Vicktorya9
139nd
1 150 points
December 2016
Yes
unclassified
December 2016
a stranger niveau/
You can access BunnyRace just fine on a browser, so I don't see how that's necessary.
unclassified
December 2016
a stranger niveau/
I stand by everything Rin said
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
December 2016
design/quote.png
a stranger You can access BunnyRace just fine on a browser, so I don't see how that's necessary.

Pretty much. I use my phone and kindle to get on BunnyRace, and it works just fine.
Although on my phone it is difficult to do certain things. The buttons at the top of the page are pretty difficult to tap on a phone since they're so tiny.

What I think would be better than creating an entire app would be to just create a mobile version of the website that's easier to use on mobile devices, sort of like what other websites have. We would still have to use a browser, but basically the website would be modified slightly so that certain functions are easily accessed on smaller touch screens. I think Howrse, Chicken Smoothie, and several other websites do this too in case nobody knows what I'm talking about.
unclassified
February 2017
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
HPFan Pretty much. I use my phone and kindle to get on BunnyRace, and it works just fine.
Although on my phone it is difficult to do certain things. The buttons at the top of the page are pretty difficult to tap on a phone since they're so tiny.

What I think would be better than creating an entire app would be to just create a mobile version of the website that's easier to use on mobile devices, sort of like what other websites have. We would still have to use a browser, but basically the website would be modified slightly so that certain functions are easily accessed on smaller touch screens. I think Howrse, Chicken Smoothie, and several other websites do this too in case nobody knows what I'm talking about.

I play this game called Furry Paws. They have a mobile site version and it makes it much easier. I agree with you!
Galaxywolf269
85nd
1 484 points
December 2017
Apparently, BunnyRace in the Browser doesn't work on Apple devices, so an app would be greatly appreciated.
Quiggles
151nd
1 113 points
December 2017
design/quote.png
Galaxywolf269 Apparently, BunnyRace in the Browser doesn't work on Apple devices, so an app would be greatly appreciated.

I use my Ipad and Iphone for bunnyrace all the time, they are apple devices.

It might be your browser.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
I have played furrypaws, too. But I had so many dogs i was forced to stop. But I'm going back. Look for Tiger
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
June 2018
An app certainly would be nice. I'd like notifications when i get messages, my bunny wins a tournament, etc.
unclassified
July 2020
a stranger niveau/
That would be cool
Today, at 10:58am
Advertising 1
scroll-top