unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMMMMMMMMMMMP)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger "Oh, here I'll help." Echoear mewed, padding forward onto the ice. He was on the lighter side, so he knew his added weight wouldn't cause much trouble. He carefully slid up to Scatterclaws, then gently setting his tail on Scatterclaw's flank. He carefully guided Scatterclaws across the river and helped him up the river bank. Then he got himself up the river bank and sat next to Hoggleheart.

"My turn I guess," Blackheart mumbled, cautiously stepping onto the river. He carefully slid to the other side, no problem. Then he got onto the frosty grass.

Goldeniris recklessly padded onto the ice, slipping almost instantly onto his belly. A loud crack could be heard, along with more subtle cracking noises. Goldeniris quickly got back to his paws, continuing to slip but keeping on his paws as he dashed to the other side. Soon, the ice broke under him, letting bottom half get soaked in ice cold water as he hung onto the grass with his claws. Echoear quickly stepped forward and hauled Goldeniris onto the grass, the golden tom's fur not soaking wet. It was a somewhat impressive feat, Echoear pulling Goldeniris onto the shore, as he was a heavier cat. Echoear was surprisingly strong for his weight.

(bump)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Strikestar got a thoughtful glint in his eyes for a moment. "Well, she seems to know everything pretty well, and Echoear had even told me at once point how fast she was learning the herbs. I'm impressed, but I'm still worried about her paw. It looks pretty wrenched and seems painful to her." He mewed, lifting his head up slightly.

(bump)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(bump i swear to god)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP I CANT LET THIS DIE)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
( COME ON_)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(im just gonna keep this up and wait for y'all to come back)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(woop i am dying inside now yay)
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
(here we goooooo)
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
(Keep in this alive)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
January 2019
(I’m sorry, role playing on this site has gotten a little boring for me as there’s not as many people participating.)

Fadingstorm felt her heart warm with pride as she recalled Shatteredpaw’s fast learning. “Yes, she’s doing an excellent job.” Her bright eyes clouded with concern. “Do you really think her paw’s hurting her? Oh, maybe we should ask..” her gaze flicked to the entrance of the den. “What if she’s too scared to tell someone?” She was getting a little ahead of herself, but she didn’t care.
unclassified
September 2019
a stranger niveau/
(I need this to stay up so I can transfer this all to a doc, so Dear Bunnyrace Staff, please keep this up!! Bump)
Today, at 11:37am
Advertising 1
scroll-top