~Wielders~

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair's neck stiffened when she heard talk of horrible things. Despite her best intentions, she hung on to every word of their conversation. She sensed that the woman was taking out a piece of... something. She couldn't really tell. It was probably a note judging from what she said. 'Meet me there if you want to know more.' It was none of her business, but Blair felt like she wanted to know more, too. Was there something dangerous going on? It didn't matter anyways; she wouldn't be able to follow them. Unless her monkey did... No, that was stupid. But perhaps it was more stupid not to try to find out what was going on. "Dominic," she called softly, making the wind carry her voice, "get over here." Almost instantly, a shadow on the rooftops moved. Dominic glided down from his perch and landed on Blair's shoulder. "What do you need, friend?" came his sweet voice. Blair faltered. She couldn't make him spy. "Can you tell me how much these peaches are?" she asked instead.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine smiled. "His name is Fafner. He's very flattered you would notice him." She said. She listened to Amara and perked a brow. No one would mess with her, of all people. Well, maybe, but she would be ready if they did. 'He's so tiny, though. I mean, he is still pretty dangerous but I can keep him under control. Are people stupid enough to just throw spears at things they just don't understand? Oh, they are, nevermind.' She thought to herself. She held her hand out and shook Carters, and scanned Amara over a bit before deciding to put her hands in her pockets and not make physical contact. She seemed a bit off.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter looked down at the piece of cold metal in his hand. Turning it over in his palm, he noticed words were staring back up at him. His eyes scanned over the location, before looking back up at the girl, utterly bewildered. He was beginning to think she was crazy. But he pocketed the small piece of metal, saying nothing. He shot a glance at the girl with Fafner, wondering if she was as confused as he was. “Umm..okay.” Was he going to go? She could be dangerous. ...Did he have anything better to do?
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
August 2018
Amara waved, slightly as she walked off. She made a few turns and returned to the blacksmith shop, to the little apartment above it where she lived. She left her bag there, and headed down to the shop, beginning to work on something new. She knew the others probably thought she was crazy, but she knew something hey didn’t.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
“I should at least drop these peaches off.” He murmured to himself, heading off in the direction of his flat. He took out the piece of metal again, studying it. Did she just keep these on hand? Seems like an unnecessary use of space. She should just invest in business cards. Carter stopped by his house and dropped off his fruit. After a moment’s hesitation, he took off towards the address. On the way, he passed by the fruit stand again. Blackberries? He’d have to come back later.
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
August 2018
Amara worked quickly making sure nobody was near to see. She manipulated the metal to make two identical cuff like shapes, as if to be work on someone’s lower arm. She used her magic, obviously. There was no heat, no tool involved, but she just worked.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair stood still, contemplating what she should do. She could've followed that woman, but she was already gone. There was still the man she was talking to, though. She sighed. It could be none of her business. It could be nothing. But it could be something very important. Blair had made up her mind. She needed to find out what was going on. Luckily, the man had passed by the fruit stand again. She steeled herself for what she was about to do. "Excuse me?" she asked him, "Do you know what that woman was talking about. She sounded like it was something important." She looked in his general direction, her monkey still perched on her shoulder.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
His thoughts snapped back to his surroundings as Carter heard a voice call out. Instinctively, he looked around, and saw the same woman that was next to him earlier. When did she get a monkey? And she was looking in his direction. He turned around, unsure if she was talking to someone behind him. When there was nothing, he looked back at her. She must be talking to him. “Oh, the one that was talking about death?” He scratched his head. “Yeah, I don’t know. I’ve never met her before or anything, but she gave me this address to come to.” He cringed, realizing how that sounded. “I’m probably crazy for going. I probably shouldn’t.”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair could understand where this man was coming from. It didn't sound very logical to go to an address provided by a complete stranger. At least not alone. And yet... "She seemed like she needed to say something important. She might be completely crazy," Blair shrugged, "but if she isn't..." she trailed off, unsure how to finish that sentence. "Anyways," she finally said, "I was hoping I could go with you." She gave a nervous half smile. It sounded crazy to want to go with a complete stranger to another complete stranger's house - especially if the strangers didn't even know each other.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter stared at the woman, hesitant. This was chalking up to be a strange day. “Why not? We’re both curious, and maybe having an extra person will be..safer.” He smiled, and couldn’t help but notice the girl’s gaze was distant, like she was looking past him. “Are you ready to go right now? Or do you need to do something else first?”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair thought about it. She should probably tell her family that she might be gone for a while. She didn't want them to worry. But then again, she wasn't going to be gone for long. Plus, they're probably worrying about her anyways. But just in case... "Dominic," she said, moving her head to her shoulder, "if I'm not back in half an hour, tell my family I'm at..." She swung her head, trying to make her eyes look like they were focusing on Carter. She might've been a foot off, though. She cocked her head.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter watched Blair in confusion. She was now talking to the monkey. When she turned her head back, she was no longer looking at him. He looked behind him, trying to see what she was staring at. But there was nothing. "Uhm..right here." He waved his hand, signaling where he was. "Here's the address she gave me." He held it out for her to see. Finally, something in his mind clicked. He gasped, almost dropping the piece of metal. "You're blind! Oh my gosh, I had no idea! I'm so sorry."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair shrugged and started to blush. She took the metal from Carter's hand and gave it to Dominc to look at. "Okay," he replied with the voice of a 6-year-old, nodding his head. He reached over to hand the metal back to Carter. "So yeah," Blair said, "I'm ready to go now." She decided to ignore the fact that she was blind. Maybe she could even get him to ignore it, too. She already had enough people pitying her.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
August 2018
Name: Ashley

Orientation:Straight

Appearance:Black hair, straight hair, long hair, brown eyes.
Personality: She likes to remain calm and she can be expressionless. She's very good at fighting and love to run. Can run very fast. She can be sarcasm and funny. She's also trusting. She likes to fight with a sword and throwing stars. She keeps small knifes just in case.

Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame: Magic Wielder

Ability: (only if magic wielder): Can control lightning and thunder. She can run very very fast if she wanted to. Kinda control storms. Can teleport. She is a great fighter. She was in her training when she was 4. Is very good at fighting with all weapons.

Biography: (mandatory): Her family is a magically family. But they keep it a secret from her. She found out that she had magic when her family was in trouble.

Talents: (skills/strengths): She is a great fighter. She was in her training when she was 4. Is very good at fighting with all weapons.
Weaknesses: (mandatory): If somebody threats to kill one of her friends or family or love ones
Crush: None

Other: King Malcom II is her one of her ancestor.

How you Roleplay: (mandatory, links are probably best): I don't get this one.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(I think BookFanatic just disappeared lol)

Carter gave a half-hearted grin. "Alright. Off we go, then." He led the way, his footsteps slowing as he realized that Blair might need help following him. He chewed his lip, unsure how to go about this.
BookFanatic
547nd
598 points
August 2018
Unfortunately, I currently can’t accept you. There are a lot of gaps in your form, and I have no idea what you’re writing style is. Your character also has multiple powers which makes them more of an op character unlike everyone else’s. Until those issues are resolved, I cannot accept you.)

Amara continued her work, watching the metal before her, meld to the shape of her wrists. She knew that the rest of the workers had left, so she was free to use her magic.

(I’m back lol I just haven’t been on for a bit)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair stifled her sigh. This guy was obviously uncomfortable with her. He was just trying to make things easy, but she didn't need the help. Then it suddenly occurred to her why he was acting like that. He didn't know about her ability. He didn't know that she could in fact walk at a normal pace without trouble. She didn't know how she would explain it, but she just hoped he wouldn't ask. "I'm Blair by the way," she said, trying to change the subject as she walked past him with an average stride.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter felt a mixture of surprise and relief as Blair easily brushed past him. "Oh! I'm Carter." He trottted to catch up to her. "Nice to meet you."
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you, too." She wondered if it would be polite to ask about his job or family, because she knew that some people living around here didn't have jobs or families. Then again, it would be nice to know if she was walking in the presence of a street thief or just a young person. He seemed to be about her age, but sometimes Blair had a hard time telling. "So," she continued, "Do you have a job around here?"
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
August 2018
“Oh, I help out around the hospital.” Carter replied. He didn’t mention how difficult it was to not use his powers there, taking temperatures and delivering medicine, having to sneak quick touches to patients who weren’t improving. “What about you?” He asked, trying to take the topic off himself.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair shook her head. She didn't like to talk about her wealth, but she felt like it would be nice to tell the truth. "Not really," she replied, "My family owns an estate uptown. I think they hope to marry me off to some rich noble. My older sister is the heiress." Blair hoped that she didn't just sound really pretentious. But perhaps she had.
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
“Huh.” Carter glanced at the address again. They were getting close. “Something tells me you’re not down with that plan?” Her tone was brisk, as if she didn’t agree with it and wanted to just get it out of the way. Maybe he misinterpreted.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
"Oh, well," she said, a little caught off guard by his emotional awareness of her, "No. I feel like it won't be someone I enjoy the company of..." she trailed off. "Not that I'm complaining," she added, "I would much rather the house of a man I don't love than alone on the streets."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine looked at Carter and Blair, and Fafner jumped off Sanguine's shoulders and hovered around Blair, wanting to play with Dominic. But she wanted to follow Amara, and she didn't know where the interesting woman had gone, so she had no choice but to follow Carter, since in seemed he had something that could tell where she was.(?)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
"Ah, I concur. Though it's always nice to have something to fall back on." Carter agreed, now tossing the piece of metal in the air and catching it absent-mindedly. "Sorry if I was prying, my curiosity tends to get the better of me." Suddenly, he noticed a small, flying object zoom in, chirruping slightly above their heads. It was circling them. Squinting, he recognized the small green dragon as Fafner. "Hey, I know you. Where's your owner?" He turned around, his brows knitted in confusion.

(I wasn't sure if you meant Fafner was circling them at that moment, or if they could see him or whatever. If any of that's incorrect, just ignore it lol.)
Spira
52nd
2 020 points
September 2018
(Bomp)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
Dominic lunged to give chase to Fafner, but he would not leave his post in guarding Blair's fruits.
"No its fine," replied Blair, "I didn't think you were being nosy." Then she noticed a familiar presence. Somewhere behind them was one of the women from the fruit stand - the one that owned the dragon.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
Sanguine walked up behind Blair, and grabbed Fafner by his leg and plopped him back on her shoulders. "What have I told you about just flying off?!" She whispered to him, dissapointment on her face. Fafner gave her a guilty look, but playfulness sparkled in his eyes. "I'm sorry, he hasn't learned to stay on my shoulder yet. He's only a baby. Give him fifty years and I'll be the one on his shoulder." She laughed. It was a lie, Fafner would only become the size of a large dog once he reached maturity, but she liked picking on the locals about him when she came to stock up on food. "I was just about to follo- head back to my house. Sorry for disturbing you." she laughed. Then, she spotted Dominic. "Your monkey is very cute." she told Blair. her voice was confident and smooth, as well as a little charming.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
(Bump)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
Blair's face took on a bit of a confused look, but she visibly relaxed. "Really?" she asked, "What kind of dragon is he?" She had thought she had known the breed, but the one she was thinking of did not even grow to a size big enough for riding, much less completely standing on. She had studied all kinds of useless things from her tutors, but zoology was always one of her favorites. "But it's fine," she continued smiling a bit. She was glad that Sanguine wasn't some creepy stalker woman trying to capture her and hold her for ransom. Of course, that had never happened. But her family was rich enough that it could.
Today, at 6:58pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top