Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge
by a stranger april 2015

unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Ice nodded. Ice walked over to Ebonyleaf. " I'm going out to hunt. Do you wish to join me?"

"I wanna!" Owlpaw squeaked, "Can i ? Pleeeease!"
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf purrs loudly at Shadowpelt. "Thank you." She murmurs and looks at Ice and Owlpaw. "Of course." Ebonyleaf replies happily, twitching her tail.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Thank you !" Owlpaw purred.

"Come on , lets go" Ice meowed.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
[Is it too late to join? I joined while back ago as Thunderstorm, the previous deptuy, but I don't know if she's still in it... so I wanna make a new cat.. is that alright?]
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
(Sure just use the form I provided. Just make sure it's a male cat)
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
[ Aye.

Name: Witherfoot
Looks: Dark grey tom with a twisted white paw. A scar on his shoulder. His eyes are orange-red.
Backstory: He wasn't always called Witherfoot. His old name was Darkfoot, until his paw got twisted.
Collar Color: Dark green camo
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart made sure no one was awake before she left the camp. "I'm getting back Riverclan, no matter what," she kept saying to herself.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Hey Witherfoot!" Stripepaw meowed as she hobbled over to him.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf nods and starts to walk towards their hunting grounds.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot's ear perked and he looked at Stripepaw. "Hello, Stripepaw."
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
The_Awesome_Guy Ebonyleaf nods and starts to walk towards their hunting grounds.

Ice and Owlpaw follow.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf flicks her tail, crouching down slightly as she sees movement.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Owlpaw crouches at the sight of a squirrel at the base of a tree. She stalks it then pounces. With a swift bite on it's neck, Owlpaw kills the squirrel.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf looks at Owlpaw approvingly. "Good catch." She purrs.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Great!" Ice meowed.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf crouches down and lunges at a mouse who was skittering across her path.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Owlpaw glued her ears to her head as she opened her mouth to scent the air. All of a sudden, she could hear a loud bark not from far. "Dog!!" She yowled.

"All cats old enough to kill assemble!" WhiskerMoon meowed. Stripepaw hobbled over and sat next to SilverPatch.
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
September 2015
Falconheart raced over to where Riverclan territory was, hoping she could get back in time before Bloodclan moved in.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Owlpaw glued her ears to her head as she opened her mouth to scent the air. All of a sudden, she could hear a loud bark not from far. "Dog!!" She yowled.

"All cats old enough to kill assemble!" WhiskerMoon meowed. Stripepaw hobbled over and sat next to SilverPatch.

"Stripepaw has fought bravely in the battle against the dog, So I, WhiskerMoon, leader of BloodClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Stripepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Stripepaw stared at WhiskerMoon with surprise and happiness."I do"

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Stripepaw, from this moment you will be known as StripeStorm. StarClan honors your Bravery,Determination and Cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of BloodClan." Whiskermoon yowled proudly.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Stripestorm, Stripestorm, Stripestorm!" Silverpatch meowed.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot yowled out Stripestorm as well.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Stripestorm touched noses with Witherfoot before walking to the warriors den. On her way to the warriors den she heard faint yowls for help just outside the entrance. She didn't have to wait long before she found a small box with three kits in it.

"Great StarClan!" She meowed. One kits was all white with a cream colored paw. The second one was all black with a gray stripe going down it's spine. The third one looked like it was on it's way to Starclan, it was all orange with a white spot around it's eye.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot followed, curious of what was all the commotion was about. He limped over to the box. "Why would anyone leave kits lying around?" He asked.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"I'm not sure, but whoever it was I'm sure they don't want them." Stripestorm said.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"What are we gonna do with them?" Witherfoot titled his head at the kits.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
"Bring them back to camp, I guess" Stripestorm picked up the orange kit.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot took the other two.
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Owlpaw, Ice, and Ebonyleaf were on their way back when Owlpaw saw Stripepaw and Witherfoot carrying kits to camp.

"Who's kits are those?" Owlpaw asked.

"We found these kits in a box outside the enterance of camp." Stripepaw added, "It's Stripestorm now."
unclassified
September 2015
a stranger niveau/
Witherfoot nodded.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
September 2015
Ebonyleaf pricks her ears in interest. "Congratulations Stripestorm! But... Who would leave these poor kits out there all alone?" She leans forward to sniff the orange one timidly.
(Could I be the orange one? :3)
Today, at 11:42pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top