Forums » Playgrounds

HPFan
chat Camp half-blood- demigod rp
by HPFan september 2013

Hyper-Kittens
137nd
1 151 points
January 2014
"...And, Shadow...." Heather looked down. "..Thank you, for everything you did...." She smiled slightly, looking back up at it.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
(G'night.)
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
"Just take it P-Percy... let me d-die thinking I saved y-you...it might actually h-help you one d'day..." the shadow started laying back down, feeling to weak to sit up.
Hyper-Kittens
137nd
1 151 points
January 2014
Heather had her hand underneath the shadow's 'back' as it laid down.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
('Night)
The shadow looked up at Heather, "That's what I was here for..." it smiled.
Hyper-Kittens
137nd
1 151 points
January 2014
She smiled slightly, tears still covering her face.
Hyper-Kittens
137nd
1 151 points
January 2014
('Night, Hp. Ttyl)
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
The shadow started slowly closing its eyes and whispered, "Eli will come here... since I am a part of him dieing... he has to come here and will gain some of the good he gave to me..."
Soon enough Eli appeared, holding his neck on his hands on his knees next to the shadow. "NO! Stay out of me!" Eli stood up, holding his head, glaring at the now dead shadow.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy stared at the leather bracelet, wondering what he should do with it. His golden eyes scanned it over and over.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
Eli kept his hands on his head, and felt his body starting to let something in. Eli was gaining half his good, but still had his remaining bad in him.
unclassified
January 2014
a stranger niveau/

Name: Ashlynn
Greek God/Goddess Parent: Aphrodite
Looks: pretty golden curls with jade green eyes and pale skin, long eyelashes
Interests: books, writing, fashion(duh! Aphrodite!) writing books about fashion.
Other: always has her pet marten with her called Silky:

This is Silky: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f47O3jVw84Y/Tu5jIzZVnjI/[...]
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy looked up at Eli. His golden eyes scanned the area. "You're back..." He smirked.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
(Accepted. Be sure to read the last few pages so you have an idea of what's going on.)
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
Eli stood up slowly, his face looked like how it used to, his eyes were different; the left half of him was red, and the right was his usually golden/gray. Eli was breathing hard, but silently and looked at Percy and saw hus bracelet in Percy's hands, he didn't respond.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy smirked. His golden eyes showed madness. He drew his sword, and aimed it at Annabeth.

Annabeth's eyes grew wide. "Percy... what are you doing?"
unclassified
January 2014
a stranger niveau/
Ashlynn just arrived at Camp Half Blood. She saw Eli and Percy over by a tree. She still couldn't believe the Greek gods were real! She sat down next to a shrub and starting planning out tomorrow's outfit in her sketchbook.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
Eli saw what was going on and watched, but he clenched his fists.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy paused, and looked at Eli. "Why so mad?" He said, smiling.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
He didn't respond, he narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, "What are you waiting for...? What, are you trying to stall, so you won't have to kill her now?"
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
"Maybe you should be the first." Percy chuckled. He walked over to Eli, still holding his sword.

"Percy, don't!" Annabeth shouted.
unclassified
January 2014
a stranger niveau/
Ashlynn started twirling one of her curls around her finger in concentration. Then her jade eyes glowed with excitement. She scribbled down a skirt that she would make in the morning. It would be raspberry colored, and denim. It would have blueberry colored ruffles that stuck out from the bottom. It would also have little sequins sewed on all over! Yes, this was it! Ashlynn put away her sketchbook and took out Inkheart(a book) to read just as Chiron came galloping up the slope. He showed her to her cabin and she got all settled in.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
Eli kept a bored look on his face, he only raised an eyebrow, "Go on then..." he watched the sword and kept his ground.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy ignored the fact that there was a new camper. "Maybe she could be put to good use..." He later though.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Percy swung his sword, but he hit the tree instead. "Get out!" He shouted, slumping to the ground.
unclassified
January 2014
a stranger niveau/
Ashlynn watched from the window. She got off her bed and ran up the slope, where Percy was with a sword, Eli was standing in front of him, and Annabeth was watching in horror from a distance. "What's happening?" Ashlynn asked.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
"Percy's gone mad." Annabeth whispered.
Shadow
734nd
487 points
January 2014
Eli dodged the first swing by stepping back, he saw Percy fall to the ground. Eli looked to the new camper and said, "I think its safer for you to be with Annabeth... or back in your cabin..."
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
Annabeth nodded, but she kept her eyes on Percy.
unclassified
January 2014
a stranger niveau/
Ashlynn stood next to Annabeth. "Is he going to kill him?" she asked.
HPFan
158nd
1 092 points
January 2014
"I don't know." Annabeth said quietly.
Today, at 9:01pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top