Forums » Playgrounds

chat Last post wins
by a stranger december 2012

DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
Plus, Tumblr doesn't inspire your life. It isn't what you live for, who you live for. You don't worship it. If the internet crashed, if the world was becoming horrid and people protested and killed on the streets, Tumblr would go away, but you could still find a Bible in the rubble. Tumblr doesn't make you feel safe, feel inspired, cry with joy, get on your knees and pray. Comparing the Bible to something such as Tumblr makes no sense.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
Actually I feel quite safe on Tumblr, safer there than I do here because I'm surrounded only in people who I know would support me for who I am, Tumblr does inspire me, seeing people's creative works makes me want to write my own stories, draw my own worlds, TUmblr can make me cry with joy knowing that the people on there are trust-worthy and won't turn their backs on me, we're a community of introverts who have simply found our kind, and that's good enough for me to worship.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
No, you don't understand what worshipping God and the Bible means. Like, I'd jump off a cliff if God told me to. I would run away from home if God told me to. I would give up my farm if God told me to. And God wants me to worship the Bible. Worshipping the Bible and the Lord and 'worshipping' a website is VERY different.
We disagree. We should change the subject before we start to argue.

Poultry.
Have you ever had poultry before?
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
Okay one thing real fast, the bible tells you not to worship false idols, the Bible is not God, therefore it is a false idol and you should not worship it.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
God wants us to worship the Bible. I'm not explaining this to you. You aren't a Christian, you wouldn't understand.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
The Bible wasn't written by God, it was by a bunch of old dudes. But I'm not explaining this to you, you're not a rational human being you wouldn't understand.
"Thinking is difficult that's why most people judge." Carl Gustav Jung
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Gosh, I'm the most rational human being I know of besides a few of my friends. You flipped out because I made a joke about a WEBSITE. And if you worship a website anyway, that's just sad. Seriously, it's a website. Think about life, what will happen when you die? It's irrational to flip out when someone makes a joke. It's rational to make a joke and think people won't flip out, and to believe in a religion that makes you a better person if you follow the rules.

Discussion over. If you want to talk, do it in messages. Because I'm tired of fighting in forums, it just ruins everything. Let's just talk about something else.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
Honestly I don't 'worship' anything because devoting your life to something, in my opinion, is completely irrational and the fact that you'd kill yourself for something that's most likely not even real is sad to me, that's all, the end :)

So magic is good and I think life would be better with it.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
The fact that you're simply insulting with no proof in your statement or anything convincing at all like that is really immature.

I think magic is cool. Harry Potter is cool, I love the books. But it can't exist. I wish flying brooms existed, though.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
You weren't using proof either

Harry Potter is cool, and it can exist if you open your mind to the possibility of it existing.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Not really. I mean, maybe it does exist? But I can't see that happening. Because in reality a bunch of muggles would've totally found out about wizards by now. They're too obvious. :P

Prince died, I'm so sad. 😨 His music was amazing.
heathercj
32nd
2 886 points
April 2016
design/quote.png
DifferInThought Not really. I mean, maybe it does exist? But I can't see that happening. Because in reality a bunch of muggles would've totally found out about wizards by now. They're too obvious. :P

Prince died, I'm so sad. 😨 His music was amazing.

I know right! 😨 My mom and I wore purple today, did you guys wear purple?
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
Not necessarily because most of them haven't accepted that magic could be real

And I didn't know until after I was at school and I didn't wear purple (though I highly doubt I own purple anyways)
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
I didn't wear purple, because I don't have any purple and I didn't leave the house.
All of the good musical artists are dying. Micheal Jackson, Prince, who's next? I mean, the memories of the 80's are dying.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
And David Bowie as well
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
I really wish Michael Jackson wasn't dead. He was the best music artist ever. Prince and Michael Jackson, and now they've both died.
But so many celebrities seem to have problems, like doing drugs or something, that makes them die early. It's so depressing if you think about it.
minun
183nd
1 004 points
April 2016
SAME
Dangerpack
549nd
598 points
April 2016
Yeah. Cried for a few hours when I found out Prince died. Next thing you know it'll be Ed.
minun
183nd
1 004 points
April 2016
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Well, on a happier note, I got two ducklings. They're VERY loud and energetic, but sweet and cuddly. :D

Also, I stayed up until 10:00 p.m. talking about politics to my friend. My best friend and I agree on everything, so it kind of makes me happy, I guess. 😆 Who knew agreeing on politics could be so awesome?
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
I wouldn't know because I don't care about politics, but I can see where having people agree with your ideals is better than disagreeing.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Yeah. I just can barely ever find someone that agrees with me, because now everyone is influenced by the media and whatnot. So, finding someone who 100% agrees with me is really great.
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
It's extremely difficult for me to find people who agree with me on my ideas on life, death and the afterlife. It's hard for me to even find people who agree with me on anything really. Or people who like me to begin with.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Lots of people do like me a lot, but barely anyone agrees with me.
318nd
768 points
April 2016
I WIN!!!!!!!!! 👍
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!! 👍
LopGirl
436nd
673 points
April 2016
Bammm
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Gah! My chicks won't stay in their bin!
Nepeta
568nd
587 points
April 2016
That's PROBABLY because you're trying to put chickens in a bin.
DifferInThought
600nd
527 points
April 2016
Haha. I have nothing else to put them in. 😋
Today, at 3:47am
Advertising 1
scroll-top