Forums » General discussion

Life-is-a-fight
chat Mistranslations or untranslated words
by Life-is-a-fight july 2023

Life-is-a-fight
115nd
1 285 points
July 2023
Hi, I noticed a few translations that were wrong or missing.

- On the races tab, I saw "You run 3 / 6 races today", but it should be "You ran" for the preterit.

- My second rabbit was automatically named Boule de neige, which should be Snowball in English.

- In the inventory, "Gourmandise" has been translated as "Greed". In English, "greed" refers to a character flaw, notably "avidité" or "cupidité". It should be translated as "Treats" instead, which refers to the food you give to your pet as a reward.

I'll update if I notice others. Si c'était pas clair en anglais, je peux aussi le refaire en français.
Life-is-a-fight
115nd
1 285 points
July 2023
- In the pen, the buttons "Déplacer les lapins", "Mes bonus" et "Nouveau parc" are not translated.

- In Crystal'line's shop, when I gave 50 crystals, it said "You are about to give 50 cristaux". Also, there are two spellings on that page, the buttons to give crystals all say "cristals".

- A notification I had said somebody "buy your rabbit". En anglais, c'est à la troisième personne du singulier qu'on rajoute le s, donc ce sera "buys". J'ai vu la même erreur de conjugaison sur d'autres verbes, comme "cost" qui devrait être "costs".

- The texts for Buzz, Tiger and Troll are not translated.

- Pour la blague de Toco sur le cube, ça ne marche pas en anglais. Le bruit du canard en anglais est "quack", et "duck" est aussi un verbe avec plusieurs significations possibles : https://www.wordreference.com/enfr/duck Sinon, "quack" aussi a plusieurs sens : https://www.wordreference.com/enfr/quack Il y a également le terme de "quackery" qui veut dire "charlatanisme", "bluff", "imposture". Voilà, si ça peut aider à trouver un jeu de mots adapté à la langue.

- The top 5 givers for the cocktail event has mistakes too. 1st and 2nd are correct, but then in English, you have third (3rd), fourth (4th) and fifth (5th), not 3nd, 4nd and 5nd.

- The error message when you already clicked on an object that appeared on the page states "He ran away". We don't use "he" or "she" for objects in English, instead it's the pronoun "it".

- In the top corner, "Hi, there [player]" has a misplaced comma, you'll say "Hi there, [player]" instead.

- The text for the hunter on the crafts page asks "Ready to get fun?", normally you would say "have fun".

J'avais remarqué d'autres choses mais il faudra que je les retrouve.
Life-is-a-fight
115nd
1 285 points
July 2023
In the results of a race against Troll, "Votre opposant" has not been translated, as well as "Disparaît lundi matin".
Life-is-a-fight
115nd
1 285 points
August 2023
Erreurs dans les trouvailles du clan : "Garderner's pen" et "Blacksmith's pitchfork". On cherche une plume et une dent, pas un stylo et une fourche, ce sera plutôt "feather" et "tooth".
unclassified
September 2023
a stranger niveau/
If I may add another thing that hasn't been translated: https://ibb.co/dpVn0W9 (screenshot of the issue)

As well as the text for explorations on the home page, where it currently reads "There is no exploration coming in the next few hours, rest.
Dernière exploration : Yesterday, at 8:00am"
Mars
24nd
3 976 points
October 2023
Hi, thank you for your investment in BunnyRace's continuous improvement. Please know that your comments have been taken into consideration by the development team, and measures will be taken to correct them in future updates.
If you notice anything else unusual, don't hesitate to share it here
Today, at 9:15pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top