Do you have these items? Will buy them for coins/rubies!

Forums » Trade

Aruni4
chat Do you have these items? Will buy them for coins/rubies!
by Aruni4 september 2020

Aruni4
22nd
4 456 points
September 2020
Hello! This thread is for items I'm looking to buy. I might update this later if how much I'm willing to pay for them changes.

CURRENTLY IN SEARCH OF:
Dragon Scales @ 100 coins each
Owl Feather @ 50 coins each
Angel Feather @ 150 coins each

I'll also buy these for rubies at around the rate of 2000 coins per ruby. That means I'd be willing to buy around 20 Dragon Scales, 40 Owl feathers or 13 Angel Feathers for a ruby. However, this is flexible- for example, if you have an amount really close to that number (like 10 Angel feathers or something) I might still be willing to pay a ruby!

Send me a message or post here if you have any quantity of these that you want to sell and we can work something out c:

(By the way- the amount of coins my profile says I have isn't accurate, because I always have a couple thousand in Bundles of Sprigs in my inventory that I can liquidate instantly. Don't worry about it if the price you're asking for is over how much my profile says I have!)
Aruni4
22nd
4 456 points
September 2020
P.S.: I'll still be buying all of these unless I make a post on this thread saying otherwise! I also check the Auction House pretty frequently, so if you put one of these items up there I'll probably see and buy it within a day.
Aruni4
22nd
4 456 points
October 2020
Thread closed; I will no longer be buying these items!
Today, at 12:32am
Advertising 1
scroll-top