Warriors;BloodClan;New Prophecy

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Warriors;BloodClan;New Prophecy
by a stranger april 2017

LopGirl
435nd
673 points
April 2017
Stormheart looks over at Oakfrond. "Yeah, just had a bad dream again," she said. "You know where I can get something to eat?"

Once Leopardkit had raced around enough to wear off some of his energy, he looked around for some of the other kits to play with. Seeing Hollowpaw, he ran over towards him. "Hi Hollowpaw!" he said.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
April 2017
Oakfrond gives her a little grin, "Well, no one has gone out to hunt yet. 'S too early. Want to come hunting with me?"
LopGirl
435nd
673 points
April 2017
"Sure," Stormheart replied. "I'm starving."
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Hey Leopardkit!" Hollowpaw exclaimed, as she was surprised to see Leopard kit outside of the nursery.

"Good Morning" Owlfeather purrs to Ebonyleaf

"Do you wanna go hunting Talonpaw?" Stripestorm asked as she sat down near him.
The_Awesome_Guy
273nd
820 points
April 2017
Oakfrond stretches, yawning widely. "Well, let's go! Where do you think the prey is better, the east or the north?" He asks, glancing up at the sun.

Ebonyleaf curls her tail, "'Morning. How's the world been treating you?" She hummed, looking over at Owlfeather warmly.

Talonpaw nods, "Yeah!" He chirps, shuffling his paws eagerly.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
"COme on, lets go ask and see if Owlfeather wants to come!" Stripestorm purrs, turning around and waving her tail towards them.

"Good so far. Oh I see Stripestorm and Talonpaw coming this way." Owlfeather struggled to verbalize through her loud yawn.
LopGirl
435nd
673 points
April 2017
"Probably the east," Stormheart said. "I've had good hunting on the east side of camp before."

"Guess what?" Leopardkit asked, grinning with excitement.

(fyi, i'm going to be gone for a week, so you can move on ahead without me)
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
LopGirl "Probably the east," Stormheart said. "I've had good hunting on the east side of camp before."

"Guess what?" Leopardkit asked, grinning with excitement.

(fyi, i'm going to be gone for a week, so you can move on ahead without me)

"What?" Hollowpaw asked.

Stripestorm walked over to Owlfeather. "Hey Owlfeather, would you like to join me and Talonpaw out hunting?"

"Sure!" Owlfeather purred. She turned her face towards Ebonyleaf, looking at her with her orange gaze. "Would you like to join us Ebonyleaf?"
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
April 2017
Snow stepped out of the den, shaking her fur out. "I'll join the hunting party, if you don't mind." Snow said, walking over to Stripestorm.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
"Oh hey Snow. Well.. uhh..--" Owlfeather cut Stripestorm off "-- Sure!" Stripestorm glared at Owlfeather in the corner of her eye for a moment.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP)
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
(BUMP)
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
*does CPR to RP* (STAY ALIVE. YOU CAN DO IT)
Starwarsboy885
204nd
915 points
April 2017
(Your gonna need some Thunderclan... Just saying from the last one...)
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Starwarsboy885 (Your gonna need some Thunderclan... Just saying from the last one...)

(Go ahead and join, just use the form )
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
Silverpatch yawned as he layed in a spot of sunlight.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
Mousepaw decides to go back to sleep, because why not. He closes his eyes and slips into the world of sleep.

He wakes up in a small, grassy field. Suddenly, this strange calico she-cat is sitting near him. She walks off towards a dark spot near the end of the field, and Mousepaw follows. The continuing pathway kept getting darker, until he could see the shining moon through the trees.

Mousepaw: "Who are you?"
????????: Mapleshade
Mousepaw: Where are we?
Mapleshade: The Dark Forest. Here we train you into better warriors than your clan ever could be train to be my your clan.

"The-The Dark Forest?" Mousepaw he whimpered, now slightly scared for his life. He could recognize Thistleclaw and Darkstripe up near the Large Stump. He walked over, looking around and scanning the new faces.

"Well look who's here," Thistleclaw hissed, "Mousepaw, The only cat who ISN'T special in his clan." He paused for a second. "The cat in the prophecy is going to be his sister's son, and he doesn't even know it!" Thistleclaw chuckles, then shows his sharp claws and teeth.
unclassified
April 2017
a stranger niveau/
(WHAT HAPPENED )
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I didn’t forget about this one either, it’s my beautiful unfinished masterpiece)
unclassified
September 2019
a stranger niveau/
(Bump)
unclassified
September 2019
a stranger niveau/
(I need this to stay up so I can transfer this all to a doc, so Dear Bunnyrace Staff, please keep this up!! Bump)
Today, at 5:39pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top