Cats or dogs?!?!

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Cats or dogs?!?!
by a stranger august 2015

Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
June 2016
Eh, they're both amazing 😋 But I might have to go with dogs. They're usually more friendly, in my experience.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Dogs!!
To quote one of my teachers, "Maybe a dog died. Not a cat, because if a cat died, everyone would be celebrating."
I actually don't think cats are really bad, but that was one of my teachers.
unclassified
October 2016
a stranger niveau/
DOGS!!!! DOGS!!!! DOGS!!! DOGS!!
unclassified
January 2017
a stranger niveau/
Bears.

In all honesty, I love my dog to bits and I have two cats that I also love, so birds.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
I'm more of a dog person. They just suit me better and dogs do more than eat and sleep like cats do, so...
TEAM DOG!!
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
Cats.
I'ts sooo cute ♥
Ciel
271nd
820 points
February 2017
I'm allergic to cats, but I own two. I also own a baby dog and I've had multiple throughout my life. Both cats and dogs are wonderful companions so I'm going to say both.
unclassified
May 2017
a stranger niveau/
I go with cats. Dog people don't know how friendly cats are. I have an orage tabby who loves me sooooo much he follows at my heels, come when I call, and tries to sleep with me at night; IF he's allowed inside. Long story, but I can't tell you. Unless u want to. Cats rule! Dogs drool!
unclassified
May 2017
a stranger niveau/
dog
Skystar165
314nd
775 points
June 2017
Personally, I think cats are better. But there's a small chance they're gonna win because 47% of Americans own dogs. But I still vote cats, though.
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
June 2017
I prefer cats over dogs. I use to have a cat named Thunder he was a big sweetheart. He would let me hold him, he always went to the bathroom in his litter box. Sadly one day he got sick and started to loose his fur. The next thing I know we have to put him down because all you could see was his pink mussels. We put him to sleep 2 months before his 8th birthday. Now I have a cat named Clover and she is the devil but I love her.
unclassified
June 2017
a stranger niveau/
They are both cool, but I live with one female dog when I'm in my parent's house, but I want to adopt a kitty if I've an apartment next year. So I can't really choose 👍
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
DOGS AND PUGS
Spectroténebrix
241nd
857 points
August 2018
PARROT
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
😆
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/

Were do you live !!!!! I want to see a parrot
Spectroténebrix
241nd
857 points
August 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger Were do you live !!!!! I want to see a parrot

I live in France.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
#Dogs
unclassified
May 2020
a stranger niveau/
Definitely 100% cat lover here. I have one right here.
Today, at 6:43am
Advertising 1
scroll-top