Forums » Playgrounds

chat ♣ Fox Quest ♣
by a stranger june 2018

BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Dax watched as Olive darted in between the hound's legs. He had to help. But how? Dax thought for a while, then took a few steps back, and ran with all his might, leaping onto the hound's back and leaving dark red spatters of blood in its hide.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive recoiled from the hound’s snapping jaws. It let out a furious howl as she saw Dax leap onto its back. “Go for the eyes!” She yelped, streaking towards the dog’s tail. She grabbed it in her teeth, tugging on it.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Dax gave a slight nod before using his paws to grab the hound's ears, pulling its head back. Once the hound's eyes were in sight, Dax let go one paw and used it to reach for its eyes. The hound shook its head vigorously, throwing Dax off. He landed on the ground with a thud, then ignoring the pain, he scrambled to his feet and looked for another attacking point.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive hissed in frustration, battling between concern for Dax and to fight the dog off. She nodded as Dax scrambled to his paws, and she focused on the hound. Leaping onto a log, She pounced onto the hound’s back, clinging onto its thick neck. Now that she was up here, she was unsure of what to do.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Dax nodded in approval. "How do you stop a dog?" was the perfect title of the book he needed. He glanced from left to right, searching for weaknesses. The hound had bleeding wounds and cuts here and there already. Maybe a few more attacks would render it unconscious. "Keep fighting!" He shouted to Olive as he bit into the hound's back left leg. "Preferably the eyes, to blind in for a while or something!" He added .
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive yelped in alarm as Dax delivered a bite at the dog’s leg, causing it to howl and buck wildly. She clung on for dear life, her claws digging into the hound. She scrabbled her way up its thick neck, then quickly slashed at its eyes. Her paw made its mark and earned her an agonized howl from the dog. It shook itself vigorously, flinging her off. She flew through the air, hitting the ground with a thump. She came to a halt by the base of a tree. She saw stars, and darkness crowded around her vision. She shook her head, struggling to get up. Her legs shook, and folded in on herself. She collapsed back on the grass.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
"Olive!" Dax shouted. He released the dog's leg and ran over to the tree Olive had collapsed beside. He nudged her with his snout. "Are you okay?" He asked, noticing the hound coming after them. With no other choice left, Dax picked Olive up gently -- well, sort of dragged -- and turned to run at full speed. The muscles he had toned were just enough to carry Olive back to the (?).
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive felt herself moving. Blinking the darkness away, she lifted her head up. The world spun. Groaning, she forced herself to prop up on her front legs. Looking around at her surroundings, she noticed there was no hound around them. "The dog!" She yelped, panic rising in her chest. "Where is it? I screwed up!" She began wildly looking around, expecting to hear huge paws at any second.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Dax was just walking out of the medicine cat’s place when he heard Olive shouting in panic. He sighed. No sooner had he walked out than Olive started to take in her surroundings. He ran back in and saw Olive swinging her head from side to side, looking for potential danger. “Olive!” Dax called. “We’re safe; the hound’s gone.”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Bump)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive stared at Dax blankly. She groaned and sunk back to the ground, crossing her paws over her snout in embarrassment. “I fell off. I messed everything up. I’m sorry.” She mumbled as everything came flooding back.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Dax smiled. “Hey, I fell off too,” he said. “Just that my bones are harder — through training,” He joked. He nudged Olive playfully. “There’s nothing to be sorry for. Other pack members had more dangerous encounters with hounds. We’re lucky we survived — and I wouldn’t be able to do it without you,” Dax reassured Olive.
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Gate popped from a bush hearing a hound howl, She landed on Dax and shivered "My bad!" She jumped off in a tree as she heard it "CACHOW!" The rifle's bang scared her to her tailbone, She grabbed Olive's tail and Dax's ear pulling them in a bush, "Stay here." she looked from a hole.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive looked at Dax gratefully. She heaved herself, trembling, to her paws. She swayed a bit, but this time held steady. “Yeah, can’t win them all I suppose.” She chuckled. Her amusement turned into a yelp of surprise as her tail was yanked on. She fell down again, and felt herself being dragged. Twisting around to snap at the attacker, she found herself enveloped in branches. She turned her head and came face to face with another vixen, her snout sticking out of a dip in the ground. “Who are you?” She hissed. “Why am I in a bush??”
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
A rifle’s bang snaked its way into Dax’s eardrums. A huge weight almost crushed him as something landed hard on his back. “Ow ow ow!” He struggled from underneath. Then the weight lifted, but before he could even feel relieved, he felt his ear being pulled and was dragged into a bush. All he could see now was a mixture of brown and green, sticks trying to poke his eyes. He heard Olive shout, and tried his best to turn around without snapping any branches. After all, he figured that they were going to escape.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Can I join
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
*Name : Moondust
*appearance: https://www.canadiangeographic.ca/sites/cgcorp/fil[...]
*parents: Jasmine, father> killed r. i. p...
*ancestors: none, abandoned.
*dislikes: Spiders, The hound...
*dream: to kill the hound.
*siblings: none
*enemies: Starflight
*friends: none
*gf / bf: open
other: not much

( we can start lol, sorry if i'm confusing you guys... )
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
November 2018
Well, I'm not in charge of this, but would you like to consider changing the dream part? I mean, there are many hounds in the forest, not just the one in the story. Maybe something like "save other foxes from hounds and other dangers"?
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
(k) dream: to save the foxes from the hounds

Moondust trotted along in a pasture, sniffing at the air, His eyes were glancing from tree to tree, As he sniffed he heard howling, He ran over to see a female fox, cornered.

*Name : Hazel
*appearance: http://themysterioussilverfox.weebly.com/uploads/4[...]
*parents: ran away
*dislikes: Mice, dogs.
*dream: To get revenge
*siblings: one, but was killed by the hounds
*enemies: The hound's brother, Akera
*friends: none, new to the hollow
*gf / bf: Open
other: none

Spira
54nd
2 020 points
January 2019
(So, I'm confused what's happening)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2019
*Name : Makin
*appearance:ttps://www.google.com/search?q=animated+Black+Fox&tbm[...]
*parents: ran away
*dislikes: dogs Lightning
*dream: To get revenge
*siblings: none
*enemies: hounds(this will be added to as the rp goes on )
*friends: none, he will make them as he goes on
*gf / bf: Open
other: none
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
January 2019
I think we're escaping from Gate because we don't know who she is?
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster I think we're escaping from Gate because we don't know who she is?

(Yeah,
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
Hazel sniffed the residue from the other foxes, Her eyes were focused on the scent, She turned her head hearing a charming voice.

Moondust stepped forward ''Lost, Dumpling?'' He raised a brow curiously in a charming squint.

Hazel turned her head back, "Hardly, You just can't shut up though'' She exclaimed, She picked up her back paw, Scratching her ear with the claws 'And you?'' She smirked.

Moondust dazed off into the pasture's sky, He turned his head back at her, ''Hmm? Oh yes, I just realized you'r eyes are as the sky's dazzle'' He smirked his eyelids closed a bit.

Hazel looked back at him, She put her foot back down, sitting lady-like, ''Nice try, But you're pathetic at this so called 'flirting', Mate" She smiled, she got back up shaking the lilacs off her tail and back, She heard the rifle, She turned her head along with Moondust's.

Moondust growled, "Bloody hell, Its the dang hounds, Come on, Sissy!" He yelled, running into the gates of the forest's hollow.

Today, at 6:38pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top