!" manges to shriek loud enough to travel out of tunnels.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
silverpaw jumps into the cave pushes the fox cubs away
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
(sorry wrong rp suppose to be blackpaw)
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
lays in the middle of cave blood trickling from mouth, and deep scratches on cheek. eyes closed only just breathing
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
starypaw are you okay
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
blinks eyes and struggles to sit up but can't. "N-no...'' says in tired voice.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
what do i do
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
"I don't know...'' (take me back to camp if you can but i got to go, bye 😭 )
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
blackpaw nudges starrypaw on to her back she got out of the cave and she took starrypaw to the medicene cats den
Spiffy14
23nd
1 279 points
July 2012
LightningFace waving her stubb tail in alarm ran to the medicine den to see if starrypaw is ok. (LightningFace is a pixiebob look it up its a real cat that looks like a bobcat).
wolfkit
469nd
644 points
July 2012
"what happened"Moonheart said
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
slowly unsheathes claws as conscious returns, but sheaths them again as realizes where is. "I-I wanted to make sure there were no foxes around b-but.." can't finish talking too much of an effort
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
blackpaw
she fell into a cave and there were a little foxes
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
Starypaw: Flashes tounge out out and licks scratches that are dangerously close to eye. can't clean it off very well though. senses fade as conscious fades away again.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
blackpaw stood over her as if it were up to her to protect starrypaw
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
July 2012
"Blackpaw, can you get some marigold and p-poppyseeds?" says, panting after finishing when concsious returns again. "A-and cobw-webs?"
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
July 2012
blackpaw goes into the den looking and comes back with everything she gave her the poppyseeds and then put the marigold on the open wounds and then put the cobwebs were it was bleeding
Today, at 5:54pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top