Cats or dogs?!?!

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Cats or dogs?!?!
by a stranger august 2015

unclassified
August 2015
a stranger niveau/
Now all of you guys have really different opinions about which ones better " Cats or Dogs. "
But honestly I like both but I like dogs better, and i wanna know your opinions too so just post a message in thins opinion roll!
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
August 2015
Even though I've really ever owned a cat, I prefer dogs. Most of the cats I know are downright rude to me.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2015
I like both of them SOO much, but here's my percentage. Dogs: 97% Cats: 100% Yay kitties!
pinkrose
257nd
839 points
August 2015
CATSCATSCATSCATS
Dogs are nice too, but I really want a cat!
G-Catz
195nd
943 points
August 2015
TEAM CAT I like dogs to but incase you haven't seen my username TEAM CAT
unclassified
August 2015
a stranger niveau/
i like both kinda 50% 50%
unclassified
August 2015
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
HPFan Even though I've really ever owned a cat, I prefer dogs. Most of the cats I know are downright rude to me.

I know!! cats are so rude to me too lol
Final Fantasy
46nd
2 216 points
August 2015
I had a pet cat and she was awesome. She would come to me when I tapped the floor. And she was honestly a big sweetheart. And she actually never killed a wild animal that was around...but I think it was just because she was lazy 😆 But Even though I LOVE dogs, I mean, I love Akamaru! ( A dog from an anime ) But I've had a cat and not a dog, so cat :3
Lambey2477
808nd
455 points
August 2015
I have a cat, but I want another. CATSSS!
BrambleClaw624
174nd
753 points
September 2015
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Both my neighborhood has like 30 cats that run around peeing in my yard, but I do have a dog soooooo
BlueRoseBunnies
831nd
497 points
September 2015
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
I LIKE DRAGONS! Okay, that was totally off subject, I honestly like Cats more ^^
briebree
306nd
780 points
September 2015
Cats
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
September 2015
design/quote.png
BrambleClaw624 Both my neighborhood has like 30 cats that run around peeing in my yard, but I do have a dog soooooo

I feel ya. In our neighborhood we have a crazy cat lady that takes in strays and keep them in her garage. They come and go as they please. Then they have kits, and it just keeps multiplying. IT'S LIKE A CLAN OF KITTYPETS!!! And they go in everybody's yard. My cat freaks out when he sees one on our porch or in the yard. Whenever one stays by our house for 2 days or more, we call animal control. But don't worry, we always check to see if it's been adopted, and it always has. 🙂
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
September 2015
account deleted niveau/9 facteur
Cats. I've met quite a few naturally rude cats, but all of them seem to like me because I have a really soft voice in real life (I'll give you a sec to let you imagine that...) and I've always found cats interesting.
BrambleClaw624
174nd
753 points
September 2015
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
design/quote.png
Spira I feel ya. In our neighborhood we have a crazy cat lady that takes in strays and keep them in her garage. They come and go as they please. Then they have kits, and it just keeps multiplying. IT'S LIKE A CLAN OF KITTYPETS!!! And they go in everybody's yard. My cat freaks out when he sees one on our porch or in the yard. Whenever one stays by our house for 2 days or more, we call animal control. But don't worry, we always check to see if it's been adopted, and it always has. 🙂

Omg yes exactly!
unclassified
October 2015
a stranger niveau/
lol..cats....
Lele894
786nd
498 points
December 2015
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
doooooooooooooogs
J61103
148nd
1 125 points
December 2015
design/quote.png
Spira I feel ya. In our neighborhood we have a crazy cat lady that takes in strays and keep them in her garage. They come and go as they please. Then they have kits, and it just keeps multiplying. IT'S LIKE A CLAN OF KITTYPETS!!! And they go in everybody's yard. My cat freaks out when he sees one on our porch or in the yard. Whenever one stays by our house for 2 days or more, we call animal control. But don't worry, we always check to see if it's been adopted, and it always has. 🙂

Yessss same.

But I am team dog!
Nepeta
569nd
587 points
December 2015
Team cat completely~ Even though I have both cats and dogs, I love cats far more.
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
January 2016
Honestly, I prefer dogs, I find them more active and friendly, but I have owned two cats in the past, so they are good for those who want a more high mantinance acting pet. I would definitly stick with dogs or lizards, since I have a lizard of my kwn, whoacts in a maannor similar to a dog.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
Cats!! I love cats! I have grown up with them pretty much haha.
thickhead
688nd
505 points
February 2016
Dogs are the cats meow, but cats are the puppy-dog tail. I have to say dogs, even though I adore them both. I just decided to help the dogs in this poll.
unclassified
February 2016
a stranger niveau/
Cats 😂
Quietfully
80nd
1 544 points
February 2016
Doges and catz be equal like men and women in the Bill of Rights 😆 But if I had to choose one, probably dogs cuz more energy and playtime
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
February 2016
Doggggg!!
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
February 2016
Cats, I like dogs too. But cats over dogs. Sorry dog lovers.
verifiedfangirl
24nd
4 026 points
April 2016
Sorry to bump this up 😋

Cats. Dogs are loyal, I'll give you that, and I love, love, love them, but cats win by a margin :3 They're a bit snobbier, but can be super affectionate and are low maintenance
unclassified
May 2016
a stranger niveau/
Dogs because they are more loyal than cats. Dogs don't go off and wader like cats do all day.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
C A T S !
Are the best ever!!!!
LopGirl
435nd
673 points
June 2016
I like cats and dogs equally! 🙂
Today, at 3:13am
Advertising 1