Fox rp

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Fox rp
by a stranger september 2018

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger you look up pictures of foxes, right click on the photo and click 'copy image address' :3

Oh btw, am I in?

Ih
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Yes
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Samson walked through through the woods and heard the splashing, Only food was on this fox's mind, And put a paw forwards and his ears twitched as her heard the gasp, His eyes wide open as he imagined what was happening, He howled checking to locate his prey.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Hey Samson I jest came to chek what you were doing
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Sharpclaw went into the cave with two fish in his mouth. He saw Lightning laying down. By her was a bird and a bunny. "Wow,how long were you hunting?"Sharpclaw walked over to the puddle of water that was in the cave. He took a drink.
Lightning saw Sharpclaw come into the cave. He asked how long Lightning was hunting. "Oh not long." Lightning saw the two fishes in his mouth. "I can see i wasn't the only one hunting." She smiled at him. "You can lay them there" said Lightning pointing at the corner of the cave. Lightning got up."Oh and wheres Black paw?"
Sharpclaw said down. "She's alone right now. But she's just taking a walk" said Sharpclaw while cleaning himself. Lightning nodded at him. Sharpclaw ear went up. "Did you hear a howl?" ask Sharpclaw.
Lightning looked at him. "Why do you care? We heard howls in the past." replied Lightning. Sharpclaw looked at the wall of the cave. "I know ,but the howl was close by and we don't want intruders finding us" Lightning turned to look outside of the cave. "You can guard our cave and i'll take a look" Lightning dashed away leaving Sharpclaw alone.

Later Lightning saw Black paw with someone. Lightning looked at him. His coat was all black. "Who is he?" Lightning look at Black paw. "Does she know him?" Lightning walked up to them. "There you are Black paw." said Lightning. Lightning turned to look at the black fox. "Hi. I'm Lightning. I'm not sure I know you" said Lightning. "Do you know him?" ask Lightning as she turned to look at Blackpaw.

(Got carried away xd)
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
(ok) black paw came back with a scratch on her tale and she layed down
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
hey guys
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Um hi?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
can i join?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Yes just fill out the forms
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name: Bonnie
Eye Color: Blue
Fur Color: Light brown and with a gray chest
Looks: 4 Scars on eye
Can: Flip and see in the dark
Needs: A pack and a partner
Good at: Hunting and Jumping
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Okay you are welcome to join
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Ok
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Ok
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
"BLACK PAW!" screamed Lightning while running to Black paw. "Are you ok? Who did this? Where were you? Why do you have a scratch?" She looked at the scratch then looked at Black paw in the eye. "Does it hurt?" ask Lightning while she put some water on it to clean the scratch. "I swear whoever did this, they will regret it" Lightning finished putting water on her tail. "Does it hurt?" repeat Lightning. Sharpclaw woke up. "What the? What happen?" Lightning looked at him. "Black paw came back with a scratch on her tail." Sharpclaw grinned. "Let me guess. You are going to find out who did it and punish them? Man it's just a tiny scratch. You should calm down about it." Lightning looked at him with a hard stare.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
The wolfs she whiperd it rilly hurts I ran as fast as I can run but they only got me only once it was so hard to run with only one paw she seid but at lest you guys were here to help me thank you so much she says but if I did not go alone this wouldn't happen I am so sorry i will never do it ever agin please forgive me she said and put her ears down * frowns * and starts to cry how sad she
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Can i join?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
yes
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Lightningstorm looked at her with forgiveness. "Of corse I forgive you. It was kinda my fault to even let you go so far away from our cave. Lets clean this first" After Lightningstorm wash Black paw's scratch she took a bunny hind and put it on Black paw wound. Sharpclaw looked at them and frown. "We should check where the wolf lives so we can avoid the wolf." Lightningstorm looked up. "Yes, I agree. You can go. I'll stay here with Black paw." She looked at the pile of food they hunted down. "I don't need to hunt tonight, so it'll be fine." Sharpclaw nodded. "Ok then. I'll try to be back before sunset." Then he lefted the cave leaving Black paw and Lightningstorm alone.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Ok I am so happy that you forgive me
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Lightning smiled. Soon Sharpclaw came back. "The wolves cave is near the river" Sharpclaw looked at them. "But they aren't that close to the river though."
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
I feel so much better as she took her cast off
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Lightning smiled. "Well i'm glad." She looked at Black paw. "You should rest." Then she walked out of the cave to get some fresh air.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Can I come with you she said
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Samson jumped as Black-paw came by "Aah! shoo!'' he yelped, His claws attracted.

Name: Scarlet
Eye color: green
Fur color: https://pgcpsmess.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/runn[...]
Looks: Redish orange, white and black tips.
Can: Go really fast.
Needs: tbd
Good at: Mistheif
Other: none

(Is she accepted?)
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
Lightningstorm stopped. She tuned around. "Sorry but I think it would be best if you stay in the save." She stopped. 'Well you could just stay outside of the cave if you want some fresh air. But nothing more. Sharpclaw will help you if you need something." Then she walked out of the cave.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Samson jumped as Black-paw came by "Aah! shoo!'' he yelped, His claws attracted.

Name: Scarlet
Eye color: green
Fur color: https://pgcpsmess.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/runn[...]
Looks: Redish orange, white and black tips.
Can: Go really fast.
Needs: tbd
Good at: Mistheif
Other: none

(Is she accepted?)

Yes
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
She put her ears down ok
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scarlet sniffed where lightning was, "Smells....male" she whispered to herself, her tail swished, She looked up at him exiting the den.

Samson bit a rabbit's hip, tearing it like a burger, He sat down grooming himself under a tree.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
i am hungry
Today, at 3:28pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top