Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf's shoulder tingled where he touched it, but she still watched him carefully, tail flicking slightly. She looked around awkwardly and she glances at Splash. "You know him, right?" Ebonyleaf asked softly, not removing her gaze from the wiry, grey tom-cat.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
Splash nodded.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf straightened slightly and nodded. "Well then... It was nice to meet you, Springjaw." She said politely, dipping her head.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
Springjaw tilted his gaze to behind himself before returning to his meal, crunching his weakened fangs into the already-crushed apple. The golden-lined blue collar shone off of the sunlight, emitting an eerie, yellow-orange glow. He simply sat there, eating a rotten fruit, with a few cats right behind him. Gulping down a small piece, he turned his gaze towards Ebonyleaf once more. "Who are you?" he asked, bowing his head in reply and acknowledgement to the she-cat's calm statement.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
"I'm Ebonyleaf." She replied respectfully, twitching her ears towards the cats behind Springjaw. They were BloodClan warriors, curiously hostile as to why he was here. She shot them a warning glance and they backed off with a couple muttered complaints.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
((I actually implied that the cats behind him were Splash and Ebonyleaf, but okay.))

"Hello, Ebonyleaf," Springjaw replied nearly hesitantly with a mouthful of rotten fruit. He stood up and turned around with a flick of his tail, walking over to where he previously was before he noticed the other two cats. He laid down near the trash can and wrapped his paws around his chin, looking downwards.

He watched the slight dropping of water drip into the already-forming puddle right in front of him. To be like that - falling free from the mazes of many pipes. What it would be like to be a water droplet, he thought with his icy gaze downwards. Springjaw looked up to the somewhat cloudy sky, noticing that twilight was nearly upon them.

The grey tom, then sat up before laying backwards. He remembered four years ago when he was just a little kitten; the jump he survived... the twolegs that were... he never saw them again, actually. His lost-in-thought mind raced while he tried to come up with compromises for himself.

Where were his owners now? Were they killed by the big boom? The fire? Springjaw flinched at all of the unanswered questions. Why was he here in the first place, with a Clan full of city cats that have no respect for anything else but their own power? He panned his gaze to the side to see Ebonyleaf and Splash still conversing. With a small blink, he turned over with his back to them.

He needed to answer these questions.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
Misery ((I actually implied that the cats behind him were Splash and Ebonyleaf, but okay.))

"Hello, Ebonyleaf," Springjaw replied nearly hesitantly with a mouthful of rotten fruit. He stood up and turned around with a flick of his tail, walking over to where he previously was before he noticed the other two cats. He laid down near the trash can and wrapped his paws around his chin, looking downwards.

He watched the slight dropping of water drip into the already-forming puddle right in front of him. To be like that - falling free from the mazes of many pipes. What it would be like to be a water droplet, he thought with his icy gaze downwards. Springjaw looked up to the somewhat cloudy sky, noticing that twilight was nearly upon them.

The grey tom, then sat up before laying backwards. He remembered four years ago when he was just a little kitten; the jump he survived... the twolegs that were... he never saw them again, actually. His lost-in-thought mind raced while he tried to come up with compromises for himself.

Where were his owners now? Were they killed by the big boom? The fire? Springjaw flinched at all of the unanswered questions. Why was he here in the first place, with a Clan full of city cats that have no respect for anything else but their own power? He panned his gaze to the side to see Ebonyleaf and Splash still conversing. With a small blink, he turned over with his back to them.

He needed to answer these questions.

[ Durn. I can't think right now, just woke. -.- Not human till 2:00PM. 😆 ]
Ebonyleaf watches him curiously as he pads away and turns back to Splash. "Well then, do you want to head back to camp?"
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
January 2016
Eaglepaw padded through the forest, looking for some catmint.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
[ Bump? ]
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
Springjaw watched as Ebonyleaf returned to Splash. He blinked and attempted to recognize what they were saying, but to no avail. He turned over into a sleeping position, sighing and laying his ears down to the ground. The stench of twolegs filled his nose, but it was familiar. Very familiar. He was here for four years and there wasn't anything that could take him back. He adjusted his collar before closing his eyes and murmuring something related to his personal, questioned life.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf swivels her black nicked ears towards Springjaw but lets out an exasperated sigh. She contemplated on asking the tom if he was alright being out here, but he looked well worn by the town.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
[bump]
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
"Erm, Springjaw?" She called out, twitching her long tail.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
Splash padded over to Springjaw and sat down next to him. "You awake bud?" Splash purred.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
Springjaw rolled his eyes and groaned, looking up to his fellow cats. His face remained straight, however stressed he was with these questions floating inside his head. He flattened his ears and nodded his head positively, but paused. Soon, he responded, "Leave me be, please." A small jerk of his neck made him turn to face Splash and Ebonyleaf. "I am tired; I wish to go to sleep."

He set his head on his paws and sighed. Why was he asking himself all of these questions suddenly? It isn't HIS fault that the explosion took him away from his owners... he remembered the large fire and all of the falling blocks. Did the explosion propel him further? If it didn't happen, would he have fallen onto the road and died? He was, in fact, lucky to be alive, even if he did have an abnormal jaw because of the swelling. Springjaw shifted his tail and rolled over into a tired position.

He needed to stop asking questions. It was preventing him from sleeping.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf twitched her whiskers and glanced upwards, feeling a droplet of rain spatter on her head. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Springjaw, but we need to go now. I wish you luck." She said formally, dipping her triangular head before motioning to Splash.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
Splash nodded to Ebonyleaf. "Remember Springjaw, i hate to see you worry. Tell me what you are worrying about later. See ya later buddy." Splash whispered to Springjaw.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf padded away, her ears tingling with guilt of leaving behind the tom. He was perfectly capable of taking care of himself, but... "Oh, stop worrying, Ebonyleaf. He'll be fine." She chided to herself gently.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Where's the nursery?" Splash asked Ebonyleaf.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
"Over there. Want to meet the kits?" She purred, flicking his dappled pelt playfully.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Why did you think i asked? Of coarse!" Splash exclaimed quietly.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
February 2016
Ebonyleaf purred and swiped at him playfully, "Smart mouth!" She joked, and jerked her muzzle towards the nursery. "Alright then, let's go in."
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Hi Ebonyleaf!" Hollowkit called as Splash and Ebonyleaf entered the nursery.
"Who's that Hollowkit?" Mousekit asked.
"I'm not sure." Hollowkit replied.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
February 2016
Talonkit sat up importantly, his spine stuff as he watched the strange cat warily.

Ebonyleaf choked back a purr at the kittens' curiosity and a little bit of hostility, and spoke, "This is Splash, kits." She said.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Hi Splash! My name is Mousekit and these are my littermates, Hollowkit and Talonkit. We are all pleased to meet you!" Mousekit meowed.

Splash nodded as he turned his head to speak with Ebonyleaf.
"Who's kits are they?" Splash quietly asked, so the kits couldn't hear.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "Hi Splash! My name is Mousekit and these are my littermates, Hollowkit and Talonkit. We are all pleased to meet you!" Mousekit meowed.

Splash nodded as he turned his head to speak with Ebonyleaf.
"Who's kits are they?" Splash quietly asked, so the kits couldn't hear.

(BUmp!!)
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
(BUMPPPPPPPPPPAAA)
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
Mousekit started to playfight with Hollowkit.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Mousekit started to playfight with Hollowkit.

(Bump!)
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
(BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAA!!)
Today, at 7:23am
Advertising 1
scroll-top