Does anyone still play?

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Does anyone still play?
by a stranger june 2020

unclassified
June 2020
a stranger niveau/
i played this game when i was a kid, now im replaying for nostalgia. mssg me or comment so we can be friends! especially if ur alt, lgbtq+, etc :3
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2020
Hey! I've been on and off this site for 5 years now. I always come back to it, it holds some great memories for me as well lol.
Ladybug
59nd
1 926 points
June 2020
i play when ever i can any time of day
tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
June 2020
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
I started playing in 3rd grade... me and my friends at one point had every girl in our class on this site. I just recently came back to it, and now i go on every day 🙂
cascar7916
58nd
1 960 points
June 2020
design/quote.png
tiger1 I started playing in 3rd grade... me and my friends at one point had every girl in our class on this site. I just recently came back to it, and now i go on every day 🙂

I'm one of those people lol. I can't believe it's been that long
Twilamoon
217nd
890 points
June 2020
Made this account back in 2011, became a mod, left and occasionally come back just to make sure the site is still up because of nostalgia, wouldn't say I'm an active user but it's the only memorable site I go back to just to look around
heathercj
32nd
3 088 points
June 2020
I've been here since 2012. God there's so many memories here. Even though there's barely anyone left, it's still nice to see a few people active. It's also nice that we finally have more bunny colours haha.
FreezeBranded
393nd
698 points
November 2020
design/quote.png
tiger1 I started playing in 3rd grade... me and my friends at one point had every girl in our class on this site. I just recently came back to it, and now i go on every day 🙂

I use to play back in 2012 or so under a different account. i remember always coming on this and spending all night on it haha. i miss it so much and it seems like theres never more then 10 people online. "BaCk iN mY DaY" the chatbox was always active. i miss that
Reaper
11nd
5 182 points
November 2020
Looking back at late 2013, early 2014 it reminds me how much better life was back then. A lot of good people have left and it's sad to think about. For example, I remember Gamekatt101 telling me she was moving across state and I just hope that nothing bad happened to her....
FreezeBranded
393nd
698 points
November 2020
Yea me too!! i reconnected with a friend or two on chicken smoothie but both my main friends when i played haven't been on in literally years. Sonic the hedge was the first name i 100% remembered, and JJF's profile literally gave me flashbacks as she (im almost positive) hasn't changed it at all. i remember her pfp so well and it just makes me remember of all the nights i stayed up to like 4 am talking to them. I remember pinpin but i always assumed they were a game account? or someone else with that same pfp was? I don't even remember my last username so i'm probably not very helpful.

I remember the name sonic1 but idk if we were friends or not. back then i had like 50+ people on my friends list lol. i might have just seen you in chat and such.
I think i was Flamepaw before but i honestly dont remember, i could have been anything.
Cinxer
37nd
2 794 points
November 2020
Oh boy I started back in 2011 with the username "hnwright2000" (dont look it up omg its so cringey) I remember having such big feelings towards the people on here. I also remember getting into a fight with firestar who coincidentally is now a friend 😆
After all these years I finally figured out how to make good potential results from breeding and my biggest goal is to be a mod <3
Faneris
30nd
3 399 points
November 2020
We got into a fight?! Lol I don't even remember
Cinxer
37nd
2 794 points
November 2020
Yeah it was dumb lol i think it was with mt first account
unclassified
April 2021
a stranger niveau/
I play.
unclassified
May 2021
a stranger niveau/
I got back after a few years, maybe 5-6. I started playing when my big sister, whose account is now deleted, played. I really looked up to her and decided to try myself. I was pretty cringe and edgy, but hopefully I'm a bit more understandable now then some *cool* 10 year old.

I'm glad I found the game, nonetheless. It's been so long and there's so many good (and bad) memories attached to here. I'm hoping I can make friends and maybe learn a few lessons aside from draining myself trying to be someone I'm not.

Anyhow, enough of me going on about nostalgia from 4th grade. I'm glad I got to see all of you guys again, despite it being so long since I've seen any familiar players. Best of wishes to you all! <3
penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2021
i still play
rosie31105
248nd
847 points
July 2021
I came back like 4-5 days ago lol, newly rediscovering the Bunnyrace forums
DarkSeren
14nd
5 139 points
January 2022
Just returned a few days ago, after being away for 8 or 9 years! If there are any old players around I would be interested in chatting (including adults who have recently joined!)
Greta77
461nd
648 points
January 2022
ive been here since i was seven, im 16 now. suprised i didnt get groomed or anything.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
January 2022
design/quote.png
Greta77 ive been here since i was seven, im 16 now. suprised i didnt get groomed or anything.

Been here since 5th grade and I was groomed, dating culture on here used to be WILD
Reaper
11nd
5 182 points
March 2022
design/quote.png
penny Been here since 5th grade and I was groomed, dating culture on here used to be WILD

TRUE the dating culture on here was very... interesting to say the least.
unclassified
March 2022
a stranger niveau/
I only came back for fun I had played when I was 10 then left idk why its still kinda cool lol
i am a GOD
694nd
505 points
January 2024
anticonstitutionnellement
i am a GOD
694nd
505 points
January 2024
in so smart
unclassified
January 2024