Forums » In game help

Regina
ok What does urn do???
by Regina may 2018

Regina
76nd
1 363 points
May 2018
So I made the urn in the profession with the goat (i cant remember the name and im too lazy to check to see what it's called) and it says it adds 3 votes to voting ideas. Where do you vote? I'm really confused and I haven't ever found a place where I can vote on things.
Reaper
25nd
2 770 points
May 2018
On the french version (lapino.fr) there is a section where you get a certain account of votes and you vote on ideas. But Bunnyrace doesn't have that so Basically it has no use.
Reaper
25nd
2 770 points
May 2018
design/quote.png
Reaper On the french version (lapino.fr) there is a section where you get a certain account of votes and you vote on ideas. But Bunnyrace doesn't have that so Basically it has no use.

amount not account**
verifiedfangirl
13nd
4 203 points
May 2018
Reaper is correct, I believe. Lapino fr. has a voting forum where players submit ideas that they'd like to see the game incorporate. The winners are those who get the most votes. Lapino's server is connected to ours, so the urn idea is part of Lapino but doesn't apply here.

Hope this helped!

smiley/dents.png
Regina
76nd
1 363 points
May 2018
but every once in a while i get a notification that says "you just got one vote for your idea!"
Archangel
16nd
3 433 points
May 2018
Regina, maybe there's someone on Lapino.Fr who has the same username as you. Could that be why you're getting those notifications?
Today, at 7:04am
Advertising 1
scroll-top