✎ Lєт'ѕ мαкє ιт тσ 100 ραgєѕ ✐

Forums » Playgrounds

chat ✎ Lєт'ѕ мαкє ιт тσ 100 ραgєѕ ✐
by a stranger january 2015

unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Firelily99 I was watching a Barney creepypasta and in the comments was an amazing song:

Barney is a dinosaur
with no imagination
-the rest is really frickin' weird
and I don't wana say it- :3

I hate you,
You hate me, Lets all go and kill barney
With a shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot close the door
No more purple dinosaur.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Firelily99 I was watching a Barney creepypasta and in the comments was an amazing song:

Barney is a dinosaur
with no imagination
-the rest is really frickin' weird
and I don't wana say it- :3

*Shivers* Don't even remind me of creepypasta.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger bird goes tweet
and the mouse goes squeek.
Ancient mystery
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?
Hatehatehatehoo
hatehatehatehoo
WHAT THE FOX SAY?

BTW I DON'T HATE ANNYNYONE! Except Scott, Tim, Maddie, The Karrens, and Riley.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger *Shivers* Don't even remind me of creepypasta.

Whats that?!
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
Bye, got to go
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
WHATS CREEPYPASTA?!
thickhead
688nd
505 points
February 2015
design/quote.png
a stranger WHATS CREEPYPASTA?!

Terrifying. And it has nothing to do with Pasta.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger WHATS CREEPYPASTA?!

Yes, what thick said. Don't go on that site. *shivers* You'll regret it.
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
February 2015
account deleted niveau/9 facteur
design/quote.png
a stranger Yes, what thick said. Don't go on that site. *shivers* You'll regret it.

I agree. Unless you love horror stories. And don't be like "Well, I heard a ghost story at a camp and I wasn't even scared for one second SOOOOO..." No. It's not like a ghost story; these are really creepy stories that'll make you think, so proceed with caution.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
With pictures that will scare you. Do not look up Jeff the killer, smile dog, or anything else. But if you want to proceed, go ahead.
Firelily99
171nd
746 points
February 2015
account deleted niveau/1 facteur
:sigh: look up jeff, he isn't scary. But I looked up smile dog when I was 5, because it sounded harmless. I missed school for two days because of lack of sleep.. O.O
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Firelily99 :sigh: look up jeff, he isn't scary. But I looked up smile dog when I was 5, because it sounded harmless. I missed school for two days because of lack of sleep.. O.O

Jeff can be traumatizing for some people, maybe not to you, but for others. When I saw Jeff's face I had to click out all my tabs.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
Guys, ya know I''m going to do all that stuff since you told me not to! Haha, be back once I do that...
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
I saw a pic of smile dog, he looks like a little happy wolf!
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger I saw a pic of smile dog, he looks like a little happy wolf!

Mhm, let's keep on thinking that.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
Hey, I'm watching videos now! Some of them are AWESOME! My cat, Dr. Pepper seem quite interested too (He likes the man's deep voice)
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Mhm, let's keep on thinking that.

Of course all scary animals to me look like cute little puppies and kitties ect.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
I will have to sleep with the lights on.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger I will have to sleep with the lights on.

Exactly.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
I had a heart attack!! GIUWAC;IQUWAN;SROXIUEA9SRUEW#
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
NVM! I'm fine. I just need a bag with food, water, batteries, rope, pocket knife, and 16 flashlights!
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
We told you to leave Creepypasta alone..
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
March 2015
account deleted niveau/9 facteur
That's what you get when you call Smile Dog a happy little puppy. XP
*Sings from Blank Space* Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn you...
Well, this has been a learning experience for all of us, right? Especially Vegan.
Lesson learned: Don't look up stuff Auntie Snuffles says not to, or for that matter, anybody else that says it's terrifying.
unclassified
March 2015
a stranger niveau/
I guess some people just won't ever learn that you just don't go on Creepypasta without caution.
Wildflower59265
320nd
767 points
March 2015
I took a look, but honestly, I think Jeff the Killer is more scary than Smile Dog.
thickhead
688nd
505 points
March 2015
Yup. It's probably because you told them not to. They think it's time to be rebellious and say 'Just because you told me not to, I'm doing it.' Like the people on TV. But seriously.. You have to be cautious with this kind of stuff here. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/He[...] Of course, this is Not what they look like, I just thought I could use it on here, because the real stuff is pretty scary. That's just adorable fan art. But what if someone saw that and went "Aww~ How cute!" and looked it up, only to be jump-scared? That'd be hilarious. Unless they were traumatized.
unclassified
March 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
thickhead Yup. It's probably because you told them not to. They think it's time to be rebellious and say 'Just because you told me not to, I'm doing it.' Like the people on TV. But seriously.. You have to be cautious with this kind of stuff here. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/He[...] Of course, this is Not what they look like, I just thought I could use it on here, because the real stuff is pretty scary. That's just adorable fan art. But what if someone saw that and went "Aww~ How cute!" and looked it up, only to be jump-scared? That'd be hilarious. Unless they were traumatized.

That would be so hilarious! And the site's actually pretty cool, I liked the video's best since some of the storys were unrealistic, although the videos were too.
unclassified
March 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
thickhead Yup. It's probably because you told them not to. They think it's time to be rebellious and say 'Just because you told me not to, I'm doing it.' Like the people on TV. But seriously.. You have to be cautious with this kind of stuff here. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/He[...] Of course, this is Not what they look like, I just thought I could use it on here, because the real stuff is pretty scary. That's just adorable fan art. But what if someone saw that and went "Aww~ How cute!" and looked it up, only to be jump-scared? That'd be hilarious. Unless they were traumatized.

Exactly. It's better to be cautious then to be rebellious all the time. Some of this actually led some people to commit suicide.
unclassified
March 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Exactly. It's better to be cautious then to be rebellious all the time. Some of this actually led some people to commit suicide.

OMG really? Thats so sad!!
unclassified
March 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger OMG really? Thats so sad!!

Yep, so make this a lesson to be learn. I would learn to take cautions instead of being rebellious all the time. This doesn't mean you can't take risks, just be careful on what you allow to let yourself to do or see.
Today, at 8:52am
Advertising 1
scroll-top