Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
(You can be the one that is all black with a gray stripe going down it's spine.)

The orange one let out a soft mewl as Ebonyleaf sniffed it.

"It seems that every Rouge or Loner queen wants their kits to be in BloodClan!" Ice pointed out.

"I think the orange one is a tom" Stripestorm meowed.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"The one with a creamy colored paw is the on;y she-cat out of the three" Stripestorm pointed out.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart padded into the place where Riverclan had their camp. She took a deep breath, trying to find a scent.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
👍 Great!)

Ebonyleaf snorts softly, sitting back. "I agree, Ice." She sighs, and the black one shifts slightly.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
September 2015
Shadowpelt scoffs at the kits "they are week and the only nursing cat here has run out of milk" his gaze softened when he saw the weak Orange fluff ball quickly he shook his head so that no one would notice how concerned for them he actually was.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"I think these kits can be great warriors someday." Stripestorm purred, looking at the orange kit.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"I wanna name the the black one Talonkit !" Owlpaw meowed.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Sure Owlpaw" Stripestorm purred
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
The newly named Talonkit lets out a tiny, shrill wail, its pink mouth stretched wide in a sign of resistance against the hunger pangs inside her.

Ebonyleaf looks over at Shadowpelt and flicks her tail against his flank. "But if these were your kits, would you think the same?" She asks gently.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy The newly named Talonkit lets out a tiny, shrill wail, its pink mouth stretched wide in a sign of resistance against the hunger pangs inside her.

Ebonyleaf looks over at Shadowpelt and flicks her tail against his flank. "But if these were your kits, would you think the same?" She asks gently.

(Talonkit is a tom)

"I'm naming the orange one Mousekit" Stripestorm meowed.

"I think the one with the cream paw should be named Hollowkit" Ice purred.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Sorry, HIM.) Ebonyleaf purrs loudly at how comfortable the cream she-cat was but looked a bit alarmed at how still the orange one was.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Stripestorm set Mousekit down in the nursery. Mousekit mewled in protest as he was set down onto a cold leaf in the nursery.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart kept trying to find the scent, but had no luck.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
WhiskerMoon jumps onto the Big dumpsters and calls a clan meeting.
"I have decided who will come when I get my nine lives." WhiskerMoon announced.

"I wonder who" Stripestorm Whispered to Witherfoot.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart pads back to camp, still wanting Riverclan back.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"The cats coming with me are; SilverPatch, Stripestorm, and Shadowpelt. Ebonyleaf will look after camp for time I am gone." She yowled.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
WhiskerMoon jumped off the big dumpster.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart walked back into her den and fell asleep. Little did she know, she was being watched by Eaglepaw and Brownstar.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Starwarsboy, you can be Hollowkit? I would feel more comfortable if you have at least one cat in BloodClan.)

"Where were you!?" Brownstar hissed.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
( Ok. )

Falconheart looked over at her mate, "I was trying to get Riverclan back." She then looked over at where Eaglepaw was. Eaglepaw was sorting her herbs, but she was doing it all wrong, "Besides... I can tell Eaglepaw is becoming blind..."
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"I think she knows it." Brownstar whispered as he saw Eaglepaw flinch a little at Falconheart's words.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart sighed and sat down, "I know..."
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Talonkit wriggles ferociously, his ears flattened against his neatly shaped head. He stills when Ebonyleaf sets him down next to his siblings.

Ebonyleaf raises her head to listen to Whiskermoon and she flicks her tail.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Come on, lets go." WhiskerMoon told the small patrol of cats that followed her out of the camp.
Cinxer
36nd
2 764 points
September 2015
Shadowpelt licked the top of Ebonyleaf's head in Farwell before padding after whiskermoon
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf lets out a small trill of goodbye as he leaves and she looks around camp a bit dubiously.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot was out hunting now.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Mousekit mewled for Ebonyleaf's attention.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf jumps a bit when Mousekit mewls but her gaze softened and she settles down next to the kit, her ears pricked for any sounds that might mean danger.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Mousekit wobbled over to Ebonyleaf.
Today, at 11:16pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top