by a stranger april 2015

unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Strikepelt was my mother!" Whiskerstar meowed.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
December 2015
Ebonyleaf's golden eyes welled up with hot tears, the reminder of Strikepelt's death like a scab being ripped off of her heart, the grief overwhelming her once more. "I'm sorry, for you to come all this way only to find out about this..." She murmured gently, resting her tail gently on his shoulder for a moment.
unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
Splash flinched a little when Ebonyleaf's tail touched his shoulder, no one has ever done that to him.

"May I join Your... Clan ?" Splash asked Whiskerstar
unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
"That would be fine." She purred.
unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
December 2015
Ebonyleaf jerked away her tail rapidly, embarrassed at how suddenly she'd done that. "I could show him to the warrior's resting place, if you'd like Whiskerstar..." She offered gently, glancing at the now former rogue.
unclassified
December 2015
a stranger niveau/
Whiskerstar dipped her head.

Splash looked at his paws.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
(bump)
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf purrs and glances at Splash softly. "Come on then, Splash. I'll show you around."
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
Splash follows.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
/(BUUUMP)
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ACTIVE = ME -_-
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
[ 😆 Awh, don't give up hope! ] Ebonyleaf looked over her shoulder occasionally to check that Splash was following. "Here's the warriors den." She said simply, twitching her tail.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Who's this Ebonyleaf?" Owlpaw asked.

"I'm guessing your that cat's teacher." Splash meowed.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf nodded towards Splash and looked back at Owlpaw. "This is Splash. He's, erm, Strikepelt's sibling."
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Nice to meet you Splash!" Owlpaw purred.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
((If I may, could I join? This looks like a roleplay that caught my eye very quickly. It sounds like a lot of fun and a good concept.))
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
Misery ((If I may, could I join? This looks like a roleplay that caught my eye very quickly. It sounds like a lot of fun and a good concept.))

[ I suppose, if you'd like. I know it might not be my place to say you can, but I think Rowin won't mind. ] Ebonyleaf smiled slightly at Owlpaw, twitching her tail.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy [ I suppose, if you'd like. I know it might not be my place to say you can, but I think Rowin won't mind. ] Ebonyleaf smiled slightly at Owlpaw, twitching her tail.

((Alright! I'll just go ahead and post a form right here, if that's fine.))

Name: Springjaw

Looks: A slim, grey tomcat with long, black stripes running down his back all the way to the tip of his tail. His muzzle and belly are coated with white. Icy blue eyes stare back at anything they come across, sending a paralyzing sensation.

Backstory:

"Jump!" they exclaimed as Stripe sent his light blue gaze downward; the over exaggerating heat boiled the liquid on the inside of him right through his pelt. Confused, he looked out upon the city and all of the figures down below. Taking a deep breath, the tiny tom placed one paw in front of the other steadily across the slim platform; he was definitely unsure about these actions and chances he was making.

He took a deep breath, quickening his pace at a rate. They all screamed for him, shouting at him that he'd been going the wrong way. Noticing this, he began to run. He ran so fast that he almost didn't catch the ledge before him.

Stripe nearly lost his footing as the break caught him off guard. As a force of habit, he stopped right as he would have fallen. His heartbeat raced in his chest, his heart just pounding as if it were a sledgehammer against plywood. He held his breath before a loud BOOM sounded behind him.

He sprang up on his back paws, his claws extended.

The grey tomcat closed his eyes shut and let out a yowl, feeling a sharp sensation on his claws, as if they were locked into something hard. Stripe finally opened his eyes to see the previous building had no top right corner anymore, as it exploded as he was jumping. He looked forwards to notice that his claws were locked into concrete.

He made it!

Stripe safely jumped onto one of the outside staircases and climbed down it quickly, making his way down to the ground. In a rush, he fled for the other side of the block, racing down the road and into an alleyway. The grey tomcat looked around and sighed before being sliced with a claw, right on his chin.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" a voice whispered in his ears, and his icy blue gaze panned around in confusion.

"Wh-what?" Stripe called back in a daze, blood leaking from his chin. "I-I just wondered in here and..." His voice trailed off in fear. The hair on his shoulders slowly stood straight up as he took a terrible offensive stance.

"You're here from that explosion," another voice assumed as Stripe finally opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by pairs of eyes. His jaw hung wide open as he spoke, "Y-yes, I am... I jumped from building to building to escape the fire..." The slender tomcat looked down before looking at the eyes. He gasped at what he saw.

City cats!

"Wait, you're cats too!" Stripe exclaimed, panning his gaze around. A smirk came from one of them, before turning around to another right next to him. The two had a quiet and brief conversation before turning back around. Stripe remained in an offensive position as one of the cats simply swiped at him and brought him down; the eyesight of the tomcat failed immensely.

"He will be Springpaw," the cat announced.

Collar Color: Aqua with golden stripes

((Parkour kittttty!))
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
Misery ((Alright! I'll just go ahead and post a form right here, if that's fine.))

Looks: A slim, grey tomcat with long, black stripes running down his back all the way to the tip of his tail. His muzzle and belly are coated with white. Icy blue eyes stare back at anything they come across, sending a paralyzing sensation.

Backstory:

"Jump!" they exclaimed as Stripe sent his light blue gaze downward; the over exaggerating heat boiled the liquid on the inside of him right through his pelt. Confused, he looked out upon the city and all of the figures down below. Taking a deep breath, the tiny tom placed one paw in front of the other steadily across the slim platform; he was definitely unsure about these actions and chances he was making.

He took a deep breath, quickening his pace at a rate. They all screamed for him, shouting at him that he'd been going the wrong way. Noticing this, he began to run. He ran so fast that he almost didn't catch the ledge before him.

Stripe nearly lost his footing as the break caught him off guard. As a force of habit, he stopped right as he would have fallen. His heartbeat raced in his chest, his heart just pounding as if it were a sledgehammer against plywood. He held his breath before a loud BOOM sounded behind him.

The grey tomcat closed his eyes shut and let out a yowl, feeling a sharp sensation on his claws, as if they were locked into something hard. Stripe finally opened his eyes to see the previous building had no top right corner anymore, as it exploded as he was jumping. He looked forwards to notice that his claws were locked into concrete.

He made it!

Stripe safely jumped onto one of the outside staircases and climbed down it quickly, making his way down to the ground. In a rush, he fled for the other side of the block, racing down the road and into an alleyway. The grey tomcat looked around and sighed before being sliced with a claw, right on his chin.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" a voice whispered in his ears, and his icy blue gaze panned around in confusion.

"Wh-what?" Stripe called back in a daze, blood leaking from his chin. "I-I just wondered in here and..." His voice trailed off in fear. The hair on his shoulders slowly stood straight up as he took a terrible offensive stance.

"You're here from that explosion," another voice assumed as Stripe finally opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by pairs of eyes. His jaw hung wide open as he spoke, "Y-yes, I am... I jumped from building to building to escape the fire..." The slender tomcat looked down before looking at the eyes. He gasped at what he saw.

City cats!

"Wait, you're cats too!" Stripe exclaimed, panning his gaze around. A smirk came from one of them, before turning around to another right next to him. The two had a quiet and brief conversation before turning back around. Stripe remained in an offensive position as one of the cats simply swiped at him and brought him down; the eyesight of the tomcat failed immensely.

((Parkour kittttty!))

[ Now, we could just wait for Rowin. That looks like a really good form, by the way. ]
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy [ Now, we could just wait for Rowin. That looks like a really good form, by the way. ]

((Awww, thanks. I've been writing/roleplaying for a very long time (nearly two years!) and have improved immensely. By the way, if you don't recognize the parentheses, they're how we show OOC where I first really roleplayed.

But I'm glad either way that you like my entry; but it's so long and I doubt anybody will read it ;-; ))
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
Misery ((Awww, thanks. I've been writing/roleplaying for a very long time (nearly two years!) and have improved immensely. By the way, if you don't recognize the parentheses, they're how we show OOC where I first really roleplayed.

But I'm glad either way that you like my entry; but it's so long and I doubt anybody will read it ;-; ))

[ Heh, yeah, it is pretty long. ]
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Misery ((Alright! I'll just go ahead and post a form right here, if that's fine.))

Backstory:

He made it!

City cats!

((Parkour kittttty!))

((Your form is so long! ^.^ Your accepted! [I read all of it btw]))
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Splash was good friends with Springjaw.)

Splash noticed Springjaw. "Stripe? Is that you!?"
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
January 2016
Eaglepaw stepped out of the apprentices den and walked over to the medicine cat den. Falconheart watched her kit with Brownstar from the leader's den.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
design/quote.png
a stranger (Splash was good friends with Springjaw.)

Splash noticed Springjaw. "Stripe? Is that you!?"

The dark-striped tomcat lay by a trash can near the back of the alleyway. He stared towards Splash and tilted his head, somewhat flexing his claws into the dirty ground. Springjaw cocked his head back, not flinching from the pain of his jaw. A long scar traveled from his cheek all the way down to his chest, in a path that circled the lower part of his mouth. He finally looked up to Splash once more and brought himself up to his legs; however, he only stayed in place.

"It is I," Springjaw began, before sitting back down. "Hello, Splash."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
January 2016
Ebonyleaf sprang up in alarm, golden eyes glowing. "Who's that?" She snapped, lashing her long tail to the right and left agitatedly. Her jaw was set in a cold way and her gaze was pointed, yet it held concern for who this cat was. The tom's icy eyes caught her attention the most and it sent a cold shudder up her spine.
Misery
565nd
588 points
January 2016
Springjaw looked straight into the eyes of Ebonyleaf before looking down, whipping his tail from side to side. His jaw clenched before his gaze turned back to the golden-eyed she-cat before him.

"I've been here for a while, but just simply hidden," he stated before finally standing back up and walking over to Ebonyleaf with those same icy blue eyes that he had always worn. "You could say that I've simply tried to survive in the Clan on my own." He looked up towards the sky. "Many of our warriors still know I exist," Springjaw added to his own sentence, walking forward and brushing his tail over the she-cat's shoulder. "I've been paid visits, but now I'm simply a shadow in the alley."

He quietly finished his speech before looking to a rotten piece of twoleg food, pawing at it to grab it in his white paws. The soft flesh of the food was too easy for his teeth to get through, making him cock his head back in surprise. Letting out a sigh, he sank his teeth back into the red object and continued eating.
unclassified
January 2016
a stranger niveau/
"It's great to see you again Stripe- I mean Springjaw." Splash purred.
Today, at 7:40am
Advertising 1
scroll-top