Forums » In game help

SkyLightning
ok The game didn't restart for a new day
by SkyLightning october 2018

SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
When I logged in today my bunnies were not hungry and my races didn't restart so I can't do any races. I also can't collect fruits for my clan.
Laura2307
10nd
4 070 points
May 2019
account deleted niveau/12 facteur
My game didn't restart to day:
My bunnies were not hungry and my races didn't restart so I can't do any races.
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
July 2019
my account has not updated. Can we get an answer because just because we do not disconnect our rabbits do not arrive, no fruit for the clan ... the players ask but no answer so I would like to have 1!!
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
July 2019
We have 3 moderators and they do not answer so what is the purpose of having moderators?
heathercj
33nd
3 088 points
July 2019
design/quote.png
Galaxie We have 3 moderators and they do not answer so what is the purpose of having moderators?

Not all moderators have the ability to mess with coding and fix bugs. I think this is just something that happens sometimes too. I’ve experienced this bug once before a while back but didn’t stress on it. Anyways, I’ve already alerted the admin about the problem. You also have to realize not all of us are in the same time zone so you might not get an answer right away.
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
July 2019
OK but the topic is a long time
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
July 2019
design/quote.png
heathercj Not all moderators have the ability to mess with coding and fix bugs. I think this is just something that happens sometimes too. I’ve experienced this bug once before a while back but didn’t stress on it. Anyways, I’ve already alerted the admin about the problem. You also have to realize not all of us are in the same time zone so you might not get an answer right away.

it might be necessary to add a team bugs to bunnyrace like that of lapino.fr ???
heathercj
33nd
3 088 points
July 2019
design/quote.png
Galaxie it might be necessary to add a team bugs to bunnyrace like that of lapino.fr ???

Bugs are usually taken care of pretty quick, so I don’t think having a whole staff team for bugs would make any difference. Alantheo says that this bug with the game not restarting is just something that happens every now and then, so it’s really not a big deal. The topic is really old because, again, this is something that just happens every now and then.
Aruni4
21nd
4 456 points
May 2020
Hello! This bug appears to have happened for me today, is anyone else having this issue?
Prokofiev
46nd
2 272 points
May 2020
Hi! Yes, I'm having it too. But we shouldn't disturb a moderator with that, since heathercj said it was kind of "normal".
Aruni4
21nd
4 456 points
May 2020
Alright, thanks! nbd, after all it'll just refresh tomorrow 🙂
Silver
19nd
4 791 points
May 2020
yep that happened to me as well yesterday. it just seems to happen now and again, so i wouldnt worry too much
Today, at 6:26pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top