tiger1
chat Level 8 Harvests?
by account deleted july 2020

tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
July 2020
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Okay, so I was sure I had completed this quest at least twice...

*** Harvest 6 different types of seeds on the same day ***

Both times it said I harvested 0 seeds, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I plant 6 different seeds and I make it so that they will all be fully grown on the same day so I can harvest them all at once. One thing I will say is that I have used Moondust to get them all to their final day... am I not supposed to do that?

Any advice would be great lol , thank you
Aruni4
20nd
4 456 points
July 2020
This is probably a silly question, but have you been waiting past the vegetable stage and harvesting the seeds themselves? ex for radishes you have to wait 5 days, not 3
If it's not that, then I'm not sure...you could try doing it once without Moondust, but that shouldn't have an effect anyway. I hope you're able to find out what's happening, good luck!
tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
July 2020
i had no idea that you could wait until after the plants were "fully grown"... i've only ever seen them die if you dont harvest them when they're fully mature. So when the plants are "dead" is that when you get the seeds back from the harvest?
Aruni4
20nd
4 456 points
July 2020
yep! If you roll over a seed in your garden inventory, it should look something like this (again, using a radish as an example)

Radish Seed
(seed common)
Quantity: #
maturity: 3 months
harvest: 20 Radish
flowers: 5 months
harvest: 40 seeds

If you don't collect the vegetable on the third day and and let it "die", the plant will look wilted on the fourth day but on the fifth day you will be able to harvest it and get 40 seeds. But if you don't collect the seeds on the fifth day it will actually die, I think. So you'd have to "line up" the planting of the different types of seeds so that you can collect them all on the same day like you did with the vegetables (:
tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
July 2020
alrighty, now i get it (: thank you so much!
Today, at 10:23am
Advertising 1
scroll-top