157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"He won't talk to anyone. I can tell that something is bothering him a lot."
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
"Why... why don't you have Lily help...?" Eli struggled saying that whole sentence, wincing a little, but hardly noticeable keeping his regular blank look.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"He won't talk to her." Annabeth pleaded.
Miggles
152nd
712 points
December 2013
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
my little brother messed me up so i am typing what i was trying to say)
Scarlets stomach suddenly growled and she realized how hungry she was. "Scythi. I need food." Scarlet muttered, shaking her tangled red hair out of her eyes. A bagel with choclate and a pepsi appeared in her hands. Scarlet sat down on the ground and ate her food happily.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
Eli shut his door and took out the locks, took a deep breathe, and he came out of his room and walked to Annabeth. "...Lets go..."
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
Annabeth rushed to Percy's bed in the Poseidon cabin. Percy wasn't visible under the blankets until Annabeth pulled them back. Percy was quietly sobbing. "He's never been like this before." Annabeth said.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
Eli struggled catching up to Annabeth and saw Percy, and thought for a while trying to hurry so he could go back to his cabin and take care of his wounds,"...Why don't you jist kiss him or something...?"
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"He's ignoring everything. He won't even listen to Chiron." Annabeth said. Percy then muttered something about "leaving camp."
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
Eli looked at Annabeth with a tired look on his face "Has he had any nightmares, bad thoughts, anything like that?... If so, I could look into his mind but only if its bad..."
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"I don't know." Annabeth admitted. "He just started acting like this today.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
"Well he mumbled something about leaving camp... so I can assume its bad..." Eli sighed, he put his hand on Percy's forehead and the area around them started turning black, his eyes turning gold. Eli started turning all black but his eyes, and appeared inside of Percy's mind.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
Annabeth wondered what Percy meant when he said something about leaving the camp. Camp Half-Blood was the only safe place for him. If he left, he would be in danger at all times.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
Eli saw dream Percy and walked to him normally, (in dreams Eli wasnt affected by what happens in the real world) "Percy..."
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
Percy turned around and gasped. "Wha... what are you doing?"
Miggles
152nd
712 points
December 2013
Scarlet was fully energized thanks to the bottle of Pepsi and the chocolate donut. A minotaur appeared in front of her. "Augghh!!!" Scarlet yelled, swinging her silver sword around. She stabbed the minotaur and it disintegrated. Scarlet was laughing and coughing.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
Eli crossed his arms, "I came to see what's wrong, and we only have short time my body in the real world isn't strong enough for a long stay..."
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"What makes you think something is wrong?" Percy asked, confused.
Miggles
152nd
712 points
December 2013
"The legendary Scythi is the best! The best." Scarlet yelled. Then she stopped as something hit her. Her red eyes were the same as the minotaurs. "Ewww i'm turning into a minataur." Scarlet groaned. Her Aphrodite side was coming back, but just as fast as it came back, she went back to her Scythi side.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
Lily was walking in the woods. She heard Scarlette's voice. "Scarlette?"
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
"The you in the real world is crying and mumbling things about leaving camp... anyone would think somethings wrong... its worrying Annabeth a lot..."
Miggles
152nd
712 points
December 2013
"Uh-oh!" Scarlet thought and started running. She remembered that she had stopped by a lake earlier. She ran in the direction of the pond. "Start fighting her when she finds you." Scythi told her in her head. "I AM NOT GETTING WET!" Scarlet thought, so she ran. She climbed up a tree and remembered that she had a hand mirror. She took it out and looked at herself. She had dirt on her face, dry blood on her face, her hair was tangled and had twigs and leaves and hay in it, and she had scrapes on her arms legs and face. "Wow." Scarlet muttered.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
December 2013
In the real world:
Eli's chest started bleeding again, and the blood started going through the shirt. His body started shaking after a few minutes.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
"I figured you would find out." Percy sadly sighed. "Chiron... thinks it's best for me to leave camp." He announced.
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
It is me.

My character will be my username.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
(I know you're on a kindle so accepted.)
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
A random boy with dark hair walks up and says

"Who are you?"
Miggles
152nd
712 points
December 2013
She swung her feet from the branches, giggling. She knew Lily wouldn't be able to find her because she was inside the leaves on the tree.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
Lily paced around, calling for Scarlette.
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
"Hello?"

Larry was confused.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2013
(Are you in the real world, cuz if you are you are awkwardly sitting by Percy's bed with Annabeth.)
Today, at 4:22am
Advertising 1
scroll-top